[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one will believe me but I'm gonna have sex with a married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nntaqanquE1titub2o1_500.jpg (55 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nntaqanquE1titub2o1_500.jpg
55 KB, 416x416
No one will believe me but I'm gonna have sex with a married woman very soon. I have to confess here because I can't keep it in me and need advice.
>>
>>16998261
>No one will believe me but I'm gonna have sex with a married woman very soon.

Why will no one believe you? Married women cheat all the time, as do married men.
>>
>>16998261
You are a peice of human filth and should kill yourself for not being alpha enough to find a single woman.
Hopefully the husband comes home and shoots you both.
You are honestly whats wrong with society, on teir with rapists and pedos
>>
>>16998279
>You are honestly whats wrong with society, on teir with rapists and pedos

You're dumb. She's an adult, so is he. You don't know if the husband is already cheating or not.

If she wants to cheat, she's in a shitty relationship that had nothing to do with OP.

It was already shitty before OP, it will be shitty after OP.
>>
>>16998297
>starting an affair
>has been known to kill people
>destroy relationships and trust
>damages you spirituality on a whole new level

OP, I'm not gonna call you names. I understand lust and temptation is hard. Please do not do this though. Its wrong and you know it. Find it in yourself to break that temptation.
>>
>>16998279
>>16998297
>>16998307

K more details:

me: 25
her: 25
her husband: 40

She's from Belarus and her husband married her when she was 20, she says that she's sick of the poisonous relationship the two have. She wants to leave him as soon as she gets citizenship, she has also already cheated on him before with other men.

We also rolled molly together and now we have this lust-bond, it sucks but my body is ready and I really really need to fuck this chick.
>>
She sounds just lovely
>>
>>16998319
>We also rolled molly together and now we have this lust-bond, it sucks but my body is ready and I really really need to fuck this chick.

Go for it. Her relationship is dead anyway.
>>
>>16998330
I figured if I made this thread on /r9k/ I'd get a similar response. I don't mean to sound like a jackass, but I don't believe that women do this shit unless their relationship is completely fucked. Seems like she gave it a go for 4 years.
>>
You can come up with all the excuses you want. What youre doing is a shitty and low thing to do.
>>
>>16998342
I'm aware it's a terrible thing to do, but if it's not me it will literally be Chad tomorrow. I've also only known this girl for like a week, she came onto me and put me in this situation. She was talking to me today about how she likes to be fucked and what positions she likes, how she likes a good spanking, how she enjoys eating women out, the works. Girl is a fucking nympho.
>>
>>16998342
So yeah put yourself in the ivory tower, but ask yourself if you'd do the same thing.
>>
>>16998338
Is he wealthy?
25 yr old
40 yr old
... something isnt right with the equation..
Unless its just for citizenship..
>>
That's awesome OP.

Do her good OP, in the pussy, ass, mouth, make her feel like a woman, give her the orgasm her husband is not capable of.

Keep fucking her for as long as you can, but make sure her husband never finds out and be careful, sometimes they appear out of nowhere. Don't tell anyone, don't brag about it to friends, fuck her and stay quiet about the whole thing.
>>
>>16998279
anon made no commitment to not sleep with the wife.
The wife may be doing something wrong but anon is not in any moral wrong doing.
If your wife cheats on you it is not the guys fault she wanted to sleep with someone else and your mad about.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.