[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a broke college student taking 17 credits no time for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x797
I'm a broke college student taking 17 credits no time for a job need extra money for food and new MacBook wanting to try panhandling with a sign on side of freeway tomorrow. I'm going to be in Scottsdale so it's a rich mans area. What should I write on my panhandling sign? What panhandling advice would you the kimono mushroom people of 4chan have for a novice bum like myself?
>>
>>17002828
I recommend instead of that, you invest on buying and selling LSD off the dark web. SWIM is making a lot of money doing just that as a college kid.
>>
>>17002841
I don't want to sell drugs that's immoral
>>
>>17002859
Well to you it may be. LSD is illegal, though that doesn't imply it's immoral.
>>
>>17002893
It is immoral to allah
>>
>>17002899
Does the Quran consider distribution immoral? No one said you had to have a spiritual experience on acid yourself.
I don't think begging is moral if you just refuse to get a job.
>>
>>17002903
Just tell me about my panhandle sign please
>>
>>17003037
fuck off muslim
>>
>>17002828
>no time for a job
>want to stand on the side of the road begging for money all day

Nice try lazy ass
Get a part time job. If you have time to beg for money then you have time to work
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.