[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating Girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Jellyfish.jpg (758 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758 KB, 1024x768
Girlfriend left me because I kept on getting this gut feeling she had cheated on me. Every time I brought it up to her she'd start crying. I never caught her in the act. Once we broke up she never talked to me again, it's been 5 months. We dated for over a year.

Do you people think she cheated on me?
>>
lol no
>>
File: 1327350307421.jpg (54 KB, 364x480) Image search: [Google]
1327350307421.jpg
54 KB, 364x480
>>16998289
Come on, why was she crying then? Why won't she ever talk to me again?
>>
File: nRM5KJdWytLi53oq.png (83 KB, 323x222) Image search: [Google]
nRM5KJdWytLi53oq.png
83 KB, 323x222
Dumbass
>>
File: 554.jpg (6 KB, 162x312) Image search: [Google]
554.jpg
6 KB, 162x312
>>16998294

Well dude, you're accusing her of something pretty big, and with NO proof, you're pretty much saying this

>Hey, I don't trust you at all, I feel like you're cheating on me and I don't believe you when you say you're not

Of course that's going to make her upset! This your first relationship or something?
>>
>>16998294

Yeah if she was crying, that was probably her guilt. I'd say 80% chance she cheated.

She hasn't talked to you, consider yourself lucky.

Move the fuck on, gentle reader.
>>
>>16998301
>>16998301
Lol you are a fucking god send

>>16998303
Please do your best to avoid me at all costs
>>
>>16998306
Yeah, oh well. Her leaving me was really good for my development as a human being.
>>
>>16998312

>Yeah, oh well. Her leaving me was really good for my development as a human being.
Sounds like it.
>>
>>16998334
>>
The fact you had constant suspicion shows you guys aren't meant for each other. I'd hate to be constantly accused of something weather i did it or not. The fact she's gone is probably for the best for both of you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.