[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to kiss like an alpha?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160315_165257.jpg (114 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160315_165257.jpg
114 KB, 750x750
How to kiss like an alpha?
>>
>>17002736
A beta kisses her full on

An alpha is confident enough to let her make the last few cm to his mouth
>>
>>17002736
a true alpha kisses her on the lips

no not those lips silly ;^) those are for the betas
>>
In my own personal experience kissing only gets easier with experience. My first kiss was dreadful and the girl made fun of me behind my back. But the last girl I kissed told me I was one of the best kissers she's been with. Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>17002736
>How to kiss like an alpha?

Grab a handful of her hair and turn her head sideways and kiss her over her shoulder.

In between kisses congratulate her on her impending motherhood.
>>
>>17002736

Take off your pants, unzip your dick, grab her head and ram it down her throat.
Works every time.
>>
lol all this bad kissing advice

alphas aren't insecure and don't need a pre-determined plan; the best way to approach it is to pay attention to the cues she's giving and tease her, make her work for the kiss (of course this presupposes that she wants it, which is where being alpha comes in to play). Sometimes soft kisses are appropriate, sometimes full tongue, sometimes you don't kiss and you just bend her over and fuck her on the table, all depends.
>>
>>17003833
> pay attention to the cues she's giving

(i.e. respond in real-time)
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 800x804
>>17003375
>In between kisses congratulate her on her impending motherhood.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.