[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird that I don't want to move in with my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 196x257
Is it weird that I don't want to move in with my girlfriend until she loses weight and gets in shape?

She used to be bigger, then worked her ass off, literally, in college and lost a lot of weight, now she's put like 70-80lbs back on. I know fat cells are more easily re-triggered, but she's been so adamant lately about moving in together (we've been together two years) and I'm just worried that we'll keep taking the next steps and she'll never actually do anything about it then I'll be stuck with a fat wife forever.

Does it mean I don't love her if this is an issue? I feel like I love her, but it's eating away at me every time I see a hot girl, or a guy with a fit girl, that I'm settling. I'm not even saying that I'm the greatest looking guy either, but I am lifting and exercising trying to gain mass (hungry skeleton).
>>
>>17003464
>I know fat cells are more easily re-triggered
BULL FUCKING SHIT

>>>/fit/
>>
>>17003469
It's true though. Once fat cells are formed, they never go away, so once fat it's much easier to become fat again. Literally the same with muscle.
>>
>>17003464
I feel your pain but remember that even if she gets fit now it'll only buy you some time, once you settle they tend to not give a fuck anymore and get fat.
>>
>>17003494
So once fat, always fat? Is this a legitimate reason for breaking up? I just feel weird not being a fitness model and telling someone I can't be with them if they're out of shape.
>>
>>17003503
It is legitimate for me but you'll be an asshole to everyone else for breaking up because of that. Truth is, I can't be with someone that disregards what she eats more than I do, it's not healthy and will make her fat.

The other thing I've seen is that we idealize them due to what we see around "I could totally be with that qt", there are a lot of qt's out there, we can always do better but so can she.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.