[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women are evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1455322194959.jpg (24 KB, 284x253) Image search: [Google]
1455322194959.jpg
24 KB, 284x253
Why are women such terrible people?
I was talking to a female friend and she made a joke about penis sizes and which I confronted her about it she said that she doesnt like small penises and when shes hooking up with a guy and feels his penis is small she stops and bails on his. Then said that I must have a small penis because thats the only reason why this would bother me.
My penis isnt even small. Its 7 1/2 inches long. 8 on a good day. But of course I didnt tell her this. Im so furious at how she could think like this. Its so cruel.
To be fair though she said she had a massive vagina.
>>
Sounds like op has a small willy
>>
>>17002054
I dont understand how this is a legitimate response
>>
if some douche told you that he wouldn't even consider dating a girl with small tits would you consider "all men such terrible people"?
>>
>>17002023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkmanLIAdXI

>1:38 is where it starts
>reminder that women can joke around about male genitial mutilation on public tv and no one bats an eye
>if the roles were reversed the show would be brought down in a day
>>
>>17002151
if you don't like it then why don't you do something about it instead of complaining on 4chan
>>
>>17002113
You mean all women
>>
>>17002205
no I did not
>>
>>17002023
She's a size queen and they happen to be pretty rare. It really shouldn't bother you. Everyone has standards of some sort that they're not willing to budge on.
>>
>>17002023
>To be fair though she said she had a massive vagina.
OP when dealing with women - and people in general - you have to approach them as if they were children. Instead of this little girl being able to use your logic and reason and words and just SAY:
>I have a MASSIVE VAGINA and therefore I would like a MASSIVE PENIS to be able to go along with it
And
>Oh by the way, I'm too stupid to know what kegels are and my sexual technique obviously sucks because I haven't figured out how to work with many different sized dicks....
She instead says:
>HURR DUUUR No little dicks allowed!

What she said was callous and hurtful... but only if you approach her as an equal. When you approach her as a sexually inexperienced, retarded child... her adult temper tantrum actually makes sense given her diminished mental state.

Think: If you had a cavernous vagina that men couldn't get off in and some men straight up rejected you for it.... you might have a similar reaction.

Her reaction was that of a child with no experience who is too stupid to help herself achieve sexual satisfaction with many sized dicks. In many ways I feel sorry for her and pity her.
>>
>>17002023

>but of course i didnt tell her

i once whipped it out cuz someone accused me of having a small dick. im seven. shut her up.

that being said, you are hating all women based on this incident. dont get me wrong im sure there are more but shouldnt you also hate all men for doing equally shallow things for women? you probably only notice women doing this cuz ur into women.
>>
>>17002023
Women are self-centered, and I take everything that they say to me with a grain of salt. I urge you to do the same.

>liking big dicks as a woman makes you a terrible person
I guess all of my friends are assholes for only liking girls with attractive faces or nice bodies.
>>
>>17002251

thats different you should only have sex with someone you are attracted to
>>
>>17002251

That's different, dumbass. You can't modify a penis to be bigger or more beautiful unless you surgically enhance it.
>>
>>17002211
but you did.
>>
>>17002260
The first half of that post was the only part that I actually meant.

>I don't listen to women
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.