[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious thoughts of murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
where do i post this/ask for help. please. Not depressed. really about to do it, please where do i talk/ak for help
>>
>>17002423
Here, I guess. What's your story?
>>
>>17002428
>>17002428
I act on impulse like 24/7. ive been on social media seeing these girls doing terrible things and laughing about it. It's not even that big of a deal but i feel like i could rid them of this world and it may or may not help help someone.

I feel like if i dont do it no one will.

Like women with no respect for anyone else getting pregnant on purpose poking holes in condoms, this girl i know who i follow on instagram posted multiple videos making fun of an autistic kid literally bullying him for like 5 minutes straight while the kid just panicked and cried and shit.

the way i see it, if i take my gun and just walk behind her house and send a few shots through a window and get away, theres not much the police can do to track it back to me. Then i rid the world of an evil person and thats it.

I've built up a list of over 20 people and it just seems like a great idea if i dont get caught.

i want to know if anyone else gets these impulses or urges and gets to this point. I've written out a few details and what routes i will take and all of that.
>>
>>17002428
Example: i am not associated with this guy or girl. guy with loud fucking mouth at a party, saying some racist or offensive or hateful shit, beats a girl senseless, breaking bones & ripping hair out at a party in the bathroom and goes home before anyone finds her. No one has seen him in a few days but i know where he lives. Not friends with him at all but i was driving through the neighborhood and recognized the car, model, trim & first few license plate #'s.

Would i not be doing the community/world a favor taking him out? does it sound like this is for my satisfaction or is this a reasonable thought?

Literally no reason why people would think i would take matters into my own hands with these 2 people i dont know, so how would i be a suspect?
>>
File: 1459412129408.png (173 KB, 361x397) Image search: [Google]
1459412129408.png
173 KB, 361x397
>>17002487
You sound like an edgy fag. Seek counseling. You have a brain disorder.
>>
>>17002487
>does it sound like this is for my satisfaction
Honestly yes.

>Would i not be doing the community/world a favor taking him out?
Maybe, maybe not. Like you said, you don't know him. He may act like a piece of shit all the time. Or maybe he went home, slept it off, woke up, took a good hard look at his behaviour, and decided to start going to AA or anger management or something.

It's true that a lot of people don't change much. But a lot do, and you cannot tell just by observing for a little while which ones will and which won't. By killing someone, you could be doing the world a favour (but by whose standards?) or you could be depriving them of the wisdom that that person eventually learns from their mistakes.

Not only that, unless you leave some kind of vigilante calling card or something (which I don't recommend because real life is not a comic book and you will get caught), nobody's going to know why these people were murdered. Someone somewhere might make the connection that people who bully others get whacked, but I wouldn't count on it. More likely, all anybody's going to know is, someone is going around randomly killing people. And random killings cause a lot of fear in a community. Fear causes stress. Stress shortens tempers. Short tempers make for poor decisions. Now you're back where you started.

Please seek help OP. You're not really thinking this through.
>>
File: op is being a faggot again.png (102 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
op is being a faggot again.png
102 KB, 500x281
>>17002423
>>
Torture and kill some animals. That will keep you entertained meanwhile. Keep in mind that you will eventually want to kill people, so visit the psyquiatric. Will prescribe you some xanax I think
>>
File: 354354354.jpg (7 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
354354354.jpg
7 KB, 222x227
>>17002487
saying some racist or offensive or hateful shit
you know what you need to do: smash the patriarchy teach that intolerant asshole a lesson! im sure hes voting for trump too, the racist!
>>
>>17002636
>Torture and kill some animals.
Please don't do this. I don't expect anybody here to give a shit about animals, but it's just not a good idea. You are better off just not doing anything illegal at all. Having fantasies about killing people is one thing. When you cross the line from thinking to doing, nothing good is going to come of it. Not only that, you'd also be crossing the line from (thinking of) hurting someone who did something shitty, to hurting someone who didn't do anything to you.
>>
>>17002423
if you really want to kill someone why not join the army or become a police officer or move to Florida?

no sense in throwing your life away.
>>
The legal ramifications of what you've described are not good.

If you're in the states you WOULD get 25 to life. You would likely be executed (meaning, spend your time 23 hrs in a concrete box, no internet, one hour of 'recreation' per day, no social contact, for about 15-20 years, then when you're middle age they strap you to a table and kill you).

And you're very likely to get caught. The fact that you're stupid enough to post about making these plans means that you will likely make a mistake that will allow investigators to find you.

You've already demonstrated intent here which means you certainly would face a 1st degree murder charge.

You need to see a psychiatrist and describe how you feel generally.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.