[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good argument for someone who says that if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
What's a good argument for someone who says that if you like short haired girls you wanna fuck little boys?

I'm fucking mad, me and my friends were talking about Tracer from Overwatch over Curse and they said this. I do have a thirst for short haired girls but I ain't a faggot.
>>
>>17000565
Man, stop denying. Embrace your homosexuality :^)
>>
The length of the hair doesn't influence the existence of a vagina.
>>
lol you wanna fuck little boys?
>>
they are absolutely fucking retarded

Margot Robbie the hottest woman on earth for me is kind of short haired, and still looks fire as fuck
>>
>>17000565
They are probably a trap-loving faggot that thinks they can still want to fuck someone with a penis and it's still not gay because their other physical features vaguely resemble a woman.
>>
File: axjzow.jpg (181 KB, 712x975) Image search: [Google]
axjzow.jpg
181 KB, 712x975
>>17000565
Totally gay
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 301x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 301x266
>>17000565
But it's true.
>>
>>17000565
>What's a good argument for someone who says that if you like short haired girls you wanna fuck little boys?
If they like long-gaired girls they must want to fuck those mop-dogs.
>>
Jesus had long hair. If you're into long haired women, you're pretty much gay for Christ.

He has risen and so shall you.
>>
>>17000565
>What's a good argument for someone who says that if you like short haired girls you wanna fuck little boys?
"I'd take a cute boy anyday over Cousin Itt. "
>>
Cute boys are better anyway.
>>
>>17000565

"No, I don't" Then you just stop talking to that person, because they're an idiot and you probably shouldn't care what they say or think under any circumstances. The world is populated with dumb assholes, it's time to stop being so invested in what every one of them ever says to you.
>>
File: 1372404133550.jpg (34 KB, 758x711) Image search: [Google]
1372404133550.jpg
34 KB, 758x711
>>17000565

I know how you feel op, its not easy having god-tier taste
>>
File: fa.jpg (100 KB, 294x600) Image search: [Google]
fa.jpg
100 KB, 294x600
>>17000565

Guaranteed fag.
>>
>>17000706
>>
>>17000565
Ask them if they know what a vagina is. Same for tits. Tell them those are the magical things that help you understand if the person you are attracted to is a girl or a boy.
Girls are not born with longer hair then men. If short hair was a men's thing we would not be able to make it grow, and they should not be able to cut it. A beard is a men's thing because they can't have it. Hair is unisex.

That's all just in case you feel like dealing with their crap. Otherwise >>17000885.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.