[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female Cues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64 KB, 500x500
What might be some cues that a female is interested in you and or likes you? Please help for me and everybody else here ;)
>>
>she's eager to find things you two have in common ("i thought i was the only one who loved how xyz!")
>she thinks you're hillarious
>she tries to not be too obvious about her interst
>she does the "casual touches and body contact"-thing
>she tries to spend time with you
>she finds an excuse to get your number
>she's all smiles when you are around
>you catch her looking at you, then lower her eyes and smile/blush
>you make frequent eye contact
>she hints at upcoming events you "should attend"
>she is also friendly to your friends to not make it too obvious and also to have a good impression on them, in case you ask them about their opinion on her
>she sends you a friends request or likes pics of you/comments
>she actually asks you to go somewhere she will be too
>she dresses nicely and makes an effort to look her best
>she makes low key or outright sexual comments/jokes
>she compliments you
>she gifts you something. even if it is something silly or insignificant or in a joking manner
>she tries to find out if you have a crush on somebody or a gf
>tries to mention that SHE's single
>any many, many more
>>
>>17003129
Jesus dude, you must be some sort of love guru lol. Bet you get lucky all the time ;)
>>
>>17003129
Speaking of what you said, what catches my interest is which ones are the main ones or the ones that's the biggest factors?
>>
>>17003136
Eye contact, laugh/ smile, body language, are the biggest ones.
>>
>>17003135
i'm just a girl and went back on how i acted when i was crushing hard on my bf.

>>17003136
the main ones might be being happy and giggly all the time around him. my bf nicknamed me "the one that always has a smile on her lips", kek
and i can vividly remember how exciting it was to find more things we have in common and values we share.
but don't get me started on how nervous i was, everytime our bodies touched even in the slightest.
for me, those where the death give-aways.
>>
ASK HER OUT. If she says yes, she probably likes you.
>>
>>17003191
it might be a good idea to be able to tell if she has SOME interest before asking her out. if a gus asked me out i never showed the slightest interest in befreo it would be a bit weird. nobody likes getting rejected. it is a hard blow to your confidence. so it's a good idea to test the waters first.
>>
>ask her out

Shes says no then carry on with life youre both mature I assume nothing happens
She says yes then proceed to fuck her
>>
>>17003196
>it might be a good idea to be able to tell if she has SOME interest before asking her out.
Then strike up a conversation, see how she reacts to it, and ask her at the end of that conversation. This is as much time as you can afford to take: delayibg any longer than the length of a single conversation is creepy. But the thing is, one conversation is enough.
>>
>>17003229
>delayibg any longer than the length of a single conversation is creepy
i'm female and if a guy would ask me on a date after talking to me a single time, i'd be weirded out
>>
>>17003236
>haha yeah. Anyway I have to go, it was nice talking to you, though. How about we grab a coffee sometime?

It makes sense that this creeps you out, though, since you're a hikikomori.
>>
>>17003250
well, ok. if there's no change i will ever see him again otherwies it makes perfect sense. but i see relationships that have formed inside your social circle to go a lot smoother, so i would always favor somebody i already know.
>>
>>17003255
>Stranger danger
That's a sign of autism.
>>
If they start playing with their hair, its a signal that their interested. Movement of the legs and what not, if you can see her bra pessing out of her shirt and or her erect nipples.

These are signs that she thinks you're hot and probably down to fuck.
>>
>>17003747
>if you can see her bra pessing out of her shirt
wtf dude...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.