[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have GF of 3 years >Hang out with other girl a lot for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: transi.jpg (83 KB, 528x500) Image search: [Google]
transi.jpg
83 KB, 528x500
>Have GF of 3 years
>Hang out with other girl a lot for a few months
>Get pretty sure she's attracted to you, try to gain vanity from it, even though you wouldn't act on it because you love your GF
>Still want to know for sure she's attracted to you mainly for the thrill of it but it starts to develop a "what if" kind of thinking, get guilt from it
>Today hang out with her, she's unhappy in her own relationship, ask advice, keeps mentioning someone else she's attracted to
>Pretty sure it's me
>I ask deliberately if it's me because I feel there's some chemistry between us
>She says it isn't, it's actually a friend of mine she barely interacts with ! She says he's just a way of getting away from her relatonship which have many issues (long distance for 5 years)
>Since I'm not single don't care much from it but still my ego is hurt
>We both don't care and still consider ourselves friends, obviously she doesn't judge me since she's in the same situation.

Now I wouldn't have acted on it but I was mad. 1h after I didn't care and realized my relationship was much, MUCH important.

I confessed this to my GF. She told me it was harmless, just normal pride.

But I DID left out the part when I confronted the girl about being attracted to me. Just told her it made me mad, that I wanted her to be attracted to me. My GF told me there was a difference between temptation and acting on it and she was pretty sure I would never do it (she's right about it).

Was it still an honest confession ? I did tell her about the thrill, the being flattered part. But the fact is that when I confronted this girl I really expected a good outcome and the fact that it wasn't what I thought was just like I was a single guy being turned down (I mentioned that as well, again I only left out the part when I told the girl "well I think maybe I'm the one you're talking about because there's some chemistry between us ?)
>>
bamp
>>
pls need opinions on this
>>
>>17000910
desu I would just grow a pair and realize this isn't worth posting about
>>
>>17000910
>m-m-man it sure would be wacky if she was attracted to me
>n-n-not that I care or anything
>I mean I just want her to confess how much she likes me
>not that I would do anything
>but like how cool would it be if a hot girl wanted me and I was in a relationship
>not that I would hurt my girlfriend

Kill yourself faggot we all see through your bullshit.
>>
>>17001205

It's not bullshit. I'm not denying attraction. But I wasn't trying to cheat. My GF told me it to me and she's certain of it and I think she's right. The other girl felt the same way.
>>
>>17000910
>I DID left out part
>Was it still an honest confession?
No. It was a partial confession.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.