[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help here. I have really fallen for this guy, he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 7629369.jpg (56 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
7629369.jpg
56 KB, 300x300
I need some help here. I have really fallen for this guy, he used to be my coworker. He approached me first at work and many of our coworkers started making up rumors. He told me he hated the drama and well, we went on some small date. But after this he became hostile towards me since he was worried that he will get in trouble with the store policy. So after some time I could tell her had someone else, he was always on the phone. I decided to forget about him but before he quit, he started to give me compliments and talking to me again.

We didn't really talk after so I decided to text him recently after like 2 months and I asked him if he had a gf. He told me he had broken up and I asked him to meet whenever. He agreed and then we started texting a lot. He invited me to a dinner and he said he was feeling happy around me and he was attracted to me, etc. I also explained to him that I had feelings about him and he was surprised saying that we don't know each other that much and we should spend more time together.

So the day before the dinner we were texting and suddenly he got all mad. About the rumors at the store, that he does not know what I want out of him, that I am confusing, etc. I was trying to be deep and he thought I was mocking him. So he said that we are done and the only way I can earn his trust is if I send him a regular picture of me, otherwise he is blocking me. I did not send any but I tried calling him and such and he was just hanging down. The other day I decided to send him one, it was not a big deal but he didn't reply back and I am not even sure if he truly blocked me.

So is there any way to get this guy back to talk to me? It is all because of a misunderstanding. I am thinking to put a mutual person we have to talk to him but he might think that I spread our business around. Suggestions?
>>
He sounds like he has issues. I'd throw this fish back.
>>
Um. He sounds unstable as all fuck. Run. Wtf are you doing????
>>
he really sounds weird, honestly. Someone who becomes mean to you over the smallest things shouldn't be worth your attention. From your story, that happened twice already. Find someone who will think you are amazing and will be happy to spend time with you and talking to you.
>>
>>16998161
I want to give him a chance, he has been nice to me. I know he has trust issues but I want to prove to him that I can be trusted. So what should I do?
>>
He sounds like someone who will fuck with your head. Let him go, seriously.
>>
>>16998023
He went on some dates with you even though he had a gf at the time. He gets angry over the smallest things. He manipulates you by doing a 'pull/push' action, that is - being nasty and then manipulating you by being nice. He demands photos of you.

This guy sounds like a crazy person. Don't settle for this type of crazy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.