[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mail order bride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1446954758925.jpg (77 KB, 377x560) Image search: [Google]
1446954758925.jpg
77 KB, 377x560
I've been thinking of just going to Ukraine or some SEA country and marrying the first girl that will have me.

I make decent money for a young, single male and I don't care if I'm just being digged on, I'm so fucking tired of being hopelessly lonely.

Anyone ever met someone with a mail order bride before? What am I overlooking?
>>
>>17001520

You are going to get trash if you go that route.

>SEA
>being even comparable to Ukraine

Shiggy diggy.
>>
>>17001531
I mean assuming they'd be using me, wouldn't they at least pretend to care?

Also, I was leaning more to Ukraine, but I figured there might be too much competition.
>>
>>17001520
try rose brides instead. why limit your choice to one part of the world? plus if you want a russian bride learn the language. stops you getting scammed by the ones who want a free ticket out of the country.
you must have funds to prove you can support her, and if a russian bride knows you gots coin she will EXPECT her man to pay for everything.
>>
>>17001520
I knew one real life person who did it.

Its completely predatory. When they arrive they will almost immediately leave you and begin a process led by a large group of people above them to financially destroy you. The guy i knew was lucky that the child the girl was carrying was not his.
>>
I married a Pinay I met while "backpacking."

Why not get a plane ticket, see what it's like, and decide whether marriage is even something you want?

I worked in Budapest. Multiple visits to Ukraine. Travel to SE Asia yearly for the past 10 years and worked there for 2.

Any specific questions you have?

As far as marriage, I would say 4 out of 5 end up with a nightmare girl. But there are exceptions.
>>
>>17001547
I actually do speak a little Russian and a few Asian languages. No where near fluent, but I can do greetings and small talk kind of things.

>>17001548
This is the part that scares me honestly. I'd be okay if they are least tried for a while, but if they just get here and instantly tried to screw me over I'd probably just kill myself.
>>
>>17001567

The question is whether or not you are trash. If you are a good looking guy, with a good career, that's not a complete autist, it might be fine.

A lot of these women are single moms and such. They WILL find a lawyer immediately to help get out AND get something out of you in many cases.
>>
>>17001558
And nightmare men.
>>
>>17001595
So will men.
Women get the shit end of the stick of everything and men can and do get children in custody often more than people assume
>>
>>17001630

There are mail-order men?
>>
>>17001622

No doubt. But most aren't. The pickings are easy. Most of the men who go are genuine guys that are looking for love in a package they find attractive.

It's the people who return and return again that are the monsters.

The nightmare women aren't nightmares themselves, but nightmare relationship partners. That's all.
>>
>>17001595
this is why i said learn the language. 60 mins (aus) done a interview with anastasia date website. its the one with all the best girls but i digress if you can properly speak the laugage properly it will cut through 90% of the genuine scam cases. some are looking to get their family out and or their husband out. or some are just looking for a free night out. also saves you paying for overpaid translators as well.

ever thought about chinese or japanese bride?
>>
>>17001647
you can mail order me bb
>>
>>17001713

Come here big boy.
>>
>>17001720
would you like shipping insurance for an additional 12.95? i am not fragile, but ive never traveled in a box before
>>
>>17001660
>It's the people who return and return again that are the monsters.
stupid.

>oh people with sexaul desire are monsters!
>>
>>17001747

Anything 4 u bebe.
>>
>>17001752

They're the ones that turn into it.

It's the people that dehumanized the girls that end up being the biggest shits. That pret much only happens with the guys that come over and over.

Beyond that, you picked a strange group to white knight for.
>>
>>17001871

So apparently wanting a highly sexual relationship with someone for a short term is dehumanizing.

I hope you're a virgin saving yourself for marriage.

You better go tell all the people in fuck buddy relationships they're monsters.

Do you seriously hear yourself talk or do you just tune out your own stupidity?
>>
>>17001520
I don't get it. Why people are so getting crazy fearing a life without a partner?
>>
>>17002147
Spend 27 years without one and you'd understand.
>>
>>17002160
Hell I'm 40 but I'm still happy being a single.
>>
>>17002160

Women don't get it.

>>17002182

Im sure you're a woman who's had a bucket of cock option.
>>
>>17002182
Because you've already experienced relationships...
>>
>>17002186
I'm a straight guy mate. No gfs, no cum buckets. Not anything at all.

Just enjoying my job, my friends, saved enough money for the future.
>>
>>17002193
u sound like a fucking loser
wasted ur live saving money and now you're an old fuck who probably doesn't even have anything to use it on anymore
>>
>>17002187
Never had into romantic relationships mate, not interested in those.
>>
>>17002201
Not really a waste knowing you're getting old someday and you'll definitely need it.
>>
>>17002201
butthurt feminist detected
>>
>>17002147
Social conditioning really. Most people no matter how smart and how much they hate women don't want to die alone.
>>
If you're okay with being used financially, why not just get a sugar baby? Then you don't have to worry about all the travel and marriage crap.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.