[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Career choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 200x215
Femanon here, I wanted some advice on what career I should choose to go to college for. I'm 21 and have only completed one core class, English, because I was stupid and dropped out after one semester.
I've been thinking maybe vet tech, but I'm not entirely sure. Does anyone in the veterinary science field have any tips or pointers? I'm not looking to get rich, so shit tons of money isn't really that important. What courses should I focus on after I finally complete general Ed courses?
>>
waitress
>>
If you don't mind seeing animals suffer and die in front of you on a daily basis, sure go into Vet Tech. I personally couldn't do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 233x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 233x251
>>16999568
>>
>>16999569
I'm not sure how I feel about that currently. I forgot to mention that I will be volunteering at an animal shelter while going to school, and hopefully I can start school this summer.
>>
>>16999565
If you are in the USA or a similar system, the first 2 years of college are mainly required and gen ed courses. It is specifically designed that way to give you time to shop around, take one or two beginning courses in subjects that interest you, and not have to make your mind up immediately. (Even if your school wants you to declare a major on arrival, you can always change it, or choose Undecided for a while.)
>>
>>16999626
Yeah I'm in California, I just kinda wanted to get things done asap because I've wasted 3 years that I could've used for schooling.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.