[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting it in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: received_965153066915154.gif (2 MB, 200x151) Image search: [Google]
received_965153066915154.gif
2 MB, 200x151
>femanon
>virgin
>bf, 8 inches, girthy af
>can't get it in
>bf can fit 2 fingers in (figured itd help, his fingers/hands are huge)
>can't get his dick in
>we use lube, practically drowned in it
>still no luck

Tips???
>>
Superior 4" Master race reporting in
>>
Keep trying with two fingers, slowly work your way up to more.
>>
>>16999726
Muscle relaxers/pain meds
>>
>>16999726
guess you gotta cuck your bf with a smaller dick

i sense a new fetish emerging...
>>
>>16999726
>"OMG I'm so tight guis!!"

If you think you actually have a medical problem go see a doctor, but I doubt it as your bf can get two fingers in. Maybe you should take it slowly instead of trying to drown yourself in lube.

Natural lubrication/arousal > store-bought lube. Seriously, if you're actually aroused it'll be much easier for something to enter your vagina.
>>
You're a virgin, so you are most likely tensing up. How secure and relaxed do you feel around your bf? How long have you been dating? Do you do other sexual stuff? Maybr go back to heavy petting or giving oral/hj's. Takes the pressure of "insertio" off of you but helps build trust and intimacy. He should try to get you into a state where you are practically begging him to get inside you. You should both be well lubed up at that point. Maybe but on some music and absolutely make sure you can't be disturbed. Then focus on sensations. Kiss him when inserting his dick, this is something familiar and helps you feel inside your comfort zone. Focus on his lips, his tongue, his hands, sounds and smells, his skin, his body. Maybe help yourself a bit and stimulate your clit. You'll get there girl
>>
>>16999726

Relax.

You're probably really nervous so your vagina muscles are tightening to prevent entry. The vagina is really stretchy so he's not gonna cause damage unless he forcefully shoves it in.
>>
Like I said muscle relaxers, jesus christ senpai
>>
>>16999729
Is that what you tell yourself at night?
>>
Looks like you'll have to just stick to anal.
>>
>>16999726
other femanon here. i had this problem. try masturbating and orgasming on your own first. after you orgasim, you will be surprised by how lose and relaxed your entire vaginia is.
>>
>>17001055
night, day, dawn, and dusk
>>
>>17002312
Holy shit I see people misspelling "lose" as "loose" but I've never seen the other way around.
>>
Go see a gynecologist.
>>
>>16999726
Try starting with the head while he's a bit soft and then as he starts to get hard take a little more in at a time.
>>
>>17002321
They also spelled vagina as "vaginia." Hilarious.
>>
>>17002321
>>17002530

Defiantly agrrein wit u, holmes.
>>
>>16999783
>>16999817
>>16999837
>>16999846
>>16999851
>>17002312
>>17002516

Thanks everyone!
>>
>>16999726
There is no such thing as a too-big penis or too-small vagina. You push babies through those things, remember.

There is such a thing as an under-aroused vagina.

Solution: foreplay and more foreplay, followed by more foreplay. Have him give you an orgasm or two by hand or mouth before he even begins to think about climbing aboard.
>>
>>17002321
Just wander around this board. You're bound to find someone complaining because he wants to "loose his virginity"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.