[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think my girlfriend is cheating on me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: stock-photo-13231103-suicide.jpg (13 KB, 126x190) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-13231103-suicide.jpg
13 KB, 126x190
>anon and girl been together for 6 years
>1 daughter
>i am 20 she's 21
>She left to work on a different province which is really far but good pay.
>Anon is now paranoid
>she's been there for a year now. ( We used to have sex a lot when she goes home/before she left. )
>>
OP here, But now we only go for a round. and i really have this gut shit that she's dating / seeing anyone.
>>
Where's the cheating evidence?
>>
Sounds like you dont have evidence. Dont confront her unless you have solid evidence.
>>
>>16998332

I dont have any evidence to back this up except for a bunch of " Team Building photo " that she was tagged in. and on which i know about, but the part that there is this dud that is being clingy to her drives me nuts :/

And she also assures me that i should stop over thinking stuffs cus she would never do that shit to me.

I've been texting her stuffs like i threaten to do stuffs to the guy, but she would usually laugh and brush me off like i was joking :/
>>
>>16998332
i also forgot to mention that, they always eat together like several pics, but they are with their coworkers but... still the dud is there... :/
>>
File: 1.jpg (24 KB, 1092x430) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24 KB, 1092x430
>>16998337
>>
>>16998321
Regardless if wether your GF is cheating on you are not, she's not really respecting you as her partner. For most people, they keep a respectable distance towards the opposite sex. As in be friendly, but don't get close. If your GF is spending a lot of time inside work with this guy, she's enjoying the attention she's receiving from him. If it goes outside of work as well, it is possible that it is cheating. Regardless of which, best case scenario she's enjoying the attention from this guy, and is enjoying you being jealous from it. Worst case scenario is she really is cheating on you.

Whatever answer it is, it is very clear that she's not very mature or cut out for a serious relationship or even respecting you as her partner if she knows it's bothering you.
>>
>>16998367
Who's dat
>>
>>16998431
Now i messed up -_- i accidently posted it. shit.
>>
You have zero evidence, and only fuck once after she's made a long trip and is probably tired.

Not seeing any cheating evidence here man.
>>
File: 3.jpg (158 KB, 852x640) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
158 KB, 852x640
>>16998434
>>
File: 5.jpg (158 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
158 KB, 960x720
>>16998434
>>16998424
>>
>>16998428
The guy who was being clingy to my partner. and here i am thinking if they are into this somekind of relationshit or something.
>>
This is so depressing ill go play some fuck games to unwind.
>>
>>16998465
Why the fuck are you living apart in the first place? If you have a daughter moreso.... That kid is supposed to grow up in a stable environment.
>>
>>16998567
Family Issues. our daughter wasnt left to me. thats one more thing that frustrates me, my daughter was left to her mom when she left.
>>
>>16998321
Paranoia especially of this kind tends to revolve around fixation. Remember that the negative scenarios you envision aren't the only information you have. e.g. Responses to conspiracy theorists are usually "that's farfetched" or "who cares," but the theorist can easily get wrapped up in thinking about if it were true.
You should talk with her, as your age and distance don't do your relationship any favors, and if you have a kid you're both probably dedicated enough to the relationship to make big choices (like moving closer or skyping regularly or making it open or something).
>>
>>16998640

Yea i think u are right. i might be overreacting to this...

I just feel scared man. like she's my everything, i dont have any friends IRL or go outside the house so i dont know what Socializing is. Maybe thats one of the reason why i am being edgy :/ but i still think that somethings wrong >.>
>>
>>16998753
It's called a friend m8
>>
>>16998341
The guy could be trying to creep on your girl. But doesn't mean that your girl is falling for it.

Keep giving her that sweet dick, and calling her. You'll be fine. Relationships change naturally over time anyways, so less sex over a while is not exactly an indicator. Worry if the sex stops for no good reason.
>>
>>16998753
This is your bigger problem. You need to get a social life with peers and friends.If you don't, you're going to just obsess the whole time.

And if you keep that up you're going to drive her away with your paranoia.
>>
>>16998581
Why the fuck didn't you move together with her?
>>
we lived in for 2 years and she moved out after she had a fight with my mom. So after a year she decided to work to other province and now we are here.
>>
>>16999045
Thx man ill keep my hopes up!
>>
>>16999047

Yes, i tried this for the past weeks and made quite a few friends on a MMORPG created a guild and discord for it. been friends with this random ppl for a month now :D
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.