[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how many 1mg lorazepams does it take to kill my self?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: sky2.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
sky2.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
how many 1mg lorazepams does it take to kill my self?
>>
somebody fucking tell me.
>>
All of them just take all of them
>>
no because id only get fucked up.
>>
>Best Answer: It is almost imposible to die from lorazepam. The LD50 (median lethal dose) for lorazepam is over 3,000 mg/kg when taken orally in mice. The reasion we don't have a known lethal dose for humans is because it is not realistic and people never die from taking benzodiazepines alone (lorazepam is a benzodiazepine). But you can make a guess based on the dose for rats. So a person would need all the lorazepam from over a dozen pharmacys, probably more.
>>
Don't fucking kill yourself, is the answer. See a damned therapist.
>>
File: arthas.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
arthas.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
i hate you.

>>16998738
>>
how do i kill myself with a shoelace? my guess is that you make it reealy tight and make the shoelace be pulling on something like a closet stick.
>>
what if i take 30 1mg pills and drink 2 beers?
>>
2 bottles and 1 beer?
>>
i dont want to risk any brain damage. i want to fade out of this nightmare.
>>
Hold yourself together
Don't bother with the pills
It sounds cliche, but it is true: "it will get better"
Why end it now it you don't know what is going to happen later? Don't you want to know the rest of the story? It won't all be bad.
That, I promise.
Let's just wait and see what time brings for you...
>>
im doing deep breathing rite now to calm myself. does anyone know a way?
>>
omg you piece of shit. i wanna go to heaven in the sky you fuckin cunt. -go see my grandparents.
>>
i think some fucking energy flew out of my head and then leaped back in again. i could feel my eye and it felt okay.. fuckin aliens in real time im not even fucking kidding.
>>
i dont wanna live like the way i am which is basically just damaged and too fucked to up repair. i just wanna fade out.
>>
at 22 i wanna call it a life and i just dont want to do this. i mean it.
>>
is there a way i can just pass out and not wake up?
>>
>>16999177
This is what I've been wondering a lot myself. Help this guy out (and me along the way, too).
>>
what if i gave myself a head rush in a swimming pool?
>>
i dont get it. the earth is over populated. you'd think that the gov. ppl would be okay with the numbers of ppl decreasing.
>>
>>16999215
It doesn't matter whether it would be better for someone else or not. What matters though, is that we would be free from this fucking nightmare.
>>
so what are the rules about me wanting to die? i have to live because you?
>>
i want to try with a shoelace.
>>
>>16999492
Pretty much. Everyone will call suicide selfish even though it's your life and your suffering that you'll have to deal with even further just because it will hurt their feelings.
>>
see the problem is i wanna feel like im going to a better place when i do the suicide. i cant attain that feeling with a fucking shoelace noose. i have a prescription for lorazepam. could i od with 30 1mg pills and 2 beers? could this combination do the job?
>>
>>16998745
edgy
>>
>>16999546
go see a psychiatrist,or another one if the current one isnt working
it made the world of a difference for me
also there are plenty of ways to kill yourself without suffering
>>16999522
its selfish because it affects the rest
you are a part of society
do whatever you want but be aware of what you are doing
>>
when charcoals are burning without smoke, do they release carbon monoxide?
>>
File: grill2.jpg (148 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
grill2.jpg
148 KB, 1600x900
here is what i'll do. i will get a tent and seal it. i'll have a grill full of charcoal that doesnt have smoke fumes coming out of the grill and the charcoals will be burning. it will get pretty warm in there but i can deal with that. i will take the top of the grill off because why not?. is there any flaw in this plan? the picture of the grill on the left is what it will look like pretty much exactly.
>>
actually i think it would be safer with the top of the grill on but the carbon monoxide can flow enough out of the little hole things right?
>>
>>16999127
Always one of these creeps posting weird enlightenment poetry shit on these threads
>>
>>16999640
thats a shitty way to die
dress up like superman and jump off a building
get addicted to heroin and OD before you ran out of money
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.