[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, need some advice, I know it's a bit stupid, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1458267790604.jpg (29 KB, 254x257) Image search: [Google]
1458267790604.jpg
29 KB, 254x257
Hey /adv/, need some advice, I know it's a bit stupid, but not entirely sure what I should do.
>have a book report due on The Odyssey tomorrow
>given this assignment about a month and a half ago
>couldn't get the book due to time constraints as well as being too retarded to use Amazon
>was supposed to use spring break to get caught up
>don't
>spend the next week and a half trying to get caught up
>get really sick on the weekend
>can't finish it then
I've spent the last couple days pretending to still be sick to try to get this shit finished, but I really don't think I'll be done in time. I also have a test to go along with the whole thing as well, which I'll be fucked on.
I've already missed a lot of work, and I'll only be further behind, should I chance it and pretend to be sick for one more day?
>>
just get fucked like you deserve, anon
>>
>>17001996
Go ahead and pretend to be sick, just go get a sick note (pretend to have diarrhea, something that isn't seen from the outside, when I did this they said I must have a stomach bug. Remember to get a sick note if you're skipping a test.)
>>
File: 1348895682170.jpg (241 KB, 827x840) Image search: [Google]
1348895682170.jpg
241 KB, 827x840
>>17001996

Ok so listen, if you do what I did in college you're never going to have this problem. The weekend after you get a big project, you start on it. Stop fucking procrastinating and just do it. You literally don't have an excuse when the book is something as well known as The Odyssey, it would take zero effort to scrounge up a copy online. Read a little bit every day, and when you're done you shit out a rough draft as long as you have even a basic understanding of the source material after which you go back and add in as many references as you need for the assignment.

Also, too retarded to use Amazon? Did you mean too retarded to live? People like you make me sick.
>>
>>17001996

I had a teacher who once gave us a semester lon gassignment, 50 paragraph essay about any state. didnt start til the day before. did 7 paragraphs, one page. got a B- cuz i was teachers pet.
>>
Wow op sounds like your best bet is to pay someone online who is smarter than you to do your work for you
>>
>>17001996
Bullshit. The book is in every bookstore in the world, and online to download free.

Admit you're a fuck-up.
>>
>>17003408

Obviously. Op chose worst girl in Persona 4, he's not gonna make smart life decisions.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.