[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found my fault out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 333.jpg (203 KB, 750x721) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
203 KB, 750x721
So I found out something of what I am to girls I try to get in a relationship with. The funny guy, when I think about what I have to offer I honestly can't come up with a reason a girl would want to go out with me, she can get my best qualities just from friendship, like making them laugh, making them happier when they are down, just little things like that. I lost a girl I wanted recently and have been going over my life ALOT and this is the newest issue I have with myself so my question is, what are some features that boyfriends have that will make you want to be more then friends (other then how they look because thats an obvious one)
>>
Welp, you said it guy, looks.
How tall you are and how strong you look matters a lot.
Also, how you act, talk and what you do has some sayings in what girls want from you.

If you REALLY are interested in how this stuff works,
I have only one thing to say that will change your life;
Red Pill

Good luck
>>
>>17003401
Okay I am starting to get it, so stop acting like the funny guy and act more mature, don't always feel like I have to make a joke to move conversation on, I think I get your point anon
>>
>>17003409
Yes, it sounds like you kinda do.
BUT! Being a funny guy is a great trait if you're actually funny. Girls usually love funny guys, but everything with moderation.
And there are of course many factors to take into account in these matters
>>
>>17003426
Being funny is a good and attractive trait. But like you said, you actually have to be funny. Plenty of people think they are funny when they're in fact not. Could be OP's case as well.
>>
>>17003426
>>17003430
Well I have been told by multiple girls that whenever they have a bad day they forget all about it when they are around me and I always make them laugh, I found out im the funny guy when I heard a saying on this board one day

"Girls don't find funny guys attraching they find attracting guys funny"

I know I am not hot enough for girls to fake laugh at me for my attention so I am the funny guy lol
>>
>>17003445
Also ignore my various spelling errors I'm on a new phone and the auto correct sucks
>>
You just might be too beta, lacking confidence. You might even give off an aura of desperation. Those are not attractive traits.
>>
>>17003466
Yeah that's another thing I know I lack, confidence, which can gethen overcome by looks but yeah I lack in that department as well. I consider myself like a 6/10
>>
>>17003474
then this is where I believe your work starts ;)
Become at least 7 or 8 sometime this year!
>>
>she can get my best qualities just from friendship, like making them laugh, making them happier when they are down, just little things like that.

this is like the slut that cries after she gives it up too fast and the guy ditches her

maybe if you weren't such a humor-whore, you'd find a girl. slut.
>>
>>17003502
Already trying, I go to the gym 6 days a week but that's all I got for now
>>
>>17003801
I didn't ever expect to be slut shamed in my own thread like this lol thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>17003803
nice, just dont overtrain anything.
I've been out of the gym for two months now due to overlifting..
>>
>>17004025
Nah it's 6 days but I don't go really hard at it when I'm there
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.