[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls, What is it like rejecting men? What is it like knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 600x451
Girls,

What is it like rejecting men? What is it like knowing that the very fact you are a girl means youre attractive to the opposite sex, no strings attached? As a man I can't even imagine what it's like to be the selector sex, and then complain about the fact that guys find you attractive. I would kill just for one chance to reject a girl and see her work herself up over it like men do with you.
>>
What advice were you looking for exactly?
>>
Guy here

>What is it like rejecting [women]?
If she's a bitch, it's awesome. Shuts down her game and opens up all those juicy insecurities, and it makes her want you more. If she's nice but homely, inexperienced or just not what I'm after I'll let her down gently - there's no need to hurt feelings unnecessarily. If she's hot as fuck sometimes it's just a great ego trip to say no thanks. tl,dr: it depends on the girl

> What is it like knowing that the very fact you are a [man amongst boys] means youre attractive to the opposite sex, no strings attached?
Pretty cool but frustrating at watching other men struggle with women and not see the blatant errors/mistakes/fuck ups. It's also a hassle when your very air attracts women and you're just trying to do something simple like get groceries.

>As a man I can't even imagine what it's like to be the selector sex
There is no selector sex. Don't lump yourself in with my gender and blame your problems on being a man. Attractive people get to choose,period. It doesn't matter what gender you are, being a male isn't the problem. The problem is that you're a very shitty male and there are better ones like me out there.
>>
>>17001036

4/10
>>
>>17001010

It's pretty bullshit that women just kick back and reject guys their entire lives until their 14/10 Chad Bf comes. It's easier to criticize and complain than do something, just like it's easier to say no than it is to ask someone out.
>>
>>17001036
>very air when shopping for groceries
1/10, apply yourself.
>>
File: 1459724345555-adv.jpg (109 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459724345555-adv.jpg
109 KB, 900x900
>>17001010
>>17001048
>>17001201
>>>/r9k/

>>17001036
Kek, nice response.
>>
>>17001238

>if you're mad at the power imbalance in dating it's b8

K lad
>>
It feels horrible to reject someone, especially a man I genuinly care about. That kind of thing will make me stay up all night feeling sick and crying, because I hurt someone. It's stressful. Often they will get angry and hate you for not returning their feelings. I wish no more than ONE guy would give me attention. And for it to be someone I'm compatible with.
No, rejecting someone is horrible OP.
>>
Rejecting a guy who has actually made an effort to get to know you but you just don't feel the same or you just don't want a relationship is horrid, it makes you feel like trash.

But when you reject a guy who doesn't care who you are and thinks he's entitled to you because /he/ likes you is terrifying. Girls get killed for rejecting creeps.

Imagine being attracted to people who are twice the size of you and could easily hurt you. Equally hurting men's feelings hurts because it's difficult to console somebody without sending mixed messages, this is where a lot of delusional fedoras come to believe they're 'nice guys'
>>
>>17001238
Seriously! Why has this place been so /r9k/ lately? Is there an invasion going on?
>>
>>17001336
>>17001366

Sincerely doubt you feel bad about rejecting guys when the very act of rejection is saying to him "you aren't good enough; I don't want you in my life".

As for the fear of violence that's statistically overblown and I feel literally no sympathy for women who are afraid of this shit. That's the price for rejecting hundreds of guys in your lifetime, the price for having to do no work dating, the price for being intrinsically attractive.

See

>>17001201
>>
>>17001371
Who the fuck know, it's obnoxious though.
>>
>>17001371
>>17001238

The 10% rule. If you get an idea or a concept up to 10% it can domino effect.

More and more males are waking up to the social issues of girls being privileged in the dating game without realizing it.
>>
>>17001540
>As for the fear of violence that's statistically overblown and I feel literally no sympathy for women who are afraid of this shit. That's the price for rejecting hundreds of guys in your lifetime, the price for having to do no work dating, the price for being intrinsically attractive.

Violence against women in the western world from strangers is like 0.1%. Violence agianst men is 5-20%.

Women are afraid more of something statically almost never happens to them.
>>
File: tmp_8008-boner5-516757021.jpg (243 KB, 618x511) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8008-boner5-516757021.jpg
243 KB, 618x511
Be still, my beating heart: boner-boy picked an image outside his usual set of ten. He keeps this up, and in ten years maybe he'll work up the courage to post a question outside his usual set of one.

Nah. With that much courage he might be able to approach a woman. Can't have that, can we?
>>
Felt pretty bad until you /r9k/ faggots made such a hullabaloo about it.
>>
women are literal terorrists who enjoy the power they have over us.

there's no wining in this world
>>
>>17001010

I rejected women before and I either felt bad or felt nothing. Of course, right now I probably wouldn't reject anyone that wasn't hilariously unattractive.

You're making up things in your head. By promoting your ideas you are reproducing and reinforcing them. It's like you're setting a trap for yourself that you then happily walk in to.
>>
>>17001371
>>17001557

Seriously, this place filling up with whiny faggots about muh inequity is fucking terrible recently.

Rejecting women as a dude feels shitty for the most part, if they're cool girls you just don't see yourself with for whatever reason.

Rejecting women who are awful feels... fine? I guess?

At the end of the day, when someone really likes you, it's a bummer to hurt their feelings. You've probably let them get some skewed idea of who you are, and you know if that if you just "give them a chance," you're going to be unhappy, because you've danced that dance enough times, and no amount of romantic gestures or good head is going to make you care.

Seriously though, you "I'd do anything for any woman who gave me any modicum of attention" fucks are ruining life for everyone else. Have some standards. Have some confidence, have something.
>>
>>17002030
>you "I'd do anything for any woman who gave me any modicum of attention" fucks are ruining life for everyone else. Have some standards. Have some confidence, have something.

normie detected. spoken truly like someone whose never had anything.
>>
>>17002072

>"wahhh normies"

Hope your /r9k/ hugbox has enough time for you to shitpost all day instead of trying to do slightly anything that wasn't handed to you.
>>
File: 1446581634620.gif (204 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
1446581634620.gif
204 KB, 404x416
>>17001036
It's funny how many people think this is bait and are missing the underlying message that confidence is key.
>>
I've just had an epiphany: you faggots so bitch about women are literally the male version of the tumblrista sjw's. You rage against everything except yourselves and expect people to be attracted to and respect you simply for existing.
>>
>>17002146
This. That post isn't bait at all.

I read the OP and had the exact same thought process. Females don't choose. Sure, it's more common, but if you work on yourself and become attractive you get to make the choice as both male and female.

People claiming this is bait are just weak as fuck and refusing to realise that if you're attractive, confident and have shit happening in your life, girls will quite literally throw themselves at you. I haven't made a move on anyone in a long time and I'm routinely presented with a platter of women.

Fucking work on yourselves a bit instead of deluding yourselves into believing women always make the choice.
>>
>>17001366
What does it feel like to dump someone you were with exclusively for several years?

My ex did that to me after 3 years, she showed practically no remorse.
>>
>>17002030
This guy gets it
>>
>>17002072
>normie detected. spoken truly like someone whose never had anything.
Wouldn't that make him not a normie?

But the fact is, he's right. When you undrstand why you reject women who say "I'd do any man who gave me a modicum of attention", you will understand why women reject you for saying the same.
>>
File: sorry - bus.jpg (33 KB, 604x428) Image search: [Google]
sorry - bus.jpg
33 KB, 604x428
>>17003258
>When you undrstand why you reject women who say "I'd do any man who gave me a modicum of attention", you will understand why women reject you for saying the same.

But I'm not 5x my own body weight, so I don't think that explains it.
>>
>>17003269
>But I'm not 5x my own body weight, so I don't think that explains it.
That doesn't even make sense.

But it does explain it. It explains it perfectly. You are a repulsive human being, not because of your looks, but because of your attitudes. You reek of unfuckability just as badly as the fattest, least hygenic women alive, and you are no better at hiding it than they are. All they need to do is stop overeating. All you need to do is grow the fuck up. You're the same. Can't you see it? OK, that was a dumb question -of course you can't see it- but that lack of introspection is part of yout problem.
>>
File: thinkcritically.jpg (35 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
thinkcritically.jpg
35 KB, 500x510
>>17003277
>That doesn't even make sense.

Sure it does. The reason I'd reject a slightly thirsty woman is because her body size is as big as if you multiplied my body five times.

On the other hand, my own body by definition cannot be five times it's own size. So I'm sorry, but your theory doesn't work.

I apologize if anything was worded offensively, there was no insult intended. I hope things start improving for you friend.
>>
It feels pretty bad and awkward, nobody likes to hurt other people, and everybody knows how it feels to be rejected.
>>17001540
>Sincerely doubt you feel bad about rejecting guys when the very act of rejection is saying to him "you aren't good enough; I don't want you in my life".
I don't understand your point. Are you saying you only care about romantic partners and nobody else counts? That's a pretty shitty way of looking at things.
>>
>>17001650
From strangers, yes. Who are most people you reject or dump? Not strangers.
>>
>>17003325

As much as women tell guys no i sincerely doubt you all feel bad about rejecting guys. Even the premise, that it's hard to say no to guys, is bullshit.
>>
>>17003682
Nice entitlement complex bro. By the same logic I hope homeless crack heads kill you for not giving them money you sack of shit
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with rejection.

It hurts when they actually don't reject you and give you false expectations with ambiguous messages because they sympathize being around you but don't want anything more.

Rejection is just awkward.
>>
>>17003694

Lmao white knight mad as fuck
>>
>>17003682
I admit to a polite chuckle seeing that. It feels cathartic to view.
>>
>>17003682
The story with that is I think he was harassing her for a while at work. She was put on a different shift than him. He found out when she would be done with work and killed her in the parking lot. He was fucked in the head.
>>
>>17003978
Sexy story.

This is literally the twist to all those "boy chases girl" romance movies you see in theaters.

We go "daw so cute, hes going to the ends of the earth for her and shes realizing how much he loves her".

In real life, if you do that people assume you want to rape and murder, and because of guys like this.
>>
>>17003988
I can vouch.
I went to the ends of Earth for the only person I ever cared about.
Went to apologize to her parents.
Got assaulted, called a creep, and threatened a restraining order.
What I did wasn't even that awful, I didnt stalk her or anything. I just brought her home an hour late.
>>
>>17001010
I rejected a girl recently. First time for me.

She was cute too. I've regretted it ever since :(((

But I'll tell ya....

It did kinda feel good to be on the other end of the rejection. Like an evil pleasure. Makes you feel dirty afterwards though. So women are really low people to do that often.
>>
>>17001010
>As a man I can't even imagine what it's like to be the selector sex, and then complain about the fact that guys find you attractive. I would kill just for one chance to reject a girl and see her work herself up over it like men do with you.
I went to Africa once.
I went to this venue where girls who want white foreigners hang around.
Some of them being whores (with service menu etc.).
But many others were more like go-go girls... with blurred lines between self-convenience and unspoken prostitution.
Basically these girls are looking for a night out, because only foreigners can afford to take them to expensive parties. And even if you are not 190% Chad they can still call it a day if you pay taxi to get them back home. I guess your apartment is still better than the shithole they live in... and consider with a Western wage you manage to eat with silver spoons for just $ 20.

This is just to explain how the hooker / go-go girls scenario works. Some call all of them prostitutes. But I was with friends, and one of us asked a lot of questions to the girls, and especially to a whore he was staying with, who clearly drew the line between professional hookers and casual girls looking for fun and a night out with rich white men.

All this said, let's go back to me and the dudes. So we go to this place, which is not a whorehouse... bit where these girls gather.

We order chicken... and as soon as we sat down we were surrounded by chicks, some of them stunning, basically asking us everything. What's your name, what do you do... etc. Were they pretending or just genuinely interested in us? I don't know but fuck me the experience was overwhelming at best. And I have been to Western brothels, so I know what I am talking about.

Basically, you have this constant feel of scam. Of course the question is not "is she doing this for sex". The question for us guys is different: "is she scamming meor what? Is she doing this for cash or does she have a different agenda?"
>>
>>17004108
So after that experience, I can 100% put myself in girls shoes in Western countries. It is creepy when you don't know somebody's agenda. And when he smiles you think: "does he want to fuck me or does he genuinely like me?". In Africa, the question was the same; "does SHE want some benefits from me or does she genuinely like me?". Fucking confusing and fucking dodgy.

Of course, such questions are self defeating because the fact Chad wants to get laid on you doesn't mean he cannot develop genuine interest. Same goes for the black chicks I met.
>>
>>17003682
Somewhere out a woman is being raped and another is being killed. I feel nothing.
>>
>>17004108
We just need hyper realistic virtual reality and hyper realistic artificial vaginas. That way we are set for life in the sex department and the girls never have to worry about being bothered by us again. Because we will have told them they can go straight to hell and to have a shitty life doing whatever it is they do.
>>
>>17001540
>"you aren't good enough; I don't want you in my life".
my dude I have an incredibly low opinion of myself and even I can tell you that's almost never the case

and if you're talking about hook ups you deserve it
>>
>>17004108
>>17004111

>literally legions of people interested in you
>bad

Fuck man it would still be such an ego boost to have a cute gold digger come after me
>>
>>17004235

What else is rejection if not personal? She's rejecting YOU
>>
>>17002228
water is wet
>>
>>17004241
Imagine for a second there is a table, on it are two meals.
One is a decadent salmon fillet
The other is a filet mignon, grilled to perfection.

The problem is, you just don't like the taste of fish.

Is it the salmon's fault that you don't like it? No, it is what it is. It's just not compatible with you. You can appreciate the artistry that went into preparing it and fine points of the dish itself, however you can't bring yourself to actually eat it. It's just not for you.

If you were to try and eat it anyway because you don't want to waste a good meal, would you be very happy? I would think not. You wouldn't enjoy it and chances are you would stop eating it half-way.

However, there ARE people out there who also appreciate, and on top of that, enjoy the unique characteristics of that fillet, and would gladly have it as their meal.
>>
>>17004241
What if she genuinely doesn't like you? She's supposed to be with him anyway against her will? Rejecting someone isn't a fucking crime idiot.
>>
>>17001010
lol
id just like to take a minute to thank op and all the dudes like him for making things 100% easier for me. all i have to do is make jokes about guys like you and bitches lol hard and give me their number
>>
>>17004153
Yeah, you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>17004239
>Fuck man it would still be such an ego boost to have a cute gold digger come after me
You've clearly not been in the situation. Otherwise you would cheer the first time and be fucking scared all other times.

It is flattering, I don't deny that.
But deep inside you, you cannot figure out what makes you special for them.
The sad truth is: your wallet. As soon as you acknowledge this, you will stop worrying and enjoy the girls again.
>>
>>17001010
Man contributing:
>What is it like rejecting women?
I say "sorry, I'm not interested" and carry on with my life, I get approached maybe once or twice a month outside of events that involve alcohol (in which case I can be approached a few times a night, but this number may be higher because women want you to buy their drinks).
If she is a known whore/boisterous (fat)/"one of the guys" I make sure she knows how repulsed I am, stepping back, facial expression, I will say something blunt like "I don't bother with women like you" and the usually get the hint or try and kick off about what I was insinuating

>What is it like knowing that the very fact you are a girl means youre attractive to the opposite sex, no strings attached?
Are you 12? no woman is attractive to all men, not even all straight men in their age range

>What is it like to be the selector sex?
Women don't choose men, once you finish education men have much more choice over who they are involved with, your value as a man is good until the age of 35 - 40 if you look after yourself.
A woman's value tapers off by about age 30 when they realise they age like milk and need to get a serious relationship and settle down

>I would kill just for one chance to reject a girl and see her work herself up over it like men do with you.
This convinces me that you are at school, nobody gets really worked up about being rejected, there's a moment of embarrassment, followed by not really talking after that, your life isn't over because someone you have a crush on doesn't daydream about you as well

MY ADVICE TO YOU
Focus on your studies
Take up a physically demanding sport, preferably a team one and train for it outside of actively playing said sport
Get work experience when you can
Save 10% of your pay (after paying bills and putting money aside for necessities) every month for experiences you want
Get life experiences by paying (even then some are dirt cheap) to do interesting things like skydiving/travelling
>>
It's a horrible feeling. I've rejected once and been rejected twice. It's worse to be the rejector and hurt someone else, especially if you like them as a person platonically. I cried and couldn't eat or sleep for some time. When I was rejected, I reacted with sadness, but when I had to do the rejecting, the guy reacted with extreme anger.
>>
ITT: people that don't get how much they suck as human beings and that what they got it's just absolutely fair.

>>17003312
Go troll somewhere else.

>>17003682
>>17003960
>>17003976
Kill yourselves. This board is not about listening to the bitterness of a bunch of sick fucks with no life. The point is that you deserve everything bad that happened or will happen to you, especially rejection. Why would everyone ever like you? You have nothing good in you. You are disgusting failures. Stop posting and remove yourself from the world.

>>17004239
That's because you have no dignity, dude. If you're fine with gold diggers just giving you attention because of your money that's your problem. Most other people want something more in a relationship, men and women. That's why people get rejected.
>>
>>17004063
Against her will
>>
As a female (and I may be an outlier in this manner) I only become interested in people when I get to know them beyond an acquaintance. I have only rejected guys when they come up to me and introduce themselves, then within minutes start going the "want sum fuk" route.

I've been in a relationship for a while, so I haven't had to reject anyone as someone who is available in the first place, but even if I was I couldn't see myself becoming sexual with someone unless we were friends first and I trusted them. But I guess in the eyes of the people who browse this board, even that is a bad thing.
>>
>>17004387
>The point is that you deserve everything bad that happened or will happen to you
"The point is that you deserve everything bad that happened or will happen to you"
enlighten us some more
>>
>>17004399

>guy starts talking to you
>"he just wants to fuck"
>"get lost creep"
>"guys just want sex!"
>>
Oh man. I'm a dude so of course I've been rejected like everyone else.

When girls rejected me, it would crush me.

Now after job searching for more than half a year and getting tons and tons of rejections, rejections from anywhere doesn't phase me. A girl I was seeing recently broke it off and it didn't hurt. I just moved on like it was nothing.

I love it, I feel impervious to rejection now.
>>
>>17004453
You know damn well that if she didn't assume he wanted sum fuk and thought he was just being friendly, you'd think she was an idiot because "men and women can't be friends". There's no winning with you robot fags. You're like Tumblrinas, only somehow more annoying, and that's downright impressive in the way that the shits I take after my morning coffee are impressive.
>>
>>17003682
Uh..no.

It really isnt.
>>
>>17003724
Here's hoping you get rejected soon, then. It's just awkward, right?
>>
>>17004108
Gr8 B8 m8
>>
>>17004481

>the internet is one person
>>
File: selfish.jpg (22 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
selfish.jpg
22 KB, 600x300
help i can't stop replying to stupid threads

>>17001010
>What is it like rejecting men? What is it like knowing that the very fact you are a girl means youre attractive to the opposite sex, no strings attached?
Do you actually want to know? If so, go make a female character account on your multiplayer game of choice and pretend to be female. You'll get a taste of it.

>As a man I can't even imagine what it's like to be the selector sex, and then complain about the fact that guys find you attractive.
You seriously don't understand why it's annoying as fuck? Let me put it this way.
Do you like getting spam emails? Do you like getting stopped in the street by people saying "let's talk about Jesus"?
Do you like it when grifters approach you randomly on the street and give you this long, detailed sob story which ends with "so i need 50 bucks right now to buy the medication"?
The list goes on. You're probably a guy who understands basic social etiquette (or are too inhibited) so you don't constantly and inappropriately approach and proposition women, but the "chads"/"alphas" that the /r9k/fags here talk about? They do.

>I would kill just for one chance to reject a girl and see her work herself up over it like men do with you.
that's pretty mean, OP

>>17001371
i've only been here for a week and it seems like /adv/ is packed with people from /r9k/, /v/, and /pol/, disturbs me that they think they're the right ones to provide life advice to poor young anons
>>
>>17004773

>make a fucking mmo account to experience what irl women go through

Lmao

>grifters, spam etc

>whah all these non chads find me attractive!

This is how privileged females are, they literally view all non chads as subhuman and complain they have the gall to find them attractive

>pretty mean

And rejecting someone isn't?
>>
>>17004773
>help i can't stop replying to stupid threads
i laughed out loud

>>17001371
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
lol, a girl here. I have no idea how it feels. I have always been a fat fuck , so no one has ever desired me. So it's crushing to know that other girls get to feel it. And I have always been the one who is attached to the other.
>>
>>17004729
>people don't fall into recognizable categories and generally behave predictably
>>
>>17004841

>this one posts represents the thoughts of all my imagined enemies on 4chan.org

Lel
>>
>>17004399
>But I guess in the eyes of the people who browse this board, even that is a bad thing.
Nah, only in the eyes of the loud minority of robots that don't understand that they have to stay inside /r9k/ and are spamming here 24/7 because they have nothing to do with their lives.
>>
>>17004862

>m-muh sekrit club
>>
>>17004806
If a person is not attracted to you or want to be in a relationship with you, the relationship will not work out in the long term. Why would you want someone who doesn't like you actually in a relationship with you? It's stupid, it's toxic, and nobody will be happy.

It sucks to have your love unrequited, it always sucks. But pity dating will crash and burn, hard.

Also, I have not met any woman who liked rejecting people. It's difficult, it's awkward, it people get hurt. They all would rather the situation not happen. It would sure be nice, and convenient, if mutual attraction and compatibility happened all the time. But it doesn't, so we all just gotta do the best we can with the imperfect situation we got.

Again, it sucks. But using a bad experience with one person to condemn a completely different person is a shitty thing to do, even if you have been hurt.
>>
>>17004848
>implying it isn't indicative of thought patterns typically exhibited by robots

Boy howdy.
>>
>>17004872

For all the supposed difficulty in rejecting a guy, women sure do love saying no.
>>
>>17004241
>What else is rejection if not personal? She's rejecting YOU
She's rejecting the idea of having sex with you, for reasons that are her own. This isn't even in the same league as total rejection as a human being; that could also be happening, but you have no reason to assume that it is.

Or at least, that's how it is for most men. You, in particular, probably ARE being totally rejected as a human being. I certainly reject you as a human being, and I'm not even female. You're a fucking redpiller: a spoiled, bitter brat who most wants the very thing he fears most, and is being driven insane by the cognitive dissonance. I would pity you if you weren't so busy shitting all over these boards; as it stands, I can't spare the trouble.

You can get out of this, OP. I never went this far down the path you're on, but I've been on it. It's not too late to get out. But you have to change. Nothing else is going to work.
>>
>>17004886
What are you supposed to say when you can't/don't want to do something? You can't say yes to everyone/everything.
>>
>>17004910

Don't lie and say it's difficult
>>
>>17004893

Dude you realize op probably Bailed hours ago? A lot of these troll threads are fire and forget things
>>
>>17004916
Maybe it's easy for you to say no to people, then. But not everyone is like that. It's particularly hard to say no to people you know and are friends with, particularly if you know they're gonna take it personally.

How often have you had to say no to something in a way that was likely to ruin your friendship with someone? If you have never been in that situation, then you don't know what it's like. If you don't know what it's like, you should listen to the people who have experienced it.
>>
>>17004941

>rejection is awful, so hard :((((
>rejects 10 guys
>>
>>17004916
I'm an attractive guy, and I've been hit on by plenty of fatties/uggos. Rejecting people is never fun unless you're a psychopath; they're putting themselves out there, and you essentially have to tell them they're not good enough for you. Nobody likes that, just because you can't see beyond your own selfish butthurt doesn't mean that your rejector is having a grand time either.
>>
>>17004870
Quite the opposite. It's open to everyone but you. This is a board made to give advices to people. You losers can't give good advices to anyone, and just come here to express your bitterness and troll. Get out.
>>
>>17004951

what do you think is easier, putting yourself out there or saying no?

Doing the interview/resume, or sending the form letter?
>>
>>17004950
What makes you think I'm a girl?

Also that is a terrible argument. You're not even addressing the points I made, just making fun of me based on an assumption of my gender. If you're not going to argue like an adult, then you're just acting like a kid.
>>
>>17004969

>>17004968
>>
>>17004979
I never said that it was harder to do the rejecting, but that doesn't mean that it's easy, either.

If you're looking through resumes and you know that pretty much everyone needs a job to support themselves and their family and that they're not in a good place if they're job searching, but know you can only fit a single applicant, does that mean it's still easy? Especially if you know someone who could really use that job more than anyone else but simply does not have the ability to do the job that's necessary.

Being rejected sucks, and I acknowledge the hurt. You want someone to blame for the hurt you're feeling. But sometimes things are shit and just don't align, and nobody is to blame for it. When that happens, throwing blame around, particularly on people who have done nothing to you, is just bad form. It looks bad and is bad for you.
>>
>>17005010

>no trust me guys, it's just as bad having an army of men attracted to you and having to turn them down as moving from rejection to rejection
>>
>>17005028
Again, not addressing the point of my argument.
>>
>>17004916
Don't lie and say to you know how it is.
>>
>>17005050

>no trust me billy, you're a great guy but I just don't feel that way about you. Now let me go suck off Chad xD
>>
>>17005117
You're obviously more interested in throwing out insults and blindly defending your position than actually having an intelligent discussion with the several people who have tried to be reasonable.

If this is how you behave in all aspects of your life, then it wouldn't surprise me if girls rejected you. People don't want to date people who throw tantrums.
>>
>>17004387
>Go troll somewhere else.

It seems like you responded to the wrong post, friend.
>>
>>17004923
Boner-boy? Doubtful. He's got a lot invested in making it look like there are more people on his side than there are. He's been known to sockpuppet an anonymous message board just for validation.
>>
Girls; What does it mean if you call a guy a pop tart?
>>
>>17004453
>>guy starts talking to you
>>"he just wants to fuck"
>>"get lost creep"
>>"guys just want sex!"

>Chad starts talking to you
>'he just wants to fuck, but hes so handsome'
>'come here big boy'
>go home and fuck
>"that was fun but..."
>"guys are creeps who just want sex!".

This is what women believe.
>>
>>17004410
>>17004387

Thats really fucking funny, because people say 'she deserve to be raped' and you see no irony in calling those people out while doing the same thing.
>>
>>17004886
If less women said no, more guys would get sex. If more guys got sex, rape would happen less often. If more guys got sex less threads like this would be here. Can you imagine this thread ever existing if women said yes as often to every guy as they did to the supposed best guys?

It's really women's fault that this thread exists, and that rape exists. If we tried next generation to teach our girls that sex is normal and fun, and that if they want to be a slut, they should be fair and sleep with all kinds of guys and not just the hot ones, I think there'd be a lot less suicide and no rape. After all, you can't rape the willing.

Girls of the next generation just need some sex ethics training to fuck a wider spread of guys. Like Pavlov's dogs. Then rape will drop. Imagine a guy who wants to bang someone, and he goes on Tinder or Craigslist, and despite his appearance or salary, it actually works. Is he going to take out his anger on society?

Women, by making prostitution illegal, and by being unwilling to put out, are just making it more dangerous for themselves, not less dangerous.
>>
>>17006077
It means he's got a tiny penis that gets erect over any little thing.
>>
>>17006203
>Girls of the next generation just need some sex ethics training to fuck a wider spread of guys
This goes on the short-short list of the vilest things I've ever heard on 4chan. How about you grow the fuck up, and then maybe women might want you without having to be brainwashed into it?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 332x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 332x301
>>17007048

>getting triggered by 4chan
>>
>>17007069
Not triggered. Just a bit shocked. I guess I assumed there were lows to which even boner-boy and the /r9k/ creepers would not sink. Dumb of me, I know.
>>
File: steroids.jpg (342 KB, 640x732) Image search: [Google]
steroids.jpg
342 KB, 640x732
>>17007048
>grow the fuck up, and then maybe women might want you

Are you saying if women do not find a behavior pleasing, that this is the one thing that determines if that behavior is "mature"?

What does this mean about behaviors that some women find pleasing from certain males, but not from other males? Does the word "mature" then become a code word for attractive?
>>
>selector sex
ive rejected a girl not in the sense that i wanted to but she was to young for me
>>
>>17007071

>not triggered, just shocked

White knights actually believe this

Just leave dude, you got triggered by a post on 4chan.org. Tumblr and leddit seem like more of your thing to me.
>>
>>17006203
Except then no one wants long term relationships, because the girls are saying "yes" to everyone.
>>
>>17007084
>Are you saying if women do not find a behavior pleasing, that this is the one thing that determines if that behavior is "mature"?
Not at all. Maturity is a state of mind, not a thing you do. Certain combinations and patterns of behaviors can reflect a person's maturity, or lack thereof, but they do not make a person mature or immature.

>What does this mean about behaviors that some women find pleasing from certain males, but not from other males? Does the word "mature" then become a code word for attractive?
No, it only means that some males have, by the time they do these things, already demonstrated their maturity. A lot of this is nonverbal, but it has nothing to do with innate qualities. You could do them too, if you wanted. But you couldn't stand doing it until you grew the fuck up, and this, too, is noticeable.

That's the part you still haven't gotten. You wear your immaturity on your sleeve. You do these things, and it comes across as someone playing above his level of development, trying desperately for something he's not ready for. This is what makes you creepy. You cannot hide it: if you could ever stand to do what it took, then there would be nothing left to hide.
>>
File: ad-hominem.jpg (188 KB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
ad-hominem.jpg
188 KB, 640x492
>>17007149
>creepy

Is code word for unattractive. I'm only interested in talking about rational ideas, not mythical concepts that have zero evidence going for them.

Maturity and creepiness are cancerous ideologies that serve nothing but to prop up an arrogant ego. Maintaining these can only hurt you, friend.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.