[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it normal for a doctor to borderline yell at you during a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1457272246071-mu.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1457272246071-mu.png
78 KB, 412x351
is it normal for a doctor to borderline yell at you during a pregnancy scare? I went in saying I found out I had a condom break and she basically told me to get my life together and get a fucking job etc etc, I left the office crying. Made me feel like shit because I'm finally at a point in my life where I'm feeling okay, I just applied to college and i know what I want to do blah blah blah
guess I'm just a little upset and scared about the whole thing, really wasn't expecting to get eaten out about it
>>
man FUCK those people, they lash out at a random person for personal shit
i had the same shit happen to me with a taxi driver, faggot made me miserable the whole day

next time just fucking bail and complain to the boss, no one has to put up with that shit
>>
>>17000976
thanks friend, I dunno if I'm unreasonably upset over it, never gone through anything like any of this before

like it was a horrible mistake on our part and i would have expected to get yelled at by my mom or dad or friends but never my doctor. totally caught me off guard
>>
>>17001011
The way she went about it was completely uncalled for. You're completely justified to be upset about this.

Maybe talk to a higher up of hers and let them know about this.
>>
Hory shet
That is not acceptable. She probably does it to others, too. Please take this case and do something about it. Talk to those in charge.
If there's a review site or "yelp" for doctors, smear her name.
Assuming what you said is true, but I would believe. I've had good doctors, and weird-ebrasive-asshole-doctors who gave me unsolicited advice and were snarky and cunty.
>>
I recently had an abortion following my foetus dying at 4 weeks. The nurses were very judgemental and unpleasant (and this is in the uk wtf right?).

I didn't even want a baby anyway but they didn't know that. My policy for dealing with pro lifers is to just bring up the refugee crisis or immigrant lives, normally shuts em up
>>
>>17000965
> got eaten out

Keks
>>
Is there more to the story, like you going in frequently or something? Or some other reason for her to be upset? If it was just over that one visit, no that's crazy.
>>
I've had a doctor be a complete cunt to me over me being mentally ill and not on birth control (I was allergic to the patch and was working on getting the pill from my OBGYN again). She did not offer to prescribe me birth control, she just berated me for ten minutes, told me to see a therapist because we went over my medications, and sent me on my way. I was there for nothing related to sex or my mental health. I was there because I felt tired and sick. That's all.

I think because doctors deal with people's problems all day every day, sometimes they just get overwhelmed and lashed out. But when you're in a position of authority like that, letting stress do that to you is not okay.

You're right to be upset. You might want to consider looking for a new doctor.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.