[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: a-clockwork-orange.jpg (100 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
a-clockwork-orange.jpg
100 KB, 1500x1500
Ask Beta faggot anything.
>>
why would we want to know anything that a beta faggot has to say?
>>
don't think of yourself as a beta faggot. that's what beta faggots do.
>>
Which is the worst?
Beta faggot or Beta-turned-omega faggot?
>>
>>17003680
What the fuck is a omega? This alpha beta bullshit has gotten way out of hand.
>>
>>17003751
All right, asking in this way
Which is the worst, being a loser nice guy or just giving up altogether and living a reclusive life?
>>
>>17003322
Why do you consider yourself a beta? Do you want to change? Have you tried anything to do so?
>>
>>17003457
Maybe you dont because you're beta yourself so you know everything.. but some people have questions I believe.

>>17003666
Im with the friend who's beta, he asked me to make this QNA thread

>>17003680
First one.

>>17003768
My friend said It's first, since its kind of him, but imo its second, because to be a valuable member of society you got to study society first, and you do that by being a loser :p

>>17003820
He's beta because he puts himself and his interests on second plan, all he's trying is, to be a nice guy, he's a decent friend but he's just too nice.
he's trying to change currently, and Im helping him with it, teaching him how to behave, and even tho he's way too fake, he's having a progress.
>>
>>17003837
You can't be too nice. Maybe he just lacks courage and attitude.
>>
>>17003837
>Being valuable member of society

Dunno man, although my friends and my family acknowledges me as a valuable member, I despise the thing called society. For me it's nothing but people (majority) forcing other people to accept their norms. Maybe I'm wrong but thats how i've felt so far
>>
>>17003837
>Maybe you dont because you're beta yourself so you know everything.. but some people have questions I believe.
Of course I am. There's nothing of interest to ask.
>>
>>17003666

Beta faggot detected

If you lie to yourself them you are beta

Alphas know they're alpha
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.