[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pollen allergy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1254678534485.jpg (323 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
1254678534485.jpg
323 KB, 650x433
So I have a seasonal pollen allergy starting this month untill july.
I have been to an allergologist and have prescribed medication but the problem is that it does not always work, sometimes i get the days that it does not work at all.
I have to still go to school which is near a forest so limiting the pollen around me is not really an option.
Is there something i can do to make my symptoms more bearable ?
>>
has anyone ever told you that B vitamins help a lot with allergies? bees collect pollen, and turn it into 2 products. Honey, and vitamin B5 which is what the queen bee eats. Maybe she needs B5 because of all the pollen in the hive, lol.

maybe bees do to pollen, what a vaccine does to a virus. the bees break it down into a compound that gives you immunity. or something like that.
>>
The best sources of vitamin B5 are chick peas, cauliflower, kale, avocado, legumes, lentils, egg yolks, broccoli, and brewer's yeast
>>
>>16999809
Maybe you could try wearing a mask over your nose and mouth like Chinese people do when they're sick. Maybe it would filter out some of the pollen
>>
I have to use vitamin B5, because an old lady at work wears half a bottle of perfume every day. Can't get her fired because she owns the company. Makes it bearable.
>>
>>17000071
>>17000199
Other Anon that has this April-September. Does B5 help? I've never heard of it before.
>>
>>17000071
>>17000199
Thanks Ill try adding it to my diet
>>17000227
Ill look into it tho not sure where id get one
>>
>>17000247
You can get the masks from hardware stores. They're not as high quality as medicals ones though, these are just the ones people wear when painting to reduce the fumes.
>>
>>17000199

avacado in egg sounds delicious jesus i need to go home and throw some asparagus, wooo eee its gonna be good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSwCaAL2Rl8
>>
>>17000241
http://wholehealthchicago.com/2009/05/19/pantothenic-acid/

can't hurt to try.. you already eat food with B5 in it, maybe just not enough.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.