[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I think I may have fucked up guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: scared-cat-hiding[1].jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
scared-cat-hiding[1].jpg
15 KB, 400x300
So I had sex with a girl last night and she woke up and left my room this morning really upset. like when she woke up she was really quiet but when I tried to talk to her she started crying.

she just kind of put on her clothes and left and wouldnt talk to me and now im fucking terrified that she's going to say I raped her

should I try to get in touch with her? I don't have her number but I think I know where her dorm is and I have her fb, should I try to talk to her or do I just wait and see? this is killing me.
>>
Just wait m8, she probably cheated on her bf or some stupid shit. Don't over think it man.
>>
Thats probably the last thing you want to do. Not an expert though. Seek legal counsel maybe?
>>
You stuck your dick in crazy.. You're fucked.
>>
If I were you id go try to see whats wrong, message her and if she doesn't respond within an hour go over there and make sure she's ok. Idk, at least thats what I would do.
>>
Don't worry about it. Bitches be crazy now a days.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.