[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kind-hearted ways to commit suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1458984642644.jpg (449 KB, 1840x1232) Image search: [Google]
1458984642644.jpg
449 KB, 1840x1232
What's the most decent way to commit suicide? A good person would never want to hurt loved ones, and so they would have to make it look like an accident, but what kind of accident? It couldn't involve anyone else - no stepping in front of a motor vehicle or train, nothing that would curse someone else's life. Any ideas? I'm open for suggestions.
>>
Best way to commit suicide while being kind and considerate to your loved ones is the long game. Takes a lot of patience but if you just wait long enough you will have died.

Simple! Easy! :)
>>
File: 1438037136268.jpg (480 KB, 1800x1352) Image search: [Google]
1438037136268.jpg
480 KB, 1800x1352
>>16997910
Thanks homie, but I'm in a bit of a rush.
>>
File: 1432156081634.jpg (507 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1432156081634.jpg
507 KB, 1920x1200
I thought there would be more thoughtful, caring anons on 4chan willing to help a bro out. Alas.
>>
The only way is to walk off into the wilderness and never return. Die off in the ravages of nature.
Too scared? Fuck you. Do you know how much. Funeral costs?
>>
Start hiking, telling everyone how much you love it. Be all happy about it. One day you accidentally fall off a cliff.
>>
>get life insurance
>wait a few months
>'accidently' become involved in a deadly car accident. (Ex. Cross center line on high-speed road.)
>????
>profit
>>
>>16998038
>>16998053
Hmmm. It's not without a certain charm.
>>
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods

Objective and factual, statistics and what can go wrong.
There's no way to die without hurting loved ones, but there are more effective ways to at least donate your organs.
>>
Please don't jump off an apartment building. I wanted to rent at a specific highrise in downtown but so many people have hopped off the roof Im afraid it'd be super haunted and/or have lots of depressing energy. And it really fucks up everyones day, bystanders & everyone who lives there.
>>16998053
Hiking is fun. Try this without the sudoku. You might like it. And another anon already mentioned this, but funerals are really expensive. If you just dgaf start taking pills, like xanax. Not no meth shit. Or just be like fuck it and sell drugs. And you'll die from doing something fun but it will still be an accident. So your family wont think you're an asshole when you're dead. Just dont purposely kill yourself i guess is what im saying.
>>
You guys know this is illegal right? If op ever actually does kill himself and this thread was found on his phone you could go to jail. The fbi is all up in this site
>>
>>16998153
Great idea.

OP should give himself suicide advice, that way he'll get killed by the FBI.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.