[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 26 years old and I've been dating a girl for about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1386819505540.jpg (73 KB, 366x436) Image search: [Google]
1386819505540.jpg
73 KB, 366x436
I'm 26 years old and I've been dating a girl for about two years that told me when we first started dating that she has had a number of sexual partners before me.

They were all when she was pretty young and she even made a sex tape with one guy (she told me early on that he kept it for awhile then she made him delete it).

So the problem is..... I love the shit out of her.

She makes me laugh, she supports me in everything I do, she comes to all of my shows (I'm a struggling musician), stays up with me when I'm practicing; she's kind and honest and the smartest person I've ever met. She's also way too hot for me and because of these things I never gave her sexual history a second thought.

We play games together, we take trips together, we party together, we work out together; we're completely inseparable and when she looks at me and smiles I melt inside. She makes me happy, like, really happy.

So I'm honestly wondering, am I missing something here? Everyone on this board keeps telling me that the dicks she had before me is supposed to disqualify her from being wifey material but I'd be super stoked to marry this woman.

I'm waiting any day to start feeling like the stupid cuck piece of shit she settled down with after her "slut phase" but up to this point I've only managed to feel super lucky to have her.

So whats going on here? Am I actually fucked without realizing it? Is my happiness a lie? What fucking gives???
>>
>>16998807
>Everyone on this board keeps telling me that the dicks she had before me is supposed to disqualify her from being wifey material but I'd be super stoked to marry this woman.
4chan is overrun by people with low self-esteem. If you don't feel bad, then don't worry about it.

>So whats going on here? Am I actually fucked without realizing it? Is my happiness a lie? What fucking gives???
You're letting people with different standards get to you. Stop it. If you're happy, and she hasn't done anything to wrong you, don't destroy a good thing.
>>
>>16998820

>You're letting people with different standards get to you.

I mean, they haven't so far but after SO MANY people say the same thing I start to wonder if I'm missing something, know what I mean?
>>
>>16998831
>but after SO MANY people say the same thing I start to wonder if I'm missing something
Again, certain types of people, typically ones with relationship issues or weird hang ups, tend to congregate here. People have no reason to complain about their amazing relationships, so you won't really see them on here unless they pop in to give others advice (and then they're immediately called names to invalidate anything they have to say). We're a jaded lot.
>>
>>16998807
kek is this for real ?
see >>16998608
>>
>>16998807
Every relationship goes trough phases. The fact that you are both enjoying yourself now doesnt mean you wont get to understand the point of view of some of the people from this board a little better later.
Bottom line we all make our own mistakes. Try not to overthink shit either way.
>>
>>16998846

>The fact that you are both enjoying yourself now doesnt mean you wont get to understand the point of view of some of the people from this board a little better later.

I dunno man, I'm assuming if I haven't been disgusted at this point it probably won't happen. To be honest this isn't the first girl I've felt this way about. I've never really cared about the slut thing at all.

I mean, if a girl is like gross, thats one thing, you know drunk all the time, looks like shit, doesn't take care of herself and that kind of thing but if she acts nice and I'm attracted to her and she's fun to be around I don't even think about it. I've never felt like a cuck (not really sure what that means desu) or a beta or any of that shit.

I don't honestly think I'm doing it wrong, just wanted a few more perspectives I guess.
>>
>>16998831
Why would you want the majority to ruin something so rare? If you live this woman and you find nothing wrong with her past and forgive her or whatever you do, as long as you are happy then let the happiness flow freely without anyone telling you what you should do.
>>
>>16999019
Wooaah... DO NOT USE THE WORDS FORGIVE HER WHEN TALKING TO HER. Since those relationships had nothing to do with you, there's nothing to forgive, and she's going to be pissed.
>>
You have history, she has history, Bob next door has history.
That doesn't mean that where she is at right now isn't where she wants to be.
She is with YOU right now.
With YOU.
Let that speak for itself.
>>
>>16998831
>but after SO MANY people say the same thing
You mean that single one samefag
>>
>>16999041
>>16999019
>>16998820

thx anons. this board really is a strange place for well adjusted ppl i guess.
>>
>>16998807
>I'm waiting any day to start feeling like the stupid cuck piece of shit she settled down with after her "slut phase"

Who cares if you are? You can't turn back time and meet her before that phase. Deal withthe situation before you at present.

>up to this point I've only managed to feel super lucky to have her
Then just enjoy yourself and stop worrying so much about things you cant control. Good lord at some point in life every girl you get into a relationship with will have fucked other people. Just fucking deal with it.

Do you honestly believe you deserve a virgin who has never seen a dick? Do you want to risk falling in love with a virgin BEFORE she enters a slut phase?

You sound like a whiny, ungrateful faggot. You should leave the girl, not because she has fucked other guys, but because you are a miserable excuse for a partner.
>>
>>16998807
>I'm waiting any day to start feeling like the stupid cuck piece of shit she settled down with after her "slut phase" but up to this point I've only managed to feel super lucky to have her.
>So I'm honestly wondering, am I missing something here?
Missing an idiotic outlook on life and women, maybe. It sounds like you're just giving the /r9k/pol/-fags too much credit for their opinions. If you need a simple explanation, look at it this way:

>be OP's gf
>be hormone-crazed teenage girl
>fuck a bunch of footballers/fratbros/etc to fill my sexual needs
>grow up, gain some maturity
>realize that those guys are garbage, can't fulfill any other needs
>start looking for men instead of boys
>meet OP
>settle into a good, healthy relationship for first time
It doesn't mean you're a cuck, it means she had other options yet decided on you as the superior long-term choice.

>We play games together, we take trips together, we party together, we work out together; we're completely inseparable and when she looks at me and smiles I melt inside. She makes me happy, like, really happy.
>Everyone on this board keeps telling me that the dicks she had before me is supposed to disqualify her from being wifey material but I'd be super stoked to marry this woman.
Sounds great OP, i'm happy for you. Do it and don't look back.
>>
>>16999062
>You sound like a whiny, ungrateful faggot. You should leave the girl
No, he just sounds like a guy who's spent too much time listening to shit advice like yours.
>>
File: richardalpertbackoff.jpg (44 KB, 604x474) Image search: [Google]
richardalpertbackoff.jpg
44 KB, 604x474
>>16999062

Wow calm the fuck down m8, he's only questioning the rhetoric that most commonly gets thrown around on /adv/ and which, if one forgets the statistical fallacy of biased samples can easily make it seem like this is a majority opinion which you would always want to be extra sure about going against. No need to fly off the handle and assume all this shit.
>>
>>16999095
To the contrary, he sounds like he's been subjected to way to many >cuck memes and needs to GTFO 4chan for a while.
>>
~the amount of dick a woman takes doesnt affect her as a person~ wow!!! It's amazing right?
>>
>>16999051
Very much so. This place will fuck you up.

I have a carrot up my ass right now.
>>
It's only a small vocal minority who keep posting that shit. Most people are mature enough to not give a shit if she has had sex before.
>>
File: 098-1.jpg (62 KB, 247x317) Image search: [Google]
098-1.jpg
62 KB, 247x317
>>16999111
The double trips don't lie
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.