[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I strongly dislike being asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 994x1228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 994x1228
>ugly eyes
>stupid looking nose
>black hair
>short
>no one likes me
>no friends
>asian girls will not even give me chance
>nothing but a college degree to look forward to
>must impress parents
>did I mention how stupid my eyes look?

Pardon my poor english.
>>
You're not ugly anon. Maybe a different hairstyle would help. But you are by no means ugly ^-^
I actually think Asian boys are cute.
>>
you are not ugly you assfuck, stop showing off douchebag
>>
SE Asianfag here. I'm 100% Vietnamese but look Indian/Arab/Hispanic/insert brown people here. Your looks aren't your problem.

>no one likes me
Pick up a hobby, you'll eventually find people.

>no friends
>Pick up a hobby. Even local Magic games.

>Asian girls will not even give me chance
This should not be a priority at all. Focus on yourself, nigga.

You're bettering yourself. Keep at it. Everything else will follow.

Stop being a lil bitch nigga, step up, and focus on yourself being happy.
>>
>>17000311
If you want to attention whore go to /soc/
>>
>>17000311
I, too, dislike how asian you are. We have that much in common.
>>
File: 1453929586882.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
1453929586882.png
112 KB, 297x282
>>17000311
>I mentio

you are actually cute. awesome hair will make you just fine
>>
you look fine faggot
>>
change that stupid hairdoo
>>
>learn how to talk to people
>get /fit/

That's all.
>>
Complaining about being Asian when the Japan and Korean wave is going on.
Just fucking move from your country to the Western world and you'll find an ugly girl to date like:
>>17000322
>>
>>17000311
You look like every villain in American martial arts movies
>>
>>17000311
>Part of Master Race
>Ashamed

JUST.....
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 385x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 385x539
>>17000459
Lol fuck you
I've never been with an Asian guy b4.
>>
>>17000311
Dude just get eye lid surgery and get your eyes fixed.
>>
>>17000471
So now your being racist?
>>
>>17000479
Yes
>>
You do kinda look like that v tech shooter.

Oh well you sound alot like a whiney fag too. You Asians aren't that bad about that usually.

Just enjoy it and find a qt Asian grill to marry and get a high paying job like you all do. Judging from the stats you fellows do well in the west normally.
>>
>>17000486
What wrong with you?
>>
"I hate my perfectly hooded, perfectly spaced, positive canthal tilt eyes."

Go and die.
>>
>tfw no cute Asian boyfriend
>>
hapa's have it harder mane
>>
>>17000311
I think it's more your attitude anon.

Get your life together, start seeking out things that you want to do and sound fun. If worried about impressing your parents, well, start building your life separate of them. You're an adult now, you're allowed to do that. Not saying just dump your parents, but definitely separate from them a bit and start your life.

Also, agree with the different haircut idea. Maybe put some gel in it, play with it a bit. Start building up a collection of clothes that look good on you. Start delving into hobbies or activities that make you happy, because then other people will see you happy and want to be near you. No one wants to approach someone that looks pissed off or like they are having a horrible day.
>>
>>17000311
Take better care of your skin, smile more, and fix that hair son. You'll be fine.
>>
>>17000924
I know that feel sis

OP is cute, come to Norway
>>
>>17000615
They actually look really fucking AESTHETIC af from the side desu
>>
>>17000311

You strongry disrike being asian?
>>
>>17000311
I'm a self hating Asian too. This is what I did:
>stop hanging out with fob asians
>get white people hobbies like dirt biking, snowboarding, sailing
>stop giving a fuck about what parents think
>date only white girls
Life still sucks but at least I'm not committing seppuku over my 3.95 GPA and eating fermented fish testicles and fucking some sideways yellow pussy.
>>
>>17001324
You are only self hating because you are in a white majority country.
In Asian countries you would believe yourself to be the most superior race on Earth desu

Asians, Whites, and some Hispanics can actually compete with Each other ergo believe themselves master race if they are the major population.
>>
>>17000322

They have that hairstyle when they get 3D printed,. Its not something they can change
>>
File: 8c715a5b3b.jpg (7 KB, 248x218) Image search: [Google]
8c715a5b3b.jpg
7 KB, 248x218
but desu you probably have high asian GPA and will get meme STEM degree, ultra job pay which will get you white gf
>>
>>17000311
Hey op, you're thinking about this the whole wrong way.

You need to go to comic cons and tell weeb chicks you're from Japan. You'll be swimming in weeaboo pussy trust me m8
>>
>>17001396
>Tfw Hispanic
>Tfw really good looking
>Tfw all girls love me
>Tfw As long as you are not a nigger and are good looking you can get whatever you want desu
>Tfw you are still an Autist and fuck up everything every time........
>Tfw I have no face
>>
>>17000311
Your eyes are fine bro, embrace your culture
>>
>>17000311
>>ugly eyes
Pretty Top tier desu with the slant
If you mean color then egh.... idk
>>stupid looking nose
Not really have you seen nigger noses that is a stupid looking nose
Asian noses are pretty cool desu
>black hair
Literally master race hair
Look at history you idiot
>no one likes me
>no friends
Your fault
>asian girls will not even give me chance
No idea what this means.
More than some people...
>must impress parents
Egh
>did I mention how stupid my eyes look?
Yes,is this the fucking shape? Asian eyes look good M8, you probably just don't take care of yourself
>>
File: 1459461813308~01.jpg (25 KB, 410x423) Image search: [Google]
1459461813308~01.jpg
25 KB, 410x423
It could be far, far worse. You could have a profile like this.
>>
>>17001346
I've been to Korean and Japan several times and Japanese people are pretty chill but Koreans and Chinese are fucking insufferable. Viets too. They're so one dimensional it's laughable, like get some culture dude. I'm just not attracted to Asian girls, most of my friends are though. Maybe they look too much like me. I dated a Viet girl once but her and her family were so materialistic and our values were just in direct conflict. Maybe Japanese are the only Asians with a sense of manners and honor. Every other Asian is pig disgusting.
>>
>>17001534

Funny. I work in Asia, and travel to all those countries regularly, and I believe totally different than you.

The only people not disappointed by Japan are weaboos. And weaboos are a step below furries.
>>
>>17001542
I hate jpop, vidya, and anime, but Japan was awesome. Fresh seafood for super cheap, cheap beer, people from all around the world in Tokyo. I had fun in Korea too but the people there are fucking awful, gross, and smell like farts.
>>
File: IT'S TIME TO STOP.jpg (37 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
IT'S TIME TO STOP.jpg
37 KB, 512x512
Ehh i'm Asian too and holy shit we look a same! I totally get how you feeling being Asian.

Our eyes are smaller then our dicks.

Every Asian preteen male looks like a emo wannabes that really want to kill themselves.

America think everyday is Pearl Harbor aftermath day to us Asians.

Everyday I see is faggot Asians everywhere pretends to be gangsta Mexicans but at least Mexicans are carefree.

Our English are so bad and holy fuck how Asian pass English class with an A+.

I agree with Asianfag and other anons who cares, get a hobby and make new fiends. Make fiends who really hate their own race too like white people. Trust me.
>>
>>17000311
you are slightly below average by asian standard
this is a good looking asian dude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8jy51Aqdrk
>>
>>17000615
The canthal tilt is a little too strong, too positive is feminine, men's ideal is close to neutral. And hooding doesn't count for asians.
Of course harmony>everything tho, which OP's haircut ruins
>>
>>17001324
You define yourself based on what white people think you should be like? Hahaha. No wonder your life sucks.

I fucking love being asian, personally.
>>
>>17000311
You're not ugly, you just need to smile more and style your hair differently. You'd look pretty cute otherwise.
>>
>>17001324
>date only white girls
Kek, how's that working out for ya?
guys like you tend to be pretty unsufferable
>>
>>17000311
no one gives a shit about looks retard just stop being such a sad miserable cunt, that's probably why you're getting 0 pussy
>>
>>17002454
>how's that working out for ya?
Pretty great, every Asian girl I've fucked was a dead fish in the sack, I've had the best sex of my life with white girls.
>>
It's your attitude not appearance. You remind me of Bruce Lee. Smile more. Unless you have brown teeth..then don't smile.
>>
now listen you fucking idiot. stop being a disgrace to your own race and man the fuck up. stop crying and go out and pt yourself. i am asian myself, never go to clubs, still get girls of any race probably more then all the 8inch wannabe blacks on this betaboard. dont worry about your cock size. my 5 inches already been called to big by some.
>>
File: laKK6Mt.png (189 KB, 749x479) Image search: [Google]
laKK6Mt.png
189 KB, 749x479
>>17000311
>My eyes
You're asian, like... what?

I agree with some of the replies tho, cut your hair.
>>
>>17000330
>stop showing off douchebag
jesus i cant believe THIS is considering showing off to some people here. god damn
>>
If you hold yourself to white beauty standards of course you can never compete.

The only thing I don't like is your haircut, it makes your head too round. I think you're otherwise attractive.
>>
>>17001324
I love how asian guys and white guys just switched females

bros for life
>>
>>17002727
Insecure people are triggered by almost everything.
>>
>>17000311
Let me Guess i haven't read the thread yet, but you are korean living in SK or an ENG speaking country. well anyways mate you're a good looking guy, honest i use to be like you seeing imperfections and such. but if you were homo you could even Trap well. what i love about asians is the very small nose bridge. i felt this one filipeno girls bridge because i fet curious on how they felt. surprisingly it like anyother persons
>>
You look fine, I'm 19 and losing my hair so stop complaining you insecure faggot
>>
File: 1452532602702.jpg (33 KB, 353x480) Image search: [Google]
1452532602702.jpg
33 KB, 353x480
>>17000311
white female (25) here, I am currently having a huge crush on this Asian guy working as a waiter at a restaurant near my apartment. His face looks very similar to the guy in this pic, except he has a small diagonal scar on his left eye. When I first saw him I thought he is just like a videogame character! then he smiled at me and that's when I knew, took me forever to order my salad lol
But he looks nothing like you I guess.
>>
>>17002713
>my 5 inches already been called to big by some
Found the child rapist
>>
>>17000350
>100% Vietnamese but look Indian/Arab/Hispanic/insert brown people here
You're probably one of those recently conquered people, like the Khmer.
>>
you aren't ugly by any means just for the love of God fucking shave
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.