[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cut off all my friends due to depression but I'm having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1435625440321.jpg (37 KB, 400x447) Image search: [Google]
1435625440321.jpg
37 KB, 400x447
I cut off all my friends due to depression but I'm having second thoughts.

>Deactivated all social media and apps
>Avoided them (99.9% are online)
I feel like I'm doing this for reassurance but clearly they don't really care since no one seemed to message me or ask me if I'm ok. I had decided to just shut myself off from everyone but I fear I may be making a grave mistake.
>>
>>16999139
If you don't like your friends then why does is matter. I did the same thing an now the only friend I have is my wife an my bf I talk to on ps4
>>
File: 1307124129233.jpg (7 KB, 251x188) Image search: [Google]
1307124129233.jpg
7 KB, 251x188
>>16999154
?
>>
>>16999139
Op, if you stopped all communication and shoes signs that you don't want to be bothered, why would someone bother you?
>>
>>16999154
>No gf
>No best friend(s)
>No one close that will always have my back and that I can tell anything.

>>16999170
Because I've treated them dearly like family, I've always been down to support anyone and everyone friends and non friends but it always one way. I feel like I'm not needed so wouldn't it be better for them if i just disappeared?
>>
>>16999178
Have you posted about it before going offline? If not, people just might think your just not on
>>
>>16999199
I basically told one, who talks to like two of the other people who are supposedly my "friends" it was basically like a good bye thing, haven't heard from any of them since then.

Everyone else. I didn't say anything.
>>
>>16999212
I mean they may have just messaged you on kikebook or whatever you use, and you can't see their message since you deleted the app.
>>
>>16999217
I'm worried about activating my apps. As far as social media, none. Where as skype, none. IM apps, Im unsure about reactivating. But then again they had my number so they could have messaged me
>>
>>16999226
Butif I messaged you on Kik, why would I message you again. Also from personal experience, people will definitely tell you if they don't like you anymore
>>
>>16999258
I'll see, I'm just worried they'll hate me or that they blocked me by the time i do reactivate them.
>>
fuck im lonely
>>
>>16999348
Hey man dont worry, their your friends for a reason, not like their gonna stop liking you for no reason
>>
>>16999139
People get caught up in their own lives. Dont take it personally bud. Go do something you like, make new friends, hit the gym, watch tv shows whatever gets your mind off this. Its getting you nowhere because you're wasting your valuable time
>>
>>16999139
It is not that they don't care. It is that they care enough to respect your decision in rejecting them and offer you the courtesy of not invading the privacy you have chosen.

If you don't want that, it is up to you to re-establish contact.
>>
>>16999139
If someone I knew did this, I'd assume they didn't want anyone talking to them, so I'd leave them alone. Could be that.
>>
File: myshittyfriend.gif (434 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
myshittyfriend.gif
434 KB, 500x285
One of my "best friends" does this every year, she goes off the grid in terms of social media, and contact. However she completely ignores people. Really pisses me off tbqh familia, but whatever, she's got demonsn
>>
>>16999139

the world doesnt revolve around you kiddo. you are actually attention whoring, and then when your friends wouldnt validate you, you came here.

you removed people from your life and got mad that they didn't scramble after you begging to know why. its no wonder no one reached out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.