[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm gonna die any sec from now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I've lived one hell of a life, if you're to take it tonight, I've lived the life of a king but so much to darken the light.

But than again who am I, I'm just some typical guy. I aint no fuckin hero. I just been wondering WHY...

Is the end near?
Are you going to kill me?
Why?
I feel that I might die in a very short time.
Why do I feel that?
Anyone else have that strong feeling that you gonna die any second from now?
I dont really fear death but I dont want to die yet.

Am I losing my mind?
Or have I lost my mind some time ago.
I sometimes catch myself mixing dreams with memories. I sometimes feel that I'm losing grip of reallity.

Wondering WHY has total controle of my life.
I cant stop wondering WHY this and WHY that.
I live in the past and the future I'm only in the present time when I'm confronted with something urgend. Witch is not often.

How fucked am I?
Can someone relate?
Am I crazy?
What do you think is best for me to do.
>>
Yeah, just kill yourself; you'd die eventually.
>writing this whole blog
>thinking this is tumblr
>>
>OP here

>>17003551 you go back to tubler faggot!

>>17003558
>>17003558
That's sad.
I dont really know what to say about that.
Maybe yall did not understand but I am not thinking about killing myself.

I feel that I might get killed in a very short time from now.

It controlee my daily life.
I feel it very strong.
I'm a deadman walking.

Can anyone realate?
Is this normal?
How lost am I?
>>
File: 1418362460598.jpg (51 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
1418362460598.jpg
51 KB, 497x500
>>17003534
>>
>>17003580
Just make a tumblr account and start posting there. Your life is going to have a meaning.
>>
>>17003580
Oh what on earth is wrong with your English? Go to a damn therapist* you probably have some schizoidal disorder or something. It's also probably why you type like an idiot.
>>
>>17003580
>Is this normal?
no it's not. unless you are in a war zone or someone is actively stalking you or something, it is not a normal feeling to have. it is a sign of extreme anxiety.

you should see a doctor. you may have a mental disorder. it might be something severe like schizophrenia. or you might just have an anxiety disorder, which is more easily treatable. or you may have a neurological condition or something that causes you to feel this way. again, it might be something serious or it might be something that's easily treatable.

go to the doc with the mindset that you and the doc are gonna figure out what's wrong and fix it. good luck OP.
>>
File: mega-rage-resized-600.png (95 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
mega-rage-resized-600.png
95 KB, 259x194
>>17003534
>the gif is not long enough to allow for all subtitles to be said
>>
>OP here

>>17003589
Really? Does my life get better when I start a blog on it?
Are you serious or just fucking with me? I kinda like this suggestion and may start a blog there. Thank you sir.

>>17003612
>>17003644
Yes it's true, I have schrizophenia. But I dont have the feeling that this has anything to do with the feelong of getting killed any time soon.

I can not go to the doctor anymore. I had a vision that I was walking out the doctor's office and than got shot several times by some guy in a car.

I also had the same vision that I was walking out my house and when I locked the door behind me, I got shot several times in the back.

I have not taken my medication for 2 weeks now. I feel good so I doubt that that is the problem.

There is also this. I often am at home and sit in my chair, than I get this feeling that I was having a long discussion with someone bit there is no one there. I'm home alone. So I keep thinking but I'm not sure, did I had a long discussion with myself? I dont know, and I can't remember what I supposedly was discusing. I might talk to my self when I'm trafling with my mind. But I'm not sure since I cant remember it.

It's hard to believe that all of you say its not normal to have a strong feeling that you could die any second from now.
I have seen myself dying a hundred times.
And I feel as I believe that I will get killed any time now.
>>
>>17003793
You should start a blog here and post everyday on /adv/ about how you feel.
>>
File: thos beans.jpg (61 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
thos beans.jpg
61 KB, 640x621
>>17003793
You'll soon find there are plenty of people in tumblr that behave just like you, and that's great because you'll have this huge platform to discuss your life issues, get advice from people like you and know people in worst situations.
>>
>>17003793
OP, you should answer EVERY QUESTION EVERY FUCKING DAY the same way. Why do I feel X?
I HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA, I SHOULD LET THE THERAPISTS AND DOCTORS HANDLE THIS. Should I take my meds?
I HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA, I SHOULD LET THE THERAPISTS AND DOCTORS HANDLE THIS.
Go to the doctor, ell them what you have been thinking about. Tell them you fear getting shot when you leave due to a vision you had. Trust me, they will take good care of that.
>>
>>17003793
To really dig the point in, you should never make any decision regarding your mental well being without the consultation of a professional.
Take your meds like you were ordered, because a lot of these issues do not occur immediately after stopping medication.
Stop making your own decisions.
Stop it. Stop it right now.
Stop. No. Stop. You are a danger to yourself and others if you do not listen to mental health professionals.
Call your therapist right this moment and tell him everything.
>>
>OP here

>>17003798
>>17003808
I can't viguere out if you are serious or not. But I think starting a blog at thumblr is a good idea. When I have time and less worries on my mind I might do this.

>>17003941
>>17003955
I don't understand why are you trying to trick me into going to my doctor?
I dont trust this at all.
I have been locked up in a mental institution several time. The longest stay was over one year locked up. It's not a prison bit I feel not happy when I'm there.
I think maybe you want to lure me into going to the doctor office and get me killed or get me locked up and than get me killed in the institution when I'm less on my guard becouse of the medication.
I dont like the way you are commanding me to do things. I dont trust this at all. What do you want from me?
Why would you want to hurt me!???

I'm out of medication I have not taken any for 2 weeks and I feel better than I thought.
When I had my vision about getting shot at the doctors office, I did not whent back there. And I'm not planning to go back there for any time soon.

The problem is that I had a vision a couple days ago about getting shot infront of my house. I been outside the house twice after that vision. People are looking strange at me. I think anyone of those people I see outside could be my killer. I dont know I'm not sure. All I know is that I am going to get killed.

>>17004000
This is the hardest test so far.
I dont know if I can manage not to call.
I dont trust this number. Why would you want to trick me to call this number?
Are you the same anon as the other who is trying to trick me to go to the doctors office?

I need some time to think.
I'm tyred.
I'm not sure about many things that happend today.
I need some time.
>>
You do realize we are making fun of you and your faggotry, right? Just kill yourself, it will be great for you because you are a faggot, it will be great for the board because you won't spam anymore and will be great for me because I have to live in a world with one less faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.