[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just lost my virginity to a friend with benefits. I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x476
Just lost my virginity to a friend with benefits. I'm not attracted to her at all and it didn't feel like sex. It felt very anti-climatic. Is this because I don't like her? Is sex different when it's someone you "love" or are attracted to? How is it not all the same? You're doing the same thing with your dick. Like damn, I went limp so many times. Help.
>>
It's definitely different. Sitting with a girl you love cuddled up to you and watching a movie or something is 100x better than fucking some attractive girl you don't like.

Ib4 faggot.
>>
Stop the presses! Sex isn't all virgins crack it up to be!!!

Seriously though sex is for people you care about, it's not really something to go through the motions about
>>
>>17001607
First times always weird.

>Is this because I don't like her?
maybe
>Is sex different when it's someone you "love" or are attracted to?
Yes but not in a OMG THAT THE BEST, but more of a Comfy safe place of sex.

>How is it not all the same?
Energy levels, hornyness, body types, fetishes, preferences
>>
Yeah sex kinda just sucks op. It's one of those things that's fun if it's spur of the moment or something or with a really hot girl you put effort into fucking for a while. But it's boring other than that.
>>
OP; don't worry.

I had sex with my first time girlfriend, and it SUCKED. we we're both virgins though; to her defense, thus both clueless. We asked what to do etc, but just thinking back makes me cringe.

Anyway, a year later i met a more 'experienced' (slut) girl and it was pretty nice. My first LTR after was amazing, and she thought beforehand she didn't enjoy sex with her first LTR and sex wasn't for her so that was epic.

Then in college i had a crazy insane wild chick and now i'm bordering on sex addiction lol. DW it gets better!

I think first times are always kinda shitty, but no1 dare to admit, atleast that seems the prevailing opinion of most of my friends now, i'm 25 btw.

and to people who say no it isnt better with someone you love, i dunno. People you have real chemistry with, not necessarily love, but genuine horny chemistry, often give generally horny fuck like rabbits sex. So i would vouch for yes sex gets better when in love; although i find chemistry a better choice for words in this case.

You can still have chemistry with a amazing ONS you could imagine being together with, she might not though, catch my drift. Some people settle in love etc.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.