[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A jealous boyfriend sent a message to my employer accusing me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-20-13-17-07.png (40 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-20-13-17-07.png
40 KB, 720x1280
A jealous boyfriend sent a message to my employer accusing me of soliciting nudes and sex from his gf at a point when she was underage.

I was 23 when she was 17. I'm now 24. I have a law degree and just started at a law firm.

How do I handle this?
>>
Your employer should know that accusations like this are baseless and will most likely move on.

Deny, deny, deny.
>>
>>17001268
Talk to your boss and laugh about it. Then show him the nudes.
>>
>>17001283
Why would they know that?
That's not the kind of accusation people tend to make anonymously and randomly.
>>
You apologize to your boss for the bother, ask him/her to let you know if the messages continue and go to the police if they do.
>>
>>17001300
Because they're fucking baseless. I'm pretty sure employers get a call every so often from a pissed off ex-boyfriend about X and how they did Y. It's bullshit and they know it.
>>
Hey what does the smirk-look-to-the-side face mean, compared to the cheeky smile?
>>
>>17001355
Suggestive
>>
>>17001355

Cheeky smile means you're both best friends (people who snap each other frequently), while the smirk means that you're on their best friend list while they aren't on yours (meaning they chat you more than you chat them).
>>
>>17001349
But what if it's an employer of only 14 people and you're in the same office with the same people everyday 9-5 and people still don't know you all too well yet?
>>
>>17001349
What if they're...uh...not baseless?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.