[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so I will keep this short. I have been living with my 24yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2012051100140012.png (490 KB, 492x647) Image search: [Google]
2012051100140012.png
490 KB, 492x647
Ok, so I will keep this short.
I have been living with my 24yo girlfriend for 8 months now.(together for 2.5years or so) She is hot and we get allong most of the time.
Recently I want on a ski trip with my parents and a big group of other people but without my gf. On the the trip I met another girl who is 18 years old and she is very into me. I didn't really cheat on my gf but if the vacation would have lasted longer I would have kissed her atleast. So now i'm home again, I think about the other girl all the time. what doooooooo
>>
It's just your biological desire to mate anon. You're a dude. We're built to pump and dump to some extent (more to it than that).
Treat your gf well and have sex with her and it passes.
>>
>>17003307

You'll get over it. Or maybe you won't. All I know for sure that if you seek out that other girl again it'll be nowhere near as good as you imagined.
>>
>>17003307
First of all, if you have been together 2 years and are living together, you should be doing things like that rrip as a couple. If your parents don't think of you as a couple, something is wrong.

Second, you will ALWAYS see other grils and be tempted. Growin up involves not acting on temptation.
>>
>>17003340
she was welcome on the ski trip but didn't have any vacation left from work.
>>
>>17003314
what if life is better with the other one?
>>
File: 1434068615340.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1434068615340.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>17003307
>18 yo pussy
hmmmmmmmm
should've hit that while you still could m8
because there will be no chance later when your look got fucked up by age and marriage
>>
>>17003307
threesome
>>
>>17003307
>I have been living with my 24yo girlfriend for 8 months now.
She's cheating on you, move on.
>>
>>17003357
lol, don't think so
>>
>>17003347
What if the sun explodes tomorrow? There's a lot of what ifs in the world and its not necessarily bad to think about them, but don't dwell on them. If there's nothing wrong with your current relationship, don't worry about it.
>>
>>17003347
Grass isn't always greener and blah blah bloo. Enjoy what you have. If you desire more, break it off with your girl and explore. Chances are you won't be swimming in 18 year old ass like you imagined.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.