[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend dumped me after months of me paying for an apartment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1459870360313.jpg (12 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1459870360313.jpg
12 KB, 250x242
My girlfriend dumped me after months of me paying for an apartment for her and food for her (she paid internet and electricity) and now she wants to sign a new lease together just as friends.

she dumped me because "we're not right for each other and you trigger my mental illness when you get angry about things that have nothing to do with me" and that we want different things.

We had a fight because she wants an open relationship and I kinda don't, In the end I submitted and said "we can have a open relationship if its just about fucking, i don't want you to be romantic with anyone else but me"

i'm going to sign another lease with her because shes my only friend or person i even know in the whole fucking world.

I don't want to be alone, i'd rather anything than be alone. Everyone left me. I don't want to be alone again I literally cannot do it. the very thought makes me want to off myself.

am I a cuck? should I do this? I don't want to leave the city i'm in, but i'm not well enough off to sign a lease here alone.

we're lesbians if that makes any difference in your opinion
>>
What the fuck, Anon? That was the saddest, most pathetic thing I've ever read.

First of all, she sounds mentally unhinged. You dodged a bullet there, trust me.

I'm a straight guy and I've dealt with my share of insane women. She's one, trust me.

Second, get your fucking shit together. You don't need another person to make you happy. Most people are shit and she's extra shit for taking advantage of you like that. You need to make yourself be happy on your own and THEN you can find a girlfriend. But if you can't even love and respect yourself, how do you expect other people to respect and love you?

You need to stop throwing yourself a pity party and stop paying for that cunt's shit and go your own way. It IS cuckish, you need to be better than this!

You can always make new friends and you can always find a new girlfriend, she's not the only lesbian in the world and she sounds like one of the worst ones in the world.
>>
Honestly if you're that fucking lonely and pathetic having the company might be worth it. But she is totally using you.

Make her pay half of everything though. If she doesn't pay half she can fuck off.
>>
Being in solitude is a better existence than the life you have chosen.
>>
get your shit together pull up your big girl pants and kick her out because she's a user. She's only ever going to exploit you. And until you learn to grow a spine, users are the only people who'll stick around you.
>>
>>17000098
Please be bait
>>
I think I will just go back to my parents, you guys are right. I live in Portland OR with her and I'm originally from Kentucky. a really small town thats really anti-gay. I was just afraid to go back.

But yeah you're right shes just using me... I gave her everything, I moved three times from CA to NY for her because her friends kept kicking us out because of her habits. I hope she becomes a fucking homeless dead transbian
>>
File: 1457583903516.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1457583903516.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
Just get hookers man. It's better than what you have with that girl.
>>
>>17000220
I forget where I heard this, but I remember somebody saying something like:
>"It's much better to be alone than to be with someone who makes you feel alone "
>>
>>17000220
> transbian

That's the real problem, OP. Trannies are all mentally ill, and transbians double so. Run and don't look back.
>>
>>17000098

>id rather anything than be alone

wow, grow up. make new friends at the very least, jesus
>>
File: 1448513186753.png (179 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448513186753.png
179 KB, 640x480
>>17000244
>>
>>17000098
Absolutely do not sign a new lease with this her she is clearly getting the better deal financially and living with an ex lover is only going to lead to lots of pain on both sides
>>
>>17000259
How am I being edgy by telling the truth? Have you ever met a non-insane tranny? Because I haven't, and I personally know over a dozen (liberal campus, big city).
>>
>>17000310
have you ever met a non-insane sjw on a liberal campus in general?
I know lots of trans people online and they're normal and personable people.
If they have dyed hair, they're crazy because they're SJWs not because they're trans.
>>
Stop with the transphobia 4chan.

OP you don't need her. Try living on your own for a while- you're probably due for a new adventure :)
>>
>>17000354
I'm not "afraid" of trannies, I think they are degenerate, mentally ill fucks who want to be women to fulfill a fetish, or because they were touched when little, or something else fucked up along those lines. Everyone thinks this, but will be called out for being "transphobic" in our current PC pussified culture.
>>
>>17000354
I remeber I used to watch The First 48 on A&E and was surprised at how many gruesome murders there were between gay lovers. I mean like grisly stabbings and it was always stabbings for some reason.

Fags be full of dat "my daddy never loved me" rage
>>
>>17000381
>>>/pol/
there's a containment board for you
>>
>>17000381
You do seem relatively scared and uncomfortable about trans people desu. But anyway lipids aren't literally scared of water because they're hydrophobic. And just as in the "hard" sciences, a sociological term doesn't have to maintain its literal meaning to still have its use in language.

Stop being a transphobic loser. No one really cares about your half-baked opinions on things you don't understand.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.