[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she's on IUD >i was barely sober enough to get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1396922889279.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>she's on IUD
>i was barely sober enough to get it up
>put it in for a few seconds but kept losing boner

What are the chances that pregnancy could happen?
>>
IUD is almost fool-proof
Being limp doesn't mean there isn't sperm
Not cumming doesn't mean there isn't sperm

There is always a chance.
Sperm are crazy-ass mother-fuckers ;)

But with the IUD, chances are slim.

Next time, try a rubber.
Or just don't try if you aren't ready for the consequences....
>>
>>16999056
>Next time, try a rubber.

Yeah, no kidding.
I barely remember doing it.
We were both trashed.

I basically got a recap the next morning, along with "This NEVER happened" because she has a bf.
>>
Without the IUD, your odds would be about 1 in 30. IUDs are almost as effective as the pill can be (and in practice they're actually more effective, because the pill is prone to user errors while IUDs are not).

tl;dr - The odds are not zero, but they're extremely low.
>>
>>16999069
That's pretty much what I thought but if something happened....it'd pretty much be mutually assured destruction for both of our social and financial lives.
>>
>>16999049
>>she's on IUD
>>i was barely sober enough to get it up
>>put it in for a few seconds but kept losing boner
>What are the chances that pregnancy could happen?
Extremely low. As in "forget it".

And man, i know from the statistics that americans have fuck-all knowledge of IUDs but seeing it face-to-face is worrying.
IUDs are much more effective than condoms, and about as effective as the pill (hormonal IUDs like Mirena are basically the same thing but better, for copper IUDs it depends on the model but the 1st-world-2016 tier is roughly similar).
>>
>>16999115
>And man, i know from the statistics that americans have fuck-all knowledge of IUDs but seeing it face-to-face is worrying.

I think this is a union of 2 irritating factors.
1- Our sexual education is terrible because of our heavily protestant past. This also means that man kids are terrified of talking about safe sex with their parents.

2- There are no direct statistics and straight talk about the "chances" or efficacy of birth control, here in the United States. Virtually everything is "this has SOME effect in preventing pregnancy, but DON'T DO IT! Double and triple up!". It is always couched in caveats and extremely pro-abstinence language.
>>
>>16999123
Yup, texan here, the sex ed we got was abstinence-only. Never heard the word "IUD".
The BC talk went like this:
>condoms won't keep you safe, they break and you forget and sperm gets in anyway
>the pill won't keep you safe, it doesn't protect against STDs so you'll still get HIV from your slut/manslut of a partner
>>
>>16999049
Fuck you humblebragger
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.