[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swim teams ? Do school swim teams make you wear fucking speedos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1459091294111.jpg (121 KB, 922x692) Image search: [Google]
1459091294111.jpg
121 KB, 922x692
Swim teams ?
Do school swim teams make you wear fucking speedos?
Will joining the Swim team help in joining the Military later?
Also what are some good spots to take up as recommendations for the Military (Marines or Air force)?
>>
>does swimming competitively require you to be competitive?
>>
>>17001463
Yus
>>
>CARRYS
That image carries the full stereotype of American stupidity.
>>
>>17001482
>The Joke Jpg

>>17001475
Thanks
>>
File: 3303-9599-1A-259x292.jpg (22 KB, 259x292) Image search: [Google]
3303-9599-1A-259x292.jpg
22 KB, 259x292
>>17001451
>Do school swim teams make you wear fucking speedos?
From my experience, no. You'll probably be wearing something like pic related, which is not as revealing.
>Will joining the Swim team help in joining the Military later?
Probably not
>Also what are some good spots to take up as recommendations for the Military (Marines or Air force)?
I can't help you with that.
>>
>>17001451

I don't know much about competitive swimming, but:

>Will joining the Swim team help in joining the Military later?

It will get you in better shape than the average person, but you're better off doing cardio and calisthenetics.

>Also what are some good spots to take up as recommendations for the Military (Marines or Air force)

...based on what grounds, swimming? You could try going for Marine Reconnaissance or the Navy SEALs, but their training is notoriously difficult. What do you want to do in the military?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.