[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point does a partner's number of sexual partners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1024x731
At what point does a partner's number of sexual partners become a deal breaker for most men? Is it the number, or the situation that matters most?

Post age, gender, preferred number for your partner, your own number- and feel free to comment on whether or not you think situation matters (one night stands vs hookup buddies vs long term relationships)
>>
>>17002837
>20
>m
>5
>>
>>17002837
>>17002842
It should never be a deal breaker you sexists. It's not your business what a woman does in her free time. God stay in the dark ages more pathetic 4chan users.
>>
>>17002860
Sorry I have standards, whore.
>>
>>17002863
Stop slut shaming and go back to >>>/r9k/ beta.
>>
>>17002860
I'm actually a 21 year old woman.
When I look for a partner, his number of sexual partners could be a deal breaker to me because I don't want to date someone who doesn't view sex the same way that I do.

I view sex as something very special that should only be shared with another person when you feel like you could spend the rest of your life by their side. This view make sense to me because since every single time you have sex you risk concieving a child, I think it's reckless and dangerous to risk that if you're not committed to the other person should an unplanned pregnancy occur.

In fact, I think it's interesting that people are so quick to shame others for having preferences. Am I not allowed to have preferences when selecting a partner? For all you should care, I could only want to date people who are 10 feet tall. It's not up to you to tell me what I can and can't want in a partner.
>>
>>17002871
>2016
>falling for the patriarchy's propaganda.
>>
>>17002881
You're the one causing harm by not allowing women to have their own opinions. You fucked around a lot and now you want it to be socially acceptable so that you don't look bad. Stop trying to get me to do something that I don't want to do for your own selfish reasons. You're not a true feminist- you're hiding behind that guise for your own selfish reasons and lustful behavior.

To me, sex is a VERY emotional connection. I could never casually share that with someone. I need to be in love with the person and trust them with all of my heart when I have sex with them, and I need for them to do the same with me.

If you're actually fighting for women, and not for your own selfish reasons, please consider that i know myself and my emotions, and I'm making a decision based on how I know I will feel in certain situations, NOT what I've been told to do by the patriarchy, OR by "modern feminists" like yourself.
>>
>>17002889
This lady. Feminist should learn from this.
>>
I'm a 22 year old male who has had 6 sexual partners.

My ideal female would have the same amount as me or less.
>>
It's a sliding scale for me. If she's hooked up with a bunch of dudes but is has a bunch of awesome qualities I'd still date her. If she's boring and unattractive but has a long history I'd avoid her. Also slides with how serious I'd be with her. No sense being serious with a mega hoe.
>>
>>17002837
m

I think it depends. Don't want to have unwanted kids. lel
>>
I've never asked a girl how many people she slept with and I never would. It's not healthy information to have.

For me the biggest issue in relationships wasn't casual hook-ups but past long-term lovers they had.

It's all kind of irrelevant though. You don't like someone because of how many cocks they did or didn't take in their time.
>>
Preffered Number: Dont care
Own number: Above 30

I don't really give a shit about how many partners a girl im with has had.

If I like her personality and she likes mine, thats enough for me to be happy.

I've had more than enough sex partners myself and, while fun, great sex should be a complement, and not the main focus of a relationship - main focus should be each others personality.

TL;DR it doesn't matter, only personality does.
>>
>>17002959
I'm female, and this guy has the right idea.
>>
>>17002837
as a guy.. If/when it becomes apparent they might have a character defect which is manifested by the amount/scenario of the sex partners they had. Or their explanations of what might be seen as an excessive number are sketchy

I recently found out my current GF lost her V card when she was 14. She's 21 now but has had more than 10 partners. She told me originally the number was "around 4" and only let it slip when wasted.

Frankly considering the amount of possible chances a woman has to get laid, it doesn't surprise me. if I could go to a bar and have guaranteed sex each night like a woman has I'd probably be in the hundreds by now so I'm not gonna judge too hard on the number alone if it's jus casual sex she wanted and she can be upfront

But the red flags that got me were her explaining the situations where she had casual sex in college as "being used". She genuinely tries to convince me she thought the guy loved her each time, even when it's absolutely clear the guy didn't. Like a guy would text her once saying come over and stay the nigh, she'd fuck him and then he'd kick her out quick then ignore her till the next time he wanted sex. She'd do it again. rinse and repeat until he moved on. she wasn't even his main interest she was like a plan C to this frat boy.

it's obviously BS. either she must have down-syndrome to imagine some of these guys had the slightest interest in her beyond an easy fuck, or she knows she just wanted the D from chad and all his bro's but is too ashamed to admit it which is a problem.. also when she first talked about her sexual partners she left off the list guys who fucked her in the ass and guys she sucked off because apparently thats not sex.

so in summary cool girl but not wife candidate
I'd expect her to feel the same if I'd admitted to her I'd had 15 partners I'd fucked and said the only reason I'd slept with them is because I thought they loved me it shows I have some sort of cognitive defect
>>
>>17003055
tl;dr if a chick tries to act all precious and virginal explaining away her getting dicked down by a few dozen cocks as "being used" or "wanting comfort" or "just wanting to be loved"

or any other variation of those words that's an major red flag because there is no way in hell an emotionally mature individual can not differentiate between someone who wants you for casual sex and someone who wants to build a long-term relationship and deeply cares for you. Not twice, and certainly not 5 or 10 times in a number of years. If they claim that they are either lying or have some sort of emotional defect.
>>
>>17002837
M
0 but reallt I dont care but 3 is high

Gon feel bad for my next girl telling her ive had one but thats the consequences
>>
>>17002837
Anything over 30 a month is suspect.
>>
>>17002959
This. It may seem like a harmless question but only the insecure ask it and are usually disappointed with the answer they receive.
>>
>>17002837

M
No set number (although the higher it is, the more likely I am to be insecure/not interested), lower is better though
Situations are important. As much as people might not want to be judged for their sexual encounters, 9+/10 times you can make a pretty solid personality call and how it'll mesh with you by knowing how many sexual partners someone has had.
>>
>>17002837
After a certain age (20 or so) I'd be more suspicious of a woman with no sexual experience. There can be legitimate explanations, but it hints at emotional problems.
>>
>>17002837
is under 50 a ridiculous expectation?
>>
>>17002959

You're right. If the number doesn't match the one you had in your head it can cause all sorts of strife.

>>17003443
You'd be surprised, plenty of girls (and more guys) go through highschool without much notice and continue the trend at university. This plus not drinking is a pretty good virginity guard.
>>
File: 1328327258391s.jpg (2 KB, 126x103) Image search: [Google]
1328327258391s.jpg
2 KB, 126x103
>>17003390
>Anything over 30 a month is suspect.
>>
>>17003443
In my case I was just butt ugly until I was 20. Then I started dieting, replaced my glasses with contacts, dressing better, clearing up my acne, etc. Didn't take very long for someone to notice me after that. Late bloomers are real.
>>
>>17002837
the truth is that men will lie to you about not caring about your number just so they can use you for sex but they will never settle with you after they had their fun and instead settle with an innocent virgin.
>>
>>17002837
>25
>m
>-1
>>
>>17003477

This (to an extent).

Teaching a girl from scratch how to give you the perfect hand job is pretty rewarding. Not to mention slowly working out their kinks/showing them things they never would have thought they enjoyed.
>>
>>17003537

Not to mention you don't have to deal with them still subtly loving their first well into their twenties.
>>
>>17003537
>>17003542
Deep down you all want that nasty skank that can work your cock like a pro. Not a limp wristed virgin that cries after missionary sex.
>>
>>17002837

Age 29
Male
5 (if we're counting sexual things like handjobs and oral sex and shit my number skyrockets into the 30s)
There's no specific number but I'd probably start having some doubts over 20, 30 would really need a good explanation and might be a deal breaker.

I'm by no means a prude, or looking for a pure virgin waifu, only because I think sex matters in the sense that it is risky. There are kids, STDs, and more to consider each time someone starts cumming. If at my age you had a couple of boyfriends that didn't work out, and had some fun in between them with people who didn't want to "fall in love," but we're safe about it? Great, awesome, I'm fine with that. I did the same.

If you're like my friend who has cheated on every boyfriend she's ever had, multiple times, or has situations where she lets strange men in alleyways lure her into cars where she gets kidnapped and spends the week drugged and shackled to a bed? Probably not feeling that one.

I don't even care if you naively got taken advantage of someone you liked more than they did you, just learn from it.
>>
More than me. Zero.
>>
File: 1459393142226.gif (751 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1459393142226.gif
751 KB, 500x280
19,m,0,0
Trying to stay virgin till I find my pure maiden
I believe that having sex is a special moment and if its both our first time it will be super special bonding moment for both of us.
Goes without saying I never had a girlfreind because of this retarded ideology and fantasizing about pure love but still I'd rather stay virgin till I die, besides I have my whole life in front of me and I think I can still give this a try before I might change my mind
>>
>>17003661
You will either die a virgin or change your mind as you mature. It's normal for people to loosen up their attitudes towards sex as they become more adult.
>>
>>17002889
>To me, sex is a VERY emotional connection. I could never casually share that with someone. I need to be in love with the person and trust them with all of my heart when I have sex with them, and I need for them to do the same with me.

emotions are temporary and can change suddenly/unexpectedly, so even though I know you MEAN this, from an outside perspective this is is in fact bullshit. In reality, you use your emotional state as a gatekeeper to extract the maximum possible value out of a man before trading them access to your vagina (not that you should be doing anything different imo)
>>
>>17003731
I've seen a few couples like this though.
Its been my greatest wish since childhood.
Besides its only a lost cause to find girls like this in Europe and somewhat in America.
Most of the world is still very conservative in this matter
So I doubt I'll die a virgin
I just want to do stupid cute stuff with my waifu which is mutual only between both of us and no one else
>>
>>17003781
But see, you're just a kid. You're still living in a naive idealistic world. Your worldviews will definitely change as you mature. For example, you will be in for a surprise if you think virgin waifus are easily available everywhere outside of the western world.

I should know. I was like you. Then in my mid 20s I finally realized what an idiot I had been.
>>
>>17002837
I'd say the context of the sexual interaction is more significant on my opinion of them. Five partners who were all relationships is a lot different than if they were five one night stands, for example.

I'd say around 5 would be an acceptable number for me, since I'm in my 20s. More than that and they're just bouncing around to relationships which only last a few months, which is a red flag IMO.

Also, to each their own but I'll be damned if I bust my hump to be good relationship material for her when some dude she barely knew did nothing at all to get her to spread em. Would kind of make me feel like a chump who got leftovers.
>>
>>17003781
Why is sex the mutual cute exclusive thing? Are you that uncreative? And if you ever break up it won't be mutual between you two anymore, it'll be shared with others, unlike say trips you take, cooking routines you share, ect.
>>
>>17003761
Maybe emotion wasn't the right word then? It's a MORAL thing for me. Just like how I would never feel comfortable killing someone. My "emotions" surrounding that could never change unless I underwent some sort of extreme trauma that completely fucked up my brain- but at that point I wouldn't even be the same person because these morals are a key part of my identity. But I couldn't just kill someone tomorrow because my "emotions change". Morally, I KNOW that I am unable to have a meaningful sexual connection with someone unless I love them.

And I don't act like a gatekeeper like "oh well when I think you're GOOD ENOUGH I'll let you have sex with me"- it comes naturally when I build trust and love with someone, as it should in my opinion.
>>
>>17002837
24 M 2 max 2.
>>
>>17003836
>I KNOW that I am unable to have a meaningful sexual connection with someone unless I love them

I also KNEW that when I had just reached adulthood. Guess what, it turns out I was wrong, I was just a stupid kid after all.
>>
>>17003822
I regard sex as something special though
It will be imprinted in my mind whoever I do it with, so I'm going to preserve it for my future wife
Also I wont have sex till Im perfectly sure she's going to be my wife and I wont be breaking up if I had sex.
>>
>>17003871
>wow I was so wrong
>I only realised the truth after the chads who I though I loved left me after fucking me 100 times for some other new young chick
>>
>>17003913
You regard it as something special because you haven't had it. Again, you're barely an adult, so your worldviews are still going to mature a lot.
>>
>>17003913
You sure do have a lot of assumptions set up as hard facts for something you've never done.
>>
>>17003921
Are you sure you're replying to the right post? In any case, stop posting /r9k/ tier angry senseless drivel.
>>
>>17003871
What are you so confused about?
I AM NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTE TO SOMEONE UNLESS I LOVE THEM AND TRUST THEM.
I don't know why you are doubting my sexuality so much? That's like telling someone who identifies as gay that it's just a temporary phase.

My MORALITY influences my SEXUALITY thus making it literally impossible for me to find someone who I am not in love with sexually attractive. When I see a "hot" boy- I can only start crushing if I start imaging a life together with him as my husband. And even then I am of course reluctant to do anything sexual unless I've build a strong trust with him.

That's great that you figured out your sexuality and moral codes but I've figured out mine already as well.
I've been in several situations where someone I didn't love tried to make moves on me and it ALWAYS disgusts me and scares me
>>
>>17004015
You're confusing sexuality with taste. Your sexuality will make you attracted to someone, but then your upbringing/morals/fears/whatever will override that and kill your attraction. I am simply saying that your views will likely change somewhat as you age. I went through the same, as have many others here I'm sure. I had various issues when I was a teenager that prevented me from being attracted to most girls. Or rather, I killed my attraction with all sorts of excuses and fears. Now that I have matured, I no longer have those excuses and fears preventing me from enjoying my sexuality.
>>
>>17002837
25/M/None/None
>>
Like a couple other anons have said, I don't think there's any situation in which it'd actually matter to me.
That said, the kind of gals i'm looking for will probably have had few or no partners. For example, i doubt anyone on my FB friends list (male or female) has even half as much sexual experience as the average femanon here.
>>
>>17002837

23/M/0+-1/1

No casual sex
>>
>male
>20
>preferred number
0-2
>my number

My gf has two including me. Other guy was from an almost 2 year relationship, so it doesn't bother me. I could probably be flexible, as long as they weren't all hook-ups, but if she is my age and her number is above 4 she'd have to really be something for me to look past that.
>>
>>17002881
>the patriachy's propaganda

Kek

Some people just require prior trust and intimacy to have sex. I do not, but I am not Chad enough to get it without it.
>>
>>17004046
Dude youre not even a girl
>>
>>17003836
Non-fedora, I have a gf, and I love her to death after almost 2 years of a healthy and stable relationship, but I'm 100% convinced woman are incapable of having morals. At least the same way they do. Their behavior is always relative t how they feel. That's why they so often do something crazy in the moment, and feel guilty about it later. Because they've never given themselves strict moral guidelines, they just feel good one moment, and the next moment they realize how their actions will be percieved so they feel guilty. Not because they harmed anyone else, but because their actions negatively effected other people's opinions of them.
>>
>>17002837
All guys need to accept that girls cannot go above 2 because those sluts willgo out of control if we're too complacent. >>17005379
True.
>>
>>17002837
Male
No dealbreaker limit

This is leftover sexaphobic society bullshit, and the leftover notion that people should not indulge in their lives and what they want to do because that somehow increases its value later.

These are humanns with lives, stories, adventures, loves, flings, experiences and feelings. Not first edition comic books still in the original packaging.
>>
>>17005379
I don't think it's wise to generalize an entire gender that way.

I'm usually pretty logically minded, and I've identified my morals so I've never acted emotionally and later regretted it.

I agree with your that a lot of women are crazy emotional, but not all. I'm a woman and I'm not crazy/emotional so I know for a fact that there must be some exceptions to that generalization.

I've also met plenty of guys who are crazy emotional- but they tend to be guys who can afford to make such mistakes because they are attractive enough to be able to recover from irrational behavior.
Perhaps that's it? Maybe more women can get away with acting immaturely emotionally so they do. It's gotten to the point where people dismiss it like "oh she's just being dramatic" or "she's just on her period".
Men, in general, are not so lucky- and have to deal with harsh consequences when they act out.

But again, women are not "incapable" of having morals. I'd argue that perhaps our society has made things to wear female morality is no longer encouraged, but that doesn't mean that there arn't women who abide by moral guidelines for personal reasons
>>
>>17005350
>0+-1
Grew up in a place where purity balls are a thing. Happens at around puberty, the girls go with their fathers to a ceremonial ball. First there's a formal dinner, then some general incredibly awkward dancing and chatting, meant to show the girls an example of what a date with a real man is like.
Then they listen to a sermon, and take a pledge to be chaste and abstinent until marriage. The father pledges to protect and help them uphold that vow and such. Then the fathers give their daughters purity rings to help them remember their vow and to remind others (ie boys) of their chastity.

This would probably qualify as -1 partners.
>>
It doesn't have to do with a number, but rather how and why she fucks guys, and what her attitude on sex is.
>>
>>17005396
Lol

I am not anti-sex or anything, but my main priority for dating a girl is "will fuck me immediately, no bullshit"

If a girl isnt a virgin and sexually experienced, she cant be pulling this make me wait shit
>>
>>17005407
This sounds like a great place to visit

Where are you from?
>>
>>17005423

Im honestly not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me, but I completely agree on that point.

I do what I feel. If Im mutually connecting with a girl emotionally, I wanna fuck.

If we just find each other attractive, then fuck it, lets fuck.

Even so, Ive had one partner for the last four years.

We work well together, so Im good.
>>
>>17005398
Nah, i have to respectfully disagree. You sound like a lovely young lady and I'd love to have you in my social circle, but even my girlfriend who is incredibly virtuous, is only virtuous based on her feelings. She has a lot of good feelings, and she is kind at heart, and probably has an IQ of ~120. But I know she is completely amoral, along with all other women for one reason.

She doesn't understand universal principals. A great example is abortion. She is pro-choice for early term abortion. So am I. But just to play devil's advocate I asked her if parenthood should be voluntary for men. And she said no. And so I asked her again several different ways, and I explained to her how if parenthood is something that can be voluntarily terminated by women men have every right to terminate it as well.

And she literally could not comprehend what I was saying. She kept saying "those are two different scenarios". Which they are, two scenarios using the same principal. I've asked this question to several other women and they all have the same mental block. I'll keep asking different women, but I'm not holding my breath in hopes of finding one who understands universals. Maybe you do, in which case you're literally 1 in a million.
>>
>>17002837

Why are there so many of these threads today? Just go read one of the other ones, it's gonna be exactly the same conversation
>>
27, f, 1.
Him: 1-3 would be preferrable.
Not a good idea to date virgins, they will dump you to try a different puss (then come crawling back to you when they can't get any)
Do not expect it to last with a virgin.
>>
>>17005444
well, I disagree with your girlfriend as well but for different reasons.

When you consent to sex with someone, you are basically acknowledging that a child could result from that union. It is ALWAYS a possibility, and I believe that both partners should be willing to accept that as a potential consequence if they want to have sex. Therefore, I think that morally abortion is wrong. I believe that it is killing an innocent child for selfish reasons. People say "it's the mother's choice because it's her body"- I agree: it's her choice AND the father's choice when they consent to sex.
Therefore if the mother is given the choice to terminate the pregnancy if it's inconvenient for her, then I completely agree that the father has a right to make that choice as well.
However, morality and reality are very different in law making.

Do you know what would happen if they made abortion illegal? Based on statistical evidence from the past, the crime ratewould increase, the amount of poverty and number of mothers would increase, women would try to get abortions anyways but it would be less humane. Therefore- it's not actually solving the problem. Because I believe that abortion is wrong, the goal is to lower the number of abortions. The most effective way to do this is by helping pregnant mothers gain access to counseling services and by demolishing the social and economic pressures that make women get abortions. Contraception, sex Ed, and programs that help connect women with counseling services are great investments from preventing abortions in my opinion.

So- although I can hold myself to a moral code of abstinence, I cannot expect to do the same for other people who do not share my moral code.

It's similar with your example- men are forced to pay child support not because it's the morally equal/fair thing to do, but because it's necessary in order to prevent single mothers and their offspring from becoming a cyclical drain on the economy.
>>
File: purityRing2.jpg (20 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
purityRing2.jpg
20 KB, 450x450
>>17005428
Texas.

>>17005444
Most women simply keep the values they've been taught. They're pro-choice because that's what they were taught, those that are pro-life, likewise. Same with men, really. Without a certain capacity for critical thinking a person can't really "edit" the principles they grew up with.
>>
>>17005494
Okay, so maybe you are the one in a million. Hopefully you can find a great man and you can raise beautiful, healthy, and well adjusted children.

No sarcasm btw
>>
>>17005494
Interesting to see a pro-abstinence femanon.
Does make me wonder about this board though. If we put together a histogram for number of partners, taking anons' self-reports for granted, there'd probably be a huge cluster at zero then a big drop until it starts going back up at 30+.

It's like we're back in high school with the whole nerds vs jocks/sluts thing: some anons say they're saving themselves for marriage while the rest claim to be porking everything that moves
>>
>>17005502
Texas is awesome

I think I'm going to end up moving there
>>
24years
Male
22 sexual partners
I would prefer the number lower; but really depends on the girl. But i have my doubts about super LTR and shit anyway.
>>
only deal breaker for me is if a girl was double teamed by 2 dudes. i couldnt handle bangin a vajj that had 2 dudes simultaneously railing out multiple holes.
>>
>>17003927
>>17002867

>keeps on using the /r9k/ fallacy
Buzz of and stay buzzed, kiddo.
>>
>23
>M
>under 5
>2

More importantly is the context for me. If she's going having one night stands with people, I'm going to walk away pretty quickly. If she's just had a number of serious relationships, that's nothing to judge her over.
>>
i'm 26 and the number depends on her age. if a 19yo girl told me 12 guys i'd drop her instantly. If a 25yo girl told me 12 guys i'd be able to cope.

the absolute ideal for me would be 1-3 partners with all of them being serious relationships, 4-9 is to be expected. double digits is when i start to think negatively of her
>>
>>17005580
oh yeah, and i've been in 4 relationships and fucked about 10 others
>>
honestly i only try to get in a srs relationship if shes a virgin, other than that pump n dump. current gf was a virgin, plan on marrying her.
>>
there's no limit to how many partners a ho had
if she bang a bunch of little white boys in college
as long as her pussy tight. now if she was banging the football team, or had a lot of big cock up in her, then that might be a problem. or if she had a lot of babies and abortion doctors climbing up in that.
funny thing is guys with big cocks ain't gotta pay for pussy, so prostitutes are usually only banging guys with little dicks, and so prostitutes are probably the tightest.
>>
>>17005688
nah cuz you know she got a black bf aka her pimp reeming her out. it was that dudes dick who tamed her stupid ass pussy in to making money for him
>>
if a girl hasn't had other dicks in her she always gonna be wondering about what it would be like.

even after 10 she hasn't had all shapes and sizes, or found the one that makes her motor rev.

every day while you go to work she gonna be thinking about penises other than yours.

you know she gonna cheat one day, but if you're they type looking for your virgin bride, you don't even care if she cheats, you're just so thrilled to have your virgin you'll do anything to please her, including inviting other men in to make her happy. thats what cuckery is all about, whatever it takes to make that precious princess pussy happy.

a girl needs to be with as many men as it takes until she finds the one. just like a guy needs to test drive a few before he buys.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>>17005874
>there are plebeians that test drive vehicles instead of having them commissioned
>>
>>17005885
>plebeians
gtfo you sick pedo
nobody but you talking about wanting to drive a "new" car
>>
My #: 2
Pref: 0-5
Deal breaker: 10+
>>
>20
>m
>the higher, the warier, although I don't really care unless it's 10+ or so in the past couple years

it's really a case-by-case basis thing
if I'm looking for a long-term thing, I'm not looking for someone who's been around much more than I have, but I dgaf if I'm just looking for something.
>>
>>17002837
Age - 34
Gender - M
My number - Not sure
Ideal - Situational.

For a hook up with me and the wife? I don't really care how much dick you've seen. For a relationship? I don't care how many random hook ups you've had, but if you've had more than 3 relationships that lasted over 18 months since leaving college you're just a ride.
>>
>19
>f
>between 3 and 20
>11
>>
>>17002837
>having a large number
>starting sex under 16
>having random hook ups

All of those make you shit
>>
>>17006003
>19
>11
>>
I had a ltr with a girl for 3 years. Had sex at least twice a day, in every way you can imagine. When I was done with her, she had some miles on the odometer, and I didn't always stick to the maintenance schedule, or use certified lubricants.

even tho she only had one owner, that thing was driven hard, and wrecked more than once.
not no fender bender neither, she flipped over and over again. those weren't all highway miles, a lot of it was offroad 4wheel drive

the number of drivers don't matter, and a carfax report won't do you any good, because no claims were ever submitted to insurance on her, it was all off the books
>>
>29
>Male
>None of my business/Don't care
>13
>>
>>17005407
The way this got described made it sound like the daughters are getting dicked by their daddies.
>>
>>17006033
never marry a virgin. my daddy told me, if she weren't good enough for her own family, she ain't good enough for ours neither.
>>
>>17006016
I used to go to alternative shows and sometimes fuck musicians or the crew if they were cute, dated a few and ran off on a couple tours. lost my virginity at 15 to a 26 year old drummer

I don't regret it at all, and I don't do any of that anymore, but I understand how it could be potentially be seen as a negative to some people. I've never had trouble getting a boyfriend though regardless. never cheated.
>>
>>17005407
the thing is, I grew up with that community. yet just about every girl I knew turned into a closet slut who just said they were virgins to keep the senpai and preppy boys happy and they were none the wiser, did everything except p in v so it "doesn't count", or lesbians. it's pretty pointless
>>
>>17002837
> for most men?
For most men? Not sure. Somewhere from 0 - 5? But for me I literally give no shits how many partners she's been with. She could have been with 100+; i don't care.
>Is it the number, or the situation that matters most?
It's the situation. If the woman was single and just likes to fuck? Yeah I don't care. But if she's cheating on people... fucking guys because she's emotionally damaged and "just wants to feel loved"... or some bullshit like that? Then that's an issue.

But if she's just a horny fucker well that's fine with me.
>>
>>17006081
That's actually disgusting
>>
>>17006105
and in my opinion so are you friendo. but we're not considering dating eachother, so it doesn't matter
>>
>>17002978
For the most part I agree -- it doesn't matter how many people she's fucked if you have a real connection with her. But a girl (or guy) who's slept around a lot probably has commitment issues and it's dangerous to invest your feelings in someone with a history of jumping from lover to lover.
>>
>>17006114
I'm disgusting how? Fucking trash, know your place
>>
>>17006103
Also, what the fuck is wrong with all of the people in this thread shaming other people for their beliefs?

Get the fuck over yourselves people. if the girl wants a chaste man, good. If the girl wants a fuckboy, good. If the guy wants a virgin, good. If the guy doesn't want to know, good.

It's called LIFE. we're all different. Let's show some fucking class and stop dogging out people just because they don't agree.

I want to know the number of her sexual partners because I'm a sharing is caring kinda guy. I wanna know, I don't judge her for it, but I do use it to put together my sex game for her. if she's a virgin, I do things a little bit differently. if she's an insatiable fiend who loves getting choked and calling me daddy.... gonna do things a bit differently.

If she wants to know my # and personal things, I'll tell her anything she wants to know.

I like truth.
>>
>>17002860
>you sexists
How do you know OP isn't gay?
>>
>>17006123
well, getting so triggered over what other people do, for one :^)

>>17006129
this is pretty true. getting enraged over girls not being virgins isn't going to make more girls stay virgins, just make them better at lying about it. and shaming guys for being virgins likely isn't going to make them go out and have more sex, it's probably just going to make them feel shitter about themselves
>>
File: fugg.gif (272 KB, 186x220) Image search: [Google]
fugg.gif
272 KB, 186x220
>>17006136
>triggered

There's only one thing that triggers me and you being a slut isn't it
>>
>>17006156
>all this butthurt posting
>not triggered
alrighty m8
>>
File: 2350349-378240_screenshot315.jpg (256 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
2350349-378240_screenshot315.jpg
256 KB, 960x540
>>17006163
Shitting up this thread is part of my master plan
>>
>>17002889
>>17003761
>>17003871
Who dropped you on your head
>>
File: Orginal_John_Hannibal_Smith.jpg (14 KB, 384x279) Image search: [Google]
Orginal_John_Hannibal_Smith.jpg
14 KB, 384x279
>>17006166
>Hannibal Pegasus
>>
File: t63d198_5392982_std.jpg (20 KB, 354x270) Image search: [Google]
t63d198_5392982_std.jpg
20 KB, 354x270
>>17006173
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o&nohtml5=False

Hello fellow dragons
>>
>>17002837
>23
>f
>3 - all long term relationships

He should be around the same number as me, so we don't have any doubts and are playing on an even field, so to speak. I think this a reasonable number at this age as well. Definitely not slutty, but experienced love/heartbreak - so know how to better handle relationship challenges
>>
25, m. I've been in the best relationship of my life for the past few years now, and I will probably marry her. She's 22 and was a virgin when we met.

Before that though, and if I were single now, it definitely has more to do with the situation. Long term relationships are definitely better than one night stands or fuckbuddies, no matter how many there are. A history of cheating, even once, is a dealbreaker for me. The girl's overall quality matters too, if she has a great personality, and is hot, I'd be willing to overlook more previous partners. If she is hot, but has a shitty personality and many partners, I wouldn't date her. If she doesn't bring it up, I usually don't ask to be polite. But for a wife or other LTR I'd definitely want to know. I mean, if only from a health perspective, I want to know how likely it is you're carrying something. I also want to know if it's going to be awkward seeing an ex in the supermarket. Like it or not, that's baggage I'd honestly rather not deal with, if it's an option.

As a general rule, I'd like for her to have at least around the same number as me (7), preferably less. I didn't think virgins would be that good if they're so inexperienced, but I'm with a(n ex-)virgin now and it's definitely my best relationship to date. But she's great for a lot of other reasons and I'd still date her if she had been with a few guys already. Honestly I lucked out and didn't expect it to happen after I hit a certain age. Gotta love girls from small towns with religious families.
>>
>>17006081
Took a girl to a concert one time, and she ended up backstage after the show. Not fucking, they let like 10-12 people in and she was one. We didn't date after that but we were still friends for a while. That's a deal breaker.
On a date, and your girl runs off to meet the band. girls who crush on famous people aren't usually the worst cheaters, except for girls who like musicians.. they tend to fall for or should i say, bend over for any musician.
>>
>>17002871
>every single time you have sex you risk concieving a child
Holy fucking shit, you're a time traveler from tge 18th century or something?
Check your calendar, bitch. We have condoms, birth control pills abortion now. Youre free to get fuck in the pussy out of fun. Besides, even if we were at 1700:
> what is anal
> what is blowjob
>>
>>17002889
U must be ugly and christian raised kek.

That being said, I agree that you're free to have your own preferences and should not be shamed for it.
The problem is that people like you shame those who 'fuck around', so sometimes you do deserve the mocking and all.
>>
>>17002871
>>17002889

I'm not too fussed about sexual partners, but I felt like commenting in this thread just to let you know I'm on your side in this arguement completely. No-one should ever be able to pressure you into liking someone who you don't feel comfortable with and that doesn't matter what it is that makes you feel uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1328380791474.jpg (74 KB, 680x505) Image search: [Google]
1328380791474.jpg
74 KB, 680x505
>>17002837
It's through the manner she chooses to speak about them. Should she remain silent when you ask about what happened with other men, or do you expect her to go into detail?

I love that we guys blame our relationship problems on the other and resort to drinking and depression after having called said other a cheating bitch or a stupid cunt.
>>
>24
>m
>max 3
>0

To be honest it doesn't even matter because I'm not really inerested in a relationship or casual sex either.

I'm not asexual I just don't give a shit, I've been unatractive most of my life,
I was 15 years old sad looking kid until I was 17 and then I went trough so much trauma that fucked me up,
after that I shaved off and got buff, now I realized that girls approach me because I look interesting (I suppose, can't say I got much more attractive),
but I really can't be bothered by taking a chance.
>>
disregarding all the previous replies, because you know how these threads go on /adv/.

i personally think it doesnt matter, at all.
it can be a phase for whatever reasons.

once someone is legit done hoeing i dont think they are sullied or 'used goods' (horrible expression) or something. unless they caught the herp or something, but you can get that by a longterm so cheating on you as well.

28/M
>>
>20
>m
>I don't really care as long as its not a fuckton
>10
>>
>>17002837
28, m, my number is 2

Dealbreaker at 7, prefer less than 3, with the caveat that any one night stands or hookup buddies are insta-dealbreakers. No sloots allowed.
>>
>>17002837
>29
>m
as far as partner count goes, i prefer the "dont ask, dont tell" approach. if im involved with someone, i dont really want to think about how many people shes fucked, or who they were. i lost track of my own partner count long ago, and im sure any potential partner doesnt want that on their mind either.
>>
>>17006313

Extremely unsanitary procedures that risk ruining one man's fancy suit. Keep in mind, they never had hand sanitizer, nor real toothpaste back then.
>>
I need a partner who views sex as just sex. It can be special or just for fun. So it's okay if they've only had ten partners, they just have to share the mindset that it's okay to have casual sex (they dont have to like doing it, just be ok with me having done it before). For a 25 y/o about 200 partners would be fine too. More than that means they're probably compulsive about it (fucking everything that moves). But 200 at age 25 averages out to like one girl a week if they were in a relationship before and started having sex at like 17. I've had sex with about 100 people. I'm 21.
>>
>>17002837
I never feel a need to ask about a partner's sexual history apart from STIs
>>
> 18
> M
> 0
> 0

I'm not into hookup culture and one-night stands. I don't think low of people who had many sexual partner, in fact, I will stay good friends with them. It's just that I don't want to get into relationship with those kind of people because I think sex should be done only when intimacy is involved. Otherwise they are more likely to be emotionally unstable and unfit for wife/mother.
>>
>>17008940

This is so fucked up. At this point, I'm pretty sure you've destroyed your brain's capacity to form emotional bonds during sex. It's no wonder why the act has no meaning to you. You've essentially stripped your emotional bolt.
>>
>>17008940
You're not a social animal.
>>
>>17006313
Condoms and birth control are not 100% effective. Every time is a risk. Not to mention other risks like STDS.

>>17006332
I wasn't raised Christian, I converted.
And no- lots of guys have tried to hookup with me but the whole point is that I have developed enough self control to say no.

And I don't shame other people for it. I'm in a sorority so most of my good friends have tons of sex and that doesn't effect my opinion of them. I will hold my partner to a higher standard though.

It's like drugs. I don't do drugs, but I don't judge those who do and I have friends who do drugs. But if I will not date someone who is a drug user.

I don't openly shame people who's views I disagree with- but sinve i'm given the choice, I'm going to choose a partner who has similar moral views
>>
>>17010025
Are you a teenager? Because you seem too pure to be a woman.
>>
Taking the statistical approach from a purely medical perspective, whenever you have sex with a new partner the probability of a bad venereal such as hepatitis, herpes, or aids goes up. Assuming you are avoiding African people entirely as sexual partners, you've basically got a 1 in 135 shot the first time around of getting any of those. From there you go up 2/135, 3/ 135 and so forth. You start getting up there more than 7 or 8 partners and the probabilities are not something you want to think about. Obviously age has a factor as well, I'd be more worried if she has a thing for older men. BTW, protection when having sex is not 100%.

From the approach of beliefs. If a women believes in sexual freedom, chances are she's probably a feminist. Feminists believe in giving women additional rights and privileges without giving them additional duties or responsibilities; theirs is a belief of feminine dominance. Look up anti-feminist principals for contrast. Any women who's a feminist, believes in sexual freedom, and also believes in chastity and marriage, it's a trap or she's extremely confused. Either way, it's probably best to leave that kind of women alone from a purely personal health perspective, although I would recommend letting her know in none-too-subtle terms that you think she's a gold digging disease carrier or if you're looking for a romp, insist on a STD test beforehand.

From a healthy relationship perspective, if you sleep around with many different partners, the question there becomes what makes this relationship different from the others. The gal may have issues developing a healthy emotional connection to someone or may be using sex as a way to treat other underlying problems such as depression, fear of being alone, insecurity, financial issues and so forth. Some people settle, some people don't. If she isn't a feminist then I'd look at helping her with the underlying personality issues.
>>
>>17010040
I'm 21 and a junior at a university
>>
File: 1457670858827.jpg (17 KB, 246x374) Image search: [Google]
1457670858827.jpg
17 KB, 246x374
>31
>male
>had two partners, second is my fiancée

My fiancée has had over 20 dicks before me. Considering her 10 year head start that's acceptable. Considering that I met her 1 month after my gf of 8 years broke up with me, whilst she had been single for 4 years at that time puts it even more into perspective. Does it bother me that she's had more dick than a suitcase can carry? Somewhat, yes. Does it bother her that we have fallen in love with each other after I had been single for only 1 month after a very srs LTR? Tremendously.
We both have to deal with each other's past, but the look on her face when she's now being banged hard by my 6'6" /200lbs body and my 7" dick makes me not worry about her mileage of dick.

Long story short, it depends. As long as you can be certain that you are the one, who fucking cares.
>>
>>17003443
You're probably right.
Was 21 and f, self-conscious as hell. Had a handful of opportunities in high school, as well in uni,but always backed out. A lot of people didn't believe I was a virgin at that age because facial aesthetics, wasn't fat etc. I just hated how I looked unclothed. (Still do desu)
I think I blame lack of education though, I thought my flaws (small breasts, bacne etc) would get in the way and disgust them so I'd always act unavailable but after realising my partner was OK with it I let go.
>>
>>17010085
Isn't this obvious to people? I though sexually liberated people know that they are never going to be a husband/wife material.
>>
>>17010224
> 20 dicks
Bail out dude. She is not LTR material. If she's taken 20 dicks, why is 21st anything special to her? Maybe she is just there for your big dick or your resources but surely not for love.
>>
>>17010334
>resources
her job pays double mine. the thing is, if i hadn't had severe depression w/ ridiculous marihuana abuse and if i hadn't grown up in a retarded super small super christian village i would have had sex before 23.

if i could have fucked countless women i would have done it. i sought out to do just that after my break up, but i found love instead. the world isnt black and white, neither are relationships and people's sexual pasts.
>>
>>17002837
>Age
Old enough to know better.
>Gender
(Real) Man
>At what point does a partner's number of sexual partners become a deal breaker
It doesn't. I'll admit that I don't like to think about my partners' sexual history much, and certainly prefer not to hear details about past lovers--that is the stuff of insecurity right there. But I don't care how many people someone has slept with.
>Is it the number, or the situation that matters most?
Neither, exactly. But along with plenty of reasonably well-balanced and contented sluts, I've known a couple of people who were extremely promiscuous and also extremely unhappy--I slept with one of them. I can't say for sure, but I think sleeping around was for her symptomatic of emotional problems. She was looking for some kind of solace she couldn't find. I regretted sleeping with her, but not because she'd done it with so many dudes (and girls--my now-wife and I both dated her for a while). Just because she didn't seem to enjoy it.
>tl;dr--Don't care how many people you do it with as long as you're enjoying it and don't give me the pox
>>
>>17010381
Oh, and
>My own number
Approximately fifteen people.
>Situations
Other than described above (promiscuity from being in a bad emotional situation), irrelevant. Never liked one-night stands, been happily monogamous for years.
>>
>>17003561
Nah
>>
>>17002837
Any number greater than her age squared is a dealbreaker.
>>
>>17002837
>23
>m
>1-5
>2

I'm dating a girl I think is a virgin and it sucks.
>>
>>17003463
same
>>
>>17002837

I've had too many partners to count. kinda depends on the definition of sex, cuz do i count every partner at a gangbang and orgy? or just the person i had direct contact with?

does light contact cruising count? what if i licked his balls for only a minute? does that mean ive had gay sex, or just got a little too close to a guy during a threesome and only the girl counts as a sex partner?

i have no fucking idea. so i dont really care what shes been through as long as shes open to kink adndoesnt have a major std.
>>
>>17011433
Damn, quite a ballpark range there.
>>
>>17011433

im kind of a slut. and my boyfriend is kind of a slut.

but how on earth do you have 324 sex partners by the age of 18?
>>
Ignorance is bliss
>>
>>17011952
any touching of the balls is pretty gay, in a full homosexual way
>>
>>17002860
>>17002867
>>17002889
To be quite honest family, if you're hot I'd fuck you but having a relationship with you is a huge no-no and men together with bitches with a huge bodycount make me fucking hurl.

Also shut the fuck up, no one asked for your opinion.
>>
>>17012042
oh also,
25/m
sexual partners: 14
Max bodycount for relationship with girl: 3-4, Ideally 0-1

come at me, feminazis
>>
>>17012032

i cant help it, i think it comes from watching so much porn. you just see those nuts slapping against her and i wanna lick em. i only ever did it the once, but to be perfectly honest i am going to do it again if i get the chanbce. only when a guys fucking a girl tho.
>>
>>17002837
>29
>M
>1
>Preferred: 0
>Deal breaker: more than 3

> Is it the number, or the situation that matters most?
Most? Both matter. A high number's just bad in general, and the situation obviously makes a difference. For instance contrary to most people here I'd rather the girl have hookups than LTRs because the actual statistics available suggest that previous serious relationships are more damaging to the happiness and ability to stay together than hookups are.

I also want to say I don't judge girls any differently than myself, I consider the one girl I slept with to be a serious mistake and even though I enjoyed it a lot at the time, if I had it to do over knowing it would end I'd just never ask her out in the first place. I would have preferred to be one-and-done, but of course you can't wind back time and I take responsibility for my fuckups. For the same reason I'd be fine with a girl having a few failures assuming she wasn't happy with that either, and in fact I'd also be okay with a girl just having wanted sex too much and having a couple random hookups in her past that she didn't feel bad about.

If she were totally okay with her past relationships and saw them as "stepping stones" or "tryouts" or something though, I'd see that as a serious warning sign.
>>
>>17005494
>It's similar with your example- men are forced to pay child support not because it's the morally equal/fair thing to do, but because it's necessary in order to prevent single mothers and their offspring from becoming a cyclical drain on the economy.
Not true. It isn't necessary for this, we just consider it a better option morally than the other major alternative, ostracism and poverty. However we've begun to see nowadays that there's a hidden advantage to that method which was probably why it was universally used and still is in most places outside the western world -- it discourages the creation of new single mothers, which our system does not.
>>
>>17002837
The more the merrier IMO, means she's more experiences and comfortable with her sexuality.
>>
>>17013196

>thinks multiple stable partners is bad
>thinks jumping on a different dick each weekend isn't bad
>implying both of those don't fuck up a woman's ability to love
>>
>>17002837
>18
>M
>0-1
>>
>>17002867
>slut shaming

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>17002860
If she's had a ton of sexual partners it shows she has issues with commitment and may leave/cheat on me. So yes the number of previous sexual partners can be a deal breaker.

>20
>m
>2 or less
>>
>>17010025
The world needs more women like you
>>
>>17008940
Holy shit at least actual prostitues demand money for sex. You are a next level slut
>>
>>17013255
>Deal breaker: more than 3
Hardly an "each weekend" thing then, is it?
>>
>>17002837
OP has posted this same query every day for a week and got plenty of good relies.

DO NOT REPLY
>>
>>17014514
>same query every day for a week
>thread is three days old
Don't you think it's possible that you're just retarded?
>>
What's with all the feminazi sluts on this board nowadays? Geez
>>
>>17002981
Being female doesn't qualify you to automatically have the right opinion on things. Especially not the way men should feel about a woman's partner count. Now go back to sucking dick and don't bother us with your self-important feminazi bullshit anymore. It's totally understandable not to want to date a slut. Deal with it.
>>
>>17003055
Dude, why bother with her anymore? She sounds retarded as all hell. Don't waste your time.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 620x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 620x625
>>17002860
>>
>>17002881
>>17002860
>>17015827
This.
>>
File: images-13.jpg (7 KB, 236x162) Image search: [Google]
images-13.jpg
7 KB, 236x162
>>17002860
Yeah...well...that's like...your opinion man
>>
File: baww-whatislove.jpg (150 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
baww-whatislove.jpg
150 KB, 800x600
> Age
> Gender
Male
> Preferred
> Own
> Deal breaker

Mine is a particular case because I lose interest in women when they show me that they want me - my brain labels them as easy women and it is impossible for me to keep myself interested. I only dated one girl seriously; whereas with all other women, I bail out / lose motivation once they either mention a previous boyfriend or show that they wanted more than just some cute dates with meaningful conversations. Well, at least I am honest and consistent I guess; a random desperate guy would take home the women they despise and sleep with them because muh loneliness. (I *have* taken women home, but I was so afraid of sex I told them to go straight to sleep)
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.