[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on the reacher/settler concept in relations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1454968870233.jpg (155 KB, 967x1024) Image search: [Google]
1454968870233.jpg
155 KB, 967x1024
What is your opinion on the reacher/settler concept in relations?

When thinking about it I've been reacher last time. This time I feel like the settler and I'm feeling like going after a bigger catch after some time.

How can you be at peace as a settler? I'm not used to this feeling.
>>
who the fuck is holding the camera in that picture what the hell 0_0
>>
>>17000195
Angled mirror by a cameraman offscreen?
>>
>>17000195
mirrors angled and she could have a remote switch or timer with a camera on a tripod.

Shit's not hard. You can get camera remotes for like $5.
>>
>>17000195
That's dino_rawr
She has/had a bf who helped her post nude/other photos online for bitcoin when that was hype.

They joined late, probably made some money but nothing excessive.
>>
>>17000216
>>17000240
>>17000253

the edge of the mirrror is shooped on the left. it doesnt look like they stamp tool'd a camera out so im guessing they took a photo of her, then just super imposed it over a mirror.

would explain why the mirror has no glass or shine quality to it.
>>
OP here. Can anyone comment on the subject and not the picture?
>>
>>17000371
You shouldn't have posted such an interesting picture.

I've seen movies do the same thing, which really trips me out.
>>
>>17000371
no because it's a stupid and shallow concept and so are you for putting stock in it and letting it affect your relationship
>>
>>17000191
I think it's more of a 51% vs. 49% when it comes to relationships.

One person always have the upper hand.
>>
>>17000371
I don't know about the concept and am not willing to look it up so I'm gonna take a guess.

Are you happy with whatever person you're with right now? Do you want a family with them?
>>
>>17000376
I'm not retarded, I do think about things a lot. I've given it a thought, and come to the conclusion that the concept is true to a point. Just wabted to explain my situation with the concept as example.

Long atory short; I am now in a situation I'm not familiar with, and would like to hear from people who do have experience in my position.

I just want to know how to comfortably be the "settler".
>>
>>17000382
I am 21, I don't think that far ahead. I know I'd like to settle down and have a family of my own in my 30's, but I can't be sure that'll be my current girlfriend can I.
>>
>>17000388
Realize that it doesn't get much better. How much time and resources have you sunk into this person. If you move on that shit is gone. The whole point of dating is to find a bitch to settle down with, otherwise you're wasting time on a boring prostitute you have to listen to just to fuck.

If shes not wife material move on, stop wasting time. If she is, realize shit isn't getting much better than her and settle down and marry her.
>>
>>17000409
Ah that's pretty useful.

That's what I need to do then. Determine if she's wife material. If she is I know it win't get much better, but I find it hard to determine if she is ans if I'll like her as much in the future as I do now.
>>
>>17000461
Yeah that's the tough part, I know what you're going through, finding a A1 woman ain't easy shit in today's world. You have to date someone for a couple years before you know them inside and out, but the quicker you do the more you know whether or not you'll love them for a long ass time.
>>
>>17000488
Yes exactly! I just want to find the perfect woman for me, but it takes some time to find out. Right now It's already hard thinking about dumping her, I'm even uncertain if I'll be able to bring myself to do it because she's grown very attached to me.
>>
>>17000253
nope.
is puddems.
>>
>>17000371

get hype
>>
Sorry OP, but your post sucks. You're basically saying; i deserve better, but i settled. Im a fag, now i want you guys to tell me its OK.

Be a man, not a pussy, and how the fuck should we know? Prove yourself you can get better. or cry when turns out you can't? Fuckin hell.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.