[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stopping Crime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: punisher-1-maleev-variant-1.jpg (162 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
punisher-1-maleev-variant-1.jpg
162 KB, 970x545
So I live in a pretty dangerous city, the crime is extremely high here and there are a lot of gangs roaming the streets. A year ago my friend was gunned down in the streets who was a comic book nerd, he was in my club and seeing his mother cry really set me off. I saw a homeless man being beaten and defended him/scared off the guys. Yesterday, my girlfriends moms car was stolen and I went to look for it. These prostitutes almost got in a car accident with me because they were speeding with their lights off. We found the van filled with junk and wood. We knew it was the drug house by our house. They started dumping it back there and they came out and took pictures of us. Then they said it wasn't them and that they would move the trash for $80.00. My girlfriends family paid it but I was pissed off. My city is becoming gentrified with the tech boom in our area coming in. But I want to do something about it in the meantime. I wrote a letter to city hall/district person and they said they will personally handle it due to my story. I reported the drug house and told my land lord who told me to not mess with them. She fears that our house is tapped, and I am trying to figure two things out now.

1) How do I battle this dilemma, I have city connections and some influence?

2)How do I check if my house is being bugged ? I know I can use some electric device to do it but I am not sure what.
>>
File: Batman-batman-4488825-1280-800.jpg (77 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Batman-batman-4488825-1280-800.jpg
77 KB, 1280x800
There's really only one answer dude.
>>
>>16998320
If only I had bullet proof armor and a mask. If only.
>>
Literally become pic related. Be the actual Punisher. Get big and learn how to shoot a gun. Clean the streets of the filth and scum.
>>
Those who need to ask for public advice before they do something will fail because of their insecurity and shallow character which relies on others, because when there is gun or a knife pointing at you, there are no 4channers and keyboard warriors, only u little shit
>>
File: FB_IMG_1438354803738.jpg (214 KB, 1435x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1438354803738.jpg
214 KB, 1435x960
>>16998305
Do you live in St Louis OP? Sounds like my home, but it really could be any big city.

Pic related, some of the good BLM did in ferguson.
>>
>>16998305
>1) How do I battle this dilemma, I have city connections and some influence?
You lean on your connections and have them do the wetwork for you. if you feel they're not doing enough or not doing things in a reasonable time frame, tell them you've been talking to [local news agency] about having them run a story on the matter, and ask your connection if they would mind talking to the station, giving them a run down on what they're doing. Nobody wants to be on the six o'clock news as "the guy who could have solved the problem but didn't".

>2)How do I check if my house is being bugged ? I know I can use some electric device to do it but I am not sure what.
Ok, first off your house isn't bugged. First of all, that would require the crackheads to spend money on buying the bugs instead of using it for crack, which, well, that's not going to happen. On that note they'd also need a pc to monitor them with. The real challenge though would be for them to break in leaving absolutley no sign of forced entry, place the bugs where they're close enough to pick up what you're saying (unlike in the movies, real bugs have an effective range of about 5'), and hide them well enough that you don't notice that something is different in your own home. Plus they'd have to resist the temptation to steal your tv and sell it for drug money.

If you still need to put your mind at ease, buy yourself a bug detector (that's actually the proper name for it) and go round your house with it. They're inexpensive, simple to use, and about 99% effective. You could also buy a camera detector. They're more expensive and a bit trickier to use, but they'll pick up any lens, even if it's the size of a pin head, they have an effective range of about 200m, and as far as I know there isn't any way to spoof them.
>>
>>16999116
I know how to shoot, weirdly enough I even know a few Gang members who I grew up with and we did community service when we were kids..
I also know some police in high positions.
Going around shooting people will just make me look like the criminal.
>>
>>16999124
Kinda hypocritical of you to post this, calling someone a little shit behind a computer screen. Never had that happen to me , but I've seen plenty of it .
>>
>>16999193
Nope I live in CA
>>
>>16999284
Thats not a bad Idea. I think If I dont see some changes in the next couple of weeks then I will definitely do that.

2)
Its not so much me its more of my landlord. She went out of the house for a month and had the neighbor come over to clean the house/take care of the dogs. I knew the neighbor was affiliated but I didnt have enough proof until recently so I didnt say anything. I think the girl has cameras and what not in the house. She said she thinks she is listening in on her and she knows what we are talking about. I am trying to find a good bug detector but I keep getting bad reviews.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.