[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /adv/, yesterday I bought 3 "shrooms" that look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-4018231558602672008.jpg (695 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4018231558602672008.jpg
695 KB, 1440x2560
Okay /adv/, yesterday I bought 3 "shrooms" that look like little chocolate squares with mushrooms in them. Now what I was planning to do was just to have myself and two friends both eat a chocolate so we can trip together. But what I wanted to ask you, since this is going to be my first time eating any, is will one "chocolate" be enough? Will it be too much? Is there any way I can tell?

Other than that I'd be happy to hear any advice you might have for me about how to eat them, what to do when I'm on them, how it'll open my mind to the nth dimension, what to avoid when I'm on them, etc. Give me a shroom crash course if you will.
>>
>>16999855

eat that cowshit you pussy
>>
>>16999871
Oh I'm planning to tomorrow, I'm just trying to gather some knowledge before hand.
>>
>>16999887
eat it
>>
>>16999855
Unless you can ask the person who made the chocolate there is no way of knowing what the dose is. You may not feel anything with one chocolate or it might be very strong. The first advice would be measure your dose but since it is already combined with chocolate this is not really going to work. Be in a safe place. Know that it is not poison and your not in any physical danger from eating them. Even at high doses there may be no visuals and that doesn't mean it wont do something but it is not all visual. That picture you attached will not be too much in the sense of being dangerous physically but people can freak out even on low dose of psychedelic the only reason higher doses are associated with hard times is because it is more intense and harder to handle.

eat them on an empty stomach that means don't eat for 6 hours beforehand. don't forget to eat before you go to bed. Don't fight it. Don't hold on to ego.
>>
>>16999855
Of if you want to know anything about any drug you should go to erowid.
https://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml
>>
>>16999900
Yeah unfortunately I bought them from my weed dealer who got them with his other drug dealing buddy at a big concert/festival, so I have no idea what kind of shrooms they are or how much the chocolates contain. He's taken them and says they're great though. Honestly what I really want is to take enough to really open my mind up, go in there and have a good look at myself, my flaws, to experience ego death, fix a lot of my issues, then come down as a better person. But I'm sure it's not like that. Why do you say an empty stomach though? I've seen some people say you should eat before in case you get hungry mid-trip or forget to eat.

>>16999907
This seems like a really useful link, thanks anon.
>>
>>16999855
>is will one "chocolate" be enough? Will it be too much? Is there any way I can tell?
There's no real way to tell, since you don't know how much is in one. Pretty much all you can do is take one then wait and see what happens.

>>16999900
>Know that it is not poison and your not in any physical danger from eating them
That's only valid if they're the right kind. There's nothing to say that the guy who made them didn't just find some random mushroom growing in the woods and thought to himself "fuck it, that's close enough". In fact, if you did have the wrong type of fungus, cutting it in to tiny pieces and mixing them with chocolate would be a really good way to disguise them.

I'm not saying the guy has maliciously put something toxic in there, after all dead costomers are the polar opposite of what a drug dealer wants. However, it is entirley possible that he put the wrong kind in the through misidentificaion or a lack of knowledge on the subject.

>>16999855
>Now what I was planning to do was just to have myself and two friends both eat a chocolate so we can trip together
It'd be a really good idea to have a sober person there as well, just on the off chance that something goes wrong.
>>
>bought 3 shrooms
might as well run into traffic
>>
>>16999940
It is possible you will not feel hungry and therefore deprive yourself of nutrition that is why I say make it part of your plan to eat either after the trip or towards the end. You have to be smarter than your feelings
you need nutrition weather you are hungry or not.

Eating the mushrooms on an empty stomach seems to allow for more chemical to get into your brain by not having food get in the way. This makes sense to me and in my experience works this way but it could be placebo. I always eat them after 6 hours of not eating now because It feels much stronger to me.

>open my mind up, go in there and have a good look at myself, my flaws, to experience ego death, fix a lot of my issues, then come down as a better person

All of this can happen but it is not guaranteed. What you do and expect will shape the experience to some degree. Maybe set some time aside to sit and think maybe close your eyes and turn off the music to see what happens.
If you don't get what you wanted out of the trip I would recommend when possible you take 5-7 grams on an empty stomach in a safe place and then just observe what happens in your mind. No movies no music just be with the mushroom.
It is worth noting you may not feel anything for an hour and twenty minutes after you eat them.

You have some influence but the trip may also seem to have its own direction and if it does go with it because fighting will not work
once you eat them you are at the mercy of the trip. be humble.
>>
>>16999965
>That's only valid if they're the right kind.
This is a very good point thank you.
>It'd be a really good idea to have a sober person there as well
This may be best in the case of some emergency but the sober person can also be a source of bad vibrations which may seem woo woo if you have not tripped before but it will be very real for you when you are tripping and can have a major effect on the trip so if you have a sober sitter make sure they love you and are not going to freak out or look at your behavior as pathology.
>>
Least standardized dose ever. In my experience though, one chocolate has always been enough.

I did a lot of drugs in my youth. Only tried the chocolates twice because it made more sense to buy actual shrooms so you have a better idea of what you're taking.

Anyway good luck and have fun. If you start to freak out focus on your breath and relax relax relax.
>>
Any suggestions as far as atmosphere? Like, should I turn the tv off when we're all getting ready to trip? Should I take some speakers and play some music? Should the light level be low? We're going to be doing it at night in their apartment if that matters.

Also I want again to thank everyone who's responded so far.
>>
>>17000056
Yeah music is highly advised. Maybe try some shpongle. This is what shpongle is for.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.