[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TL;DR GF being annoying >be me, 19 >meet 15 year old girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1458508324659.jpg (92 KB, 1278x888) Image search: [Google]
1458508324659.jpg
92 KB, 1278x888
TL;DR GF being annoying

>be me, 19
>meet 15 year old girl
>hit it off start dating

>fast forward
>still dating
>im 23 now, shes 19 now
>out of nowhere she starts accusing me of looking at other girls (younger)
>i havent been

>im into teens yeah, but i date her, and have been faithful

whats her issue? how do i get her to cut this shit out?
>>
>>17000835
Realize that by now young girls will be way less interested in you, and tell her truthfully you wouldn't have a chance with them anyway.
>>
It might be less that she thinks your paying attention to other girls, and more you aren't paying enough attention to her.
>>
File: 1458508940705.jpg (129 KB, 1373x1077) Image search: [Google]
1458508940705.jpg
129 KB, 1373x1077
>>17000848
they are, i dont reciprocate though

>>17000854
i do, that the thing, we are together almost every day. maybe shes trying to find a reason to ditch me?
>>
>>17000877
>they are
How do you know this? What situation are you in that keeps you in contact with 15 Y/O girls? It seems like your girlfriend is right, cut these people that have shown an interest in you.
>>
She might feel you're bored with her and are now looking at new girls.
>>
>>17000848
She will understand this as
>I'm only with you cause I don't have a shot with the prettier girls
Auf wiedersehen, relationship
>>
>>17000877
how are you paying attention to her? maybe her idea of giving her attention isn't the same as your idea, so she's not picking up on your efforts
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.