[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friends with someone for over a year >We start dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 4098590328409285.png (59 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
4098590328409285.png
59 KB, 500x357
>Friends with someone for over a year
>We start dating a month ago
>It's been pretty much perfect
>A couple of days ago he started being more distant
>He barely spends time with me or talks to me
>He just gives me a cold shoulder if I ask what's wrong
What should I do? Just leave him alone for a while? I really want things to be like they used to.
>>
I would guess he's done. Could be a narcissist or sociopath too and is tucking with your head.

Either way I'd stop communication. If he starts coming around wanting you back and for everything to be great, read up on narcissistic relationships.

Been there, done that. It's a ride you want off asap.
>>
>>16997859
Thats a huge conclusion to jump to just because someone is distant.
>>
I didn't jump to any conclusions. I just made some suggestions based on past experience.
>>
It's just a couple days, he's probably just got something on his mind. If it persists for a while then try to pry it out of hin
>>
Damn OP are you my (now ex) gf? You could always take the approach she did, I stopped showing her much attention (see for 2 days after we both got back from separate vacations) and she just dumped me for being too distant. Lol we were together for about the same amount of time and friends for about the same amount of time as you posted, only reason I responded really. But my serious advice would be to talk to him about it. He may not even realize he's doing it if he's been preoccupied with something.

Tl;dr talk to him
>>
>>16997813

i understand it hurts if he's distant. but its been two fucking days.

give it a little more time, maybe he's dealing with some shit. who knows what it could be. maybe your breath smelled

because otherwise in the space of 48 hours you have to abandon sense and accept you made a shitty friend into a shitty boyfriend.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.