[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ My best friend plans to break up with his gf, because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 11951c0.jpg (106 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
11951c0.jpg
106 KB, 960x640
Hey /adv/ My best friend plans to break up with his gf, because he met somebody new. Problem is, he plans to force her to break up and blame everything on her, while still progressing his new relationship right now. I wouldn't say shit about it, but i've been on the "recieving end" of such act recently. My ex-gf broke up with me, tried hiding that she cheated and played the blame card. What should i do guys? He openly flamed my ex for doing this shit, yet he now wants to do the same stuff without any concerns.
>>
>>17000531

suggest he break up over a vague 'things change' concept. offer to back him up by driving him there and extracting him after 10 minutes so he doesnt have to go into too much detail.

if not, decide whats more important, telling her the truth or your friendship
>>
>>17000531
he's your friend so just say he is doing the same thing your ex did to you. Leave it there unless you somehow think you have a shot with his soon to be ex and if so don't go there
>>
>>17000545
For me the "friendship" ends if he acts exactly the same way my ex-gf acted. Sorry, but there's no way my friend would get special treatment when he pulls a stunt like that. I'm resenting my ex-gf for acting like a spineless swine there's no way i'd accept such thing again, no matter who did it.
>>
>>17000550
I did, but he reacted with "i know how your situation happened and i'm doing it differently" while shittalking his actual gf. I don't like his soon-to-be-ex-gf to be honest, but it doesn't justify her getting slapped.
>>
>>17000557

then push him to make the right choice, like i said. and if not, then you already have your answer.
>>
>>17000574
I've tried pushing him already, and he keeps avoiding it. The thing is, even though i don't have any sympathy to his gf i wouldn't bear the awareness that she might be going through the same pile of shit i've went, because it would make me feel like garbage.
>>
>>17000606

then you made your choice then
>>
>>17000609
Yeah, plan is i'm gonna try pushing him again and see where i go from there. If he won't give shit about it, then i'm basically allowed to act so i won't feel guilty for doing nothing. I wanted to see what you guys would suggest, and now i know that this is the only road to take. Thank you all.
>>
>>17000624

good luck
>>
>>17000606
Then it sounds like you know what you have to do. Your friend's a schmuck, and needs to experience some loss in his life.

My advice is to rat him out anonymously to both girlfriends. Anonymity is important: you're already stirring up a dramastorm, but there are still degrees, and this allows you to minimize the damage. Besides, you shouldn't stand to gain from something like this.
>>
I actually thought about doing something like that, (ie: withholding sex so he would cheat on me) so I could have a legitimate reason to break up with him and nobody would blame me. It never worked.
>>
>>17000647
I don't want to gain anything from this. I don't enjoy his gf's company at all, and even though they've been dating for 2 years i hadn't had a chance to exhange more than 2 sentences with her. The problem with the "new one" is that supposedly she knows everything about his relationship, and her attitude is "if things don't work, then there's no point in fighting for them" That attitude triggers me, since if she's so smart about the whole situation why the hell isn't she pushing him to do things right. And the biggest surprise? He wants to drop his gf for an LDR.
>>
Personally, I say tell him to go for it. If girls can play dirty all the time go right ahead and play back. In the end, if you just be the perfect guy all the time you will be taken advantage of, shit on and TURNED INTO a victim. You gotta play the game somehow.

Now, if you actually decide to use your cock - make sure all your friends are females and gay guys, because they will rain hell down on you, ostracize you and try and give you an ostomy bag if they find out you have an ounce of testosterone in you. In other words, make sure you got some Bros behind you.

You can go it alone, but it's real hard.
>>
>>17000679
*are not all females...
>>
>>17000531
he sounds like a hipocrite retard. find better friend or make him realize it. never could understand whats the fucking difference whos breaking up with who. result is the same.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.