[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I asked this girl out today via text and this is her response.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 20160405_122801.png (109 KB, 1440x809) Image search: [Google]
20160405_122801.png
109 KB, 1440x809
So I asked this girl out today via text and this is her response. Should I be worried? Am I good to go?
>>
Ask her in person you pussy
>>
>came to advice to brag

Git out
>>
Shea gonna kill you. Don't go and lock your doors and windows
>;)

She's insane.
>>
>>16999760
>Should I be worried?
No mate, not at all.

>>16999760
>Am I good to go?
This is probably the biggest green flag you're going to get from a woman ever.
>>
>>16999760
>;)
>>
>>16999760
i guess she finds downs adorable cuz you sure as fuck have it
>>
File: 1305236969504.jpg (31 KB, 304x313) Image search: [Google]
1305236969504.jpg
31 KB, 304x313
>mfw she is just baiting OP to reject him in person
>>
Op here, I'm well aware of how retarded I am
>>
>telling you how to ask her out
She sounds like a bitch in the long run, already telling you how you should do something, as if ses the Queen bee. What did you say to ask her out? I would think I'm some scenarios it's ok to ask via text.
>>
whats being a Destiny mean??
>>
>>16999760
>meet me at X restaurant at 7pm and I'll ask you out
>>
>>16999760
just tell her you wanna give her the ol lickaroo
>>
>>16999760
>Destiny

Drop this casual bitch, Division is where it's at.
>>
Don't just do what she tells you. Say you'll do it in person when she gets there.
>>
>>16999760
She likes you she just wants you to man up and ask her out in person. Don't listen to these other virgin retards. She would have told you via text if she wasn't interested
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.