[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just understood that I'm photogenic, but nothing likely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1459572035203s.jpg (7 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
1459572035203s.jpg
7 KB, 250x227
I just understood that I'm photogenic, but nothing likely good looking in real life.
In photos, I'm something what a 7-8, but in real life I doubt it I'm even a 5.

Is there anyway to improve my looks?
I feel like shit.
>>
>>17000796
Can I see a photo of you?
>>
>tfw have the opposite problem
>amateur photographers used to ask me to model for them
>would try and turn out looking super shit
>they don't ask twice

Two sides to the same coin. All I can say is workout, treat your skin well (moisturizer, sunscreen), drink plenty of water, and hope for the best.
>>
>>17000801
If you want to post a photo go to /soc/

If you want to improve your looks you have two options
>be as healthy as possible. Good hygiene, good haircut, don't wear make-up (chemicals damage your face), moisturize everywhere, etc
Or
>get plastic surgery, you don't have to tell anyone but I reccomend telling significant others
>>
>>17000819
To add to this, wear sunscreen so the sun won't damage your skin so much (less wrinkles when you're older.
>>
Really? I have the opposite problem. Attractive in person, a monster in pictures.
>>
File: 1323635452001.png (6 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1323635452001.png
6 KB, 344x326
>>17000801
You'll just see a 'better looking version' of me.
I clearly look different in real life.

>>17000813
Looking better in real life is a better hit.

>>17000819
Trying my best to be healthy.
Dropped going to parties and drink alcohol.
Tried to make my skin look as best as it can, but ended up fucking it up.
So starting everything over again.
>>
>>17000834
It's better to look attractive in real life than in photos that you share on social media.
>>
Try looking at a horizontally flipped photo of you, so it looks the same as you look to yourself in a mirror.
If you cease to look photogenic, then that means that you look good in real life but you dislike the mirror image of yourself that you'd see in a mirror.
>>
>>17000834
HAha I know the feeling.
Some people can get me really great in photos but most of the time I'm like eerk
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.