[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I need to be the best guy she ever met in order for a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: desafios2.jpg (17 KB, 460x376) Image search: [Google]
desafios2.jpg
17 KB, 460x376
Do I need to be the best guy she ever met in order for a girl to be in a relationship with me? How is that possible considering people meet loads of other people every day? I feel like I will never be as good as some other guys she will soon or eventually meet in college or at work.

pic unrelated
>>
No, be yourself. If a girl looks or talks to you in a way that shows interest ask for her number or ask her out. If she accepts woohoo. If not rinse and repeat
>>
>>16999281
You've got a lot to learn.
>>
>>16999316
thank you captain obvious, that is very good advice that I can put into practice right this instant, have this rock as a sign of my gratitude
>>
>>16999281
You don't have to be the best. You have to be what she's looking for right now. And that is entirely her decision, so you might as well just be natural and hope that who you are is what she wants.
>>
>>16999281

nope. chemistry is almost random. you will meet some people you have amazing chemistry with but nothing in common (kinda the issue with my current gf) and you will meet people who are your total twinsie, but you have no chemistry with, even if they are hella hot. sometimes chemistry feels one sided.

be the best lasagna you can be and you will be fine.
>>
Nope. You just need to not have any glaring issues or shortcomings. Girls will put up with things like that for a long time but they'll bolt the instant they find an available guy who lacks those negative qualities.

The reason why girls leave guys for someone else is because that "someone else" a) lacks the major faults that her current bf has and b) is so new to her that she hasn't had time to realize what his own major faults are. It's not simply because of how great she thinks the new guy is. It's because she's found an escape from something she looks down upon.
>>
Thanks for the answers!!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.