[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are boyfriends a myth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2
File: translivesmatter.png (17 KB, 630x359) Image search: [Google]
translivesmatter.png
17 KB, 630x359
serious question :(
>>
>>16998529
Yes
serious answer :(
>>
>>16998539
this is not good.

now what? suicide?
>>
>>16998529
are you transgender?
>>
Should of just stayed a dude, you would have had better luck. But that's what you get for deciding to transform into a living, breathing meme.
>>
>>16998552
I only ask because if you're a biological male passing as a female you're not going to have a lot of success attracting straight males

speaking as a straight male I don't care how compatible we are, how attractive you might be, when I find out you have a penis, or were born a male and had surgery it's an absolute deal breaker as you can't provide me with children, and I feel lied to and deceived
>>
>>16998552
yes.

>>16998553
didn't have much choice. brain was like hey you're transitioning or let's get to suicide.

>>16998562
great, thank you. you've been a big help.
>>
>>16998562
This. But careful, having such a bigoted opinion on Tumblr: The Board might get you crucified.
>>
I've been Straight my whole life and If I went on a couple of dates with you and I found you appealing I wouldn't really care if you had a penis I'd care more about getting you off because that is hot to me to get another person off
>>
>>16998582
hope you live where i do...
>>
>>16998585
You wouldn't happen to live in California would you?
>>
>>16998529

Awkward story.

I found out my best friend was dating a tranny. I mean, we all live in LA. My ex is one of the queens of gay Hollywood, well, female queens. I was as accepting as anyone.

And he was dating a tranny. Not a big, queer drag queen. He was dating some normal guy that decided he was really a woman. A guy who didn't identify as gay. And my best friend wasn't gay.

In a place where being gay is accepted and celebrated, I didn't get it. So, I gave him shit about it until he dumped his tranny boyfriend. It's been over a year now and it's brought up at every party, and he's been in several fights over the fact he dated a tranny once.

I mean, I feel bad now, I guess. But, I mean, people should admit to being who they are and that's that.

The end.
>>
>>16998588
He sounds like a fag lol.
>>
>>16998587
i would not :(

>>16998588
story made no sense to me but thanks for sharing anyway. looks like boyfriends are a myth after all.
>>
>>16998595

The point of the story was to give you hope that boyfriends aren't a myth.

And also to say if you find one, that guy better be openly gay and have thick skin, otherwise his friends will laugh him into dumping you.

Good luck.

>>16998592

You'd fit in at one of my party's.
>>
>>16998595
They are not. There's literally thousands of degenerates on this website alone that would go after you. Just move to a super progressive city like Seattle or something.
>>
>>16998596
well it didn't give me any hope and came across as mean and confusing. you're in a gay-friendly area but hated on your friend for dating a trans woman? and you feel bad but keep doing it anyway. and somehow it was justified by them not being gay?

so confused.

>>16998598
i can't really move unless i want to give up on college for now. kinda sucks.
>>
>>16998600

I didn't hate on anyone, I just thought it was funny both of them were claiming not to be gay.

If you're going to be open, be open and be who you are. If you're gay, be proud of it. Don't hide it.

I only feel bad because my friend is clearly a closet homosexual and won't admit it. He ought to just be who he is.
>>
>>16998606
am i hiding something?

sorry i'm so confused. your story was really out there somehow.
>>
>>16998529
I feel like I should have been born as a girl but I never ever going to be a trans, that's a shitty lie that will only fuckup me worse with the passage of time.
>>
>>16998609

Homosexuality.

If you admit to being gay and wanting a homosexual relationship, then you aren't.

Good luck
>>
>>16998606
Not OP, but you still don't make sense.

I'm male and i've been with trans women, and men, but I wouldn't call myself gay or even bisexual.
The problem isn't that I don't understand myself or feel uncomfortable about who I am. The problem is that I don't fit into societies narrowly labeled definitions of sexuality or identity. Definitions that, for the most part only exist to make ignorant people more comfortable about the world around them.

OP, I don't understand your original question either.
>Are boyfriends a myth?
In what context are you implying that they might be a myth?
Many people have boyfriends. Therefore the answer to your question is obviously NO.
>>
>>16998617

Are you male?

Do you date males?

If there is a yes to both, you're either gay or bi. You're not straight.

Don't be obtuse. Everyone knows better, and everyone's embarrassed by you not being open about who you are.
>>
>>16998617
Tl;dr I'm a huge degenerate, and Sodom and Gomorrah is my model for a perfect society.
>>
>>16998612
sorry to hear that i guess. i'm actual trans person so it must be different.

>>16998615
i'm straight trans woman, not gay guy. this makes you seem petty desu, getting tied up mentally in your opinions about the identities of others.

>>16998617
my question was just a sorta fun way of complaining about my lack of love life. it's better to joke around a little with it i think :)

but i feel dead inside and am very tired of being alone lol.
>>
>>16998626

You're a gay man who dresses as a woman.

This isn't really up for debate. You can identify as whatever you want, a fox, Jupiter, a "woman" but it doesn't change facts.

Accept yourself and be accepted by th community you are a part of but shun.
>>
>>16998626
Most strait men outside of super progressive areas will not view you as a woman.
>>
>>16998630
no, i'm not a gay man. jeez i don't get you people.

>>16998631
great, thank you.
>>
>>16998621
Yes
No

Although you seem to define 'male' with a broad stroke. I don't consider trans women as male. Not after they've gone through significant physiological change.
>>
>>16998636

"Trans women" are men in the same way that a "man who dresses as a fox" is a man. They try to look like something other than men, but they are biologically male.

It is a very specific brush stroke. Biologically male? Then you're male.

Stop being evasive. It's awkward, and everybody sees through it.

If you're bi, accept who you are. Don't pretend you're straight when you are attracted to biological men.
>>
>>16998635
Sorry that we are being blunt with you. If you want a safe space/hugbox go to tumblr. They will reaffirm how brave, and courageous you are. But here we are just gonna be real.
>>
>>16998626
>but i feel dead inside and am very tired of being alone lol.
A lot of people feel this way regardless of gender or sexuality. I know I do. You're not alone.
>>
>>16998647

At least you didn't convince yourself that, because your mom was kind to you, you wished you didn't have a penis and need to have surgery to give yourself a faux vagina.

There's always that level to fall to.
>>
>>16998641
my body is a lot different after years on hormones. haven't had srs yet if i ever will, but still. i'm definitely not a man.

quit trolling.

>>16998645
my feelings aren't hurt or anything. it's just strange to me that some people get hung up about this to the point of insisting to others that they're wrong about their self-identities. like even if you're right (which you are not) it's obviously going to be an exercise in futility. so why say it at all?

>>16998647
partners in loneliness? :P

oh god i kinda want to die.
>>
>>16998654

You closet fags are really hilarious.

You shriveled your penis es with female hormones and think that makes you a female?

You're gay. You're a man that wants men up your ass, like many other gay men want as well.

No wonder the gay and straight communities are disgusted by you. Trying to be something you're not, and too weak to be who you are.

Disgusting.
>>
File: gender.jpg (64 KB, 1005x155) Image search: [Google]
gender.jpg
64 KB, 1005x155
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>16998658
dude you have issues.
>>
>>16998663

Says the man who dresses as a woman and wants to fuck men, yet claims to be straight.

Autism speaks, you've made sure of that.
>>
OP, nobody really gives a shit about whatever fucked up mental issues you have. The problem we have is that this transgender bullshit is shoved down our throats through the media/celebrities.

Trannies ACTUALLY DO have a higher rate of suicide attempts and depression and there are many psychological issues so don't get all butthurt that I don't want your psychotic non XX having ass near me or children or sharp objects. Fucking disgrace to biology.

DERP I DECIDE THAT I'M A CAT NOW EVERYONE MUST CALL ME HEATHCLIFF

You're disgusting.
>>
>>16998668
we disagree about my identity, which is fine. not sure why you have to be a dick about it.
>>
>>16998529
41 percent of POST-OPERATION transgender and noncomforming commit suicide. This is a very important statistic (the most, for the transgender community) because it indicates that transition is not necessarily the best choice. I'd recommend psychiatric help, remember it has not been disproven that transgenderism is the result of a previous trauma/mental health condition and not a novel thing.
>>
>>16998641
>Stop being evasive.
What am I evading?
>It's awkward,
Who is feeling awkward and why?
>and everybody sees through it.
That's good cause I'm trying to be transparent.

>If you're bi, accept who you are.
But I'm not bi. I told you I'm not attracted to men. I mean.. As an extreme example I'd probably fuck a man if it meant I could have some really tasty pussy, if that was her condition. But I don't see that as every being a realistic scenario.

>Don't pretend you're straight
I didn't say I was straight. You've made this assumption. Why do you think that is?

>when you are attracted to biological men.
But a trans woman doesn't look, act, talk, feel, express or nurture like all other biological men. The factors for attraction are totally different. So I have to take them out of that category. Again, because of the substantial change. I'm not saying I consider them to be the same as females mind you. The idea of fertility is a huge turn on for me, and loving a woman enough to have offspring with is on a totally different level to any other form of love I've experienced.
>>
>>16998686
transphobia is hilarious.
>>
>>16998686

Be quiet Heathcliffe.
>>
>>16998692

But a biological man is a biological man, which is what defines not being straight, and being ther bi or gay.

This isn't complicated, but you're trying our best to make it appear it.
>>
Date bisexual men

I'm one and I dream of finding a trans girl
>>
>>16998706
where do you live
>>
>>16998708

New Zealand
>>
Just date other meme sexuals like the opposite trans people or pansexuals or something like that.
That's really your target audience.
>>
Hey op idk any trans people so just curious, what is it specifically that has you so convinced your a girl
>>
>>16998689
And mental health issues plus suicide rates increase dramatically for plastic surgery patients as well. Regardless of gender or sexuality. So the correlation with the topic at hand is that some people are unhappy with themselves, for whatever reason, and end up taking a drastic course of action which in hindsight doesn't help their situations in the way they expected.
>>
>>16998705
Look, I'm not denying that trans women were born as biological males. Neither do I believe that they will ever be females. Anyone who thinks that is kidding themselves. It's something I like to discuss upfront with any transgenders I meet to determine their level of comfort with themselves.
But there's no reason why we can't just have this space in the middle where transgender people feel like they want to be.
I was listening to a Manic Street Preachers album with a trans woman I was seeing once, and when the song 'Born a Girl' came on I suggested that she might relate to the song. The chorus goes like 'I wish I had been born a girl and not this mess of a man..'
She replied with 'But I don't wish I was born a girl. I'm happy that I was born a man and am now trans.'
So that was a bit of an eye opener for my then ignorant self. Not all trans people are delusional about gender and believe they are in some fairy tale. They find their own comfortable perch in life that doesn't conform to a traditional way of thinking. Hats off to anyone that achieves this in life.
Having said that, I've met some really unstable trans people too, just like I've met really unstable non trans people as well.
>>
>>16998694

no, reality is hilarious
>>
>>16998740

unfortunately that's even more insane and cuckoo than being disillusioned about transferring sexes
>>
>>16998562
If you found out a woman you're attracted to and compatible with is infertile and didn't tell you beforehand, would you break up with her too?
>>
>>16998740
The "I wish I was born woman/man" thing is pretty tricky. I'm ftm and of course, I wish I was born normal. Actually, any kind of normal - normal girl, or normal guy. The life would be much easier that way, and I probably would be happier, but then comes the confusing part - if I was born a normal girl, or a guy, I would be a different person than I am, wouldn't I? And since it's just a fantasy anyways, it's better to just accept myself as I am, not normal.
I like pretending I'm normal though. For ftm it becomes pretty easy as test lowers your voice and makes you appear more masculine pretty quick and I just pretend I'm a feminine manlet, it works until somebody figures out I'm technically female one way or another.

Anyways, as for OP. I heard from girls I'm not prospective, since I can't have children, normal family. I'm a person girls can gladly experiment with, maybe go out with for some time, but then they move on to a normal guy. I know some ftms who have long term relationships, though, so it may be bad luck, I like to think that. I dunno if it's harder or easier for mtfs, but either way remember the chances for us to find a partner who'll stick along are much lower than for normal people, but hey, if it's not 0% it may as well be 100%. Just work on yourself, hang out with people lots, and someday you'll meet someone who will accept and love you.
>>
>>16999437
>then they move on to a normal guy
I can honestly tell you this is pretty close to a normal guys experience too, finding girls is hard and i can definetly respect the problems for a FTM in doing something thats already very hard for us "regulars"
Hang in there
>>
>>16999415
Yes I would because I want to have children with my wife.

I also don't want to fuck men regardless of what they've done to their bodies, but if I did I still would not want to be with anyone who lies to me about who they are.
>>
Thread is terribly depressing. It seems romance and especially normal long term relationships are nearly impossible for trans people.
>>
>>16999635
Well yea, you're asking people to go against their biological programming, of course that's going to severely narrow down your dating pool. What do you want them to do, totally alter their life plans for you?

I've got nothing against people just trying to live with what they were given, but take it from someone who's sexuality is totally and completely unacceptable to every part of society: no one owes you acceptance.
>>
>>16999650
I'm not demanding acceptance. Just don't know what to do anymore. Am I really going to die alone?
>>
>>16999660
>Am I really going to die alone?
We all die alone in the end if you think about it but i get your point
If youre MTF then youre dating pool is prolly abit bigger than FTM
I suggest hunting around, girls are severly underrepresented on most (if not all) dating sites so shouldnt be too hard to catch a boyfriend
>>
>>16999660
No, you just have to look majorly harder than most people.
>>
>>16998568
>didn't have much choice

This is a copout. It's a sneaky way of saying that you gave up on dealing with who you actually are, and being okay with the life you've been given. This is why transgenders piss me off. They think they are entitled to change reality, and expect everyone around them to conform to the notion that males aren't always males, and females aren't always females... and instead of accepting the biological differences in gender, like every other cisgendered has learned to accept and embrace, they act as though they don't have a mental problem with who they are, and that everyone else is just oppressing them.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.