[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 25 and my good female friend is 33 she is married to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
I'm 25 and my good female friend is 33 she is married to my mate also ( they are semi split up ) . She flirts with me I flirt with her I want to bang her she also wants to bang me but I'm trying so hard to hold back from anything happening as I don't want to do it to my mate she wants it to be our secret . Help me talk me out of it please
>>
>>17002897
Please learn punctuation, the run on sentences you have typed are atrocious.
Focus on science, stop letting other people rule your life.
>>
Thanks for the input . On my mobile so not overly concerned on my punctuation. Please elaborate on your comment .
>>
>>17002927
Well, I don't know your occupation in life, but I really suggest you ground yourself more in your interests if you are so compelled to shit where you eat, relationship-wise. If you put your efforts into something more worthwhile, you can often find that the hole in your life you're trying to fill is better fitted for something besides sex with someone tabboo.
>>
>>17002933
Yeah I guess it's the whole taboo thing and risk etc makes it that more tempting and a older chick never been put In this position before ... Your probably right shouldn't shit where you sleep . I just can't talk to my friends about it as they will know who it's about
>>
>>17002897
>JUST
>DON'T
>DO
>IT

Unless you want to be in a big trouble, then go.
>>
Thanks lads I said I can't do it better stay away for a while
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.