[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: the-opposite.jpg (16 KB, 350x244) Image search: [Google]
the-opposite.jpg
16 KB, 350x244
So i've known this girl through my friend Pablo for about 2 years. Pablo this girl and I all went to the same high school together. This girl is really fucking hot, amazing ass, way way out of my league. She had a boyfriend anyway so I never had any intentions of going after her. Flash back about 2 months ago, Pablo and I are talking to her. She's telling us about how her boyfriend of 2 years just dumped her, she's pretty upset. I feel bad for her, and we start talking more. Her and Pablo have always been kinda close, but this girl and I grew really close. Eventually it accidentally becomes romantic (very quickly, may I add) she tell me that i'm the best thing to ever happen to her. She says I completely healed the wound her ex boyfriend left. Our first month of our relationship is amazing. I've never been happier. The only thing that ever bugs me is how weirdly close her and Pablo are, but I try not to be over protective, so I let it slide. All of the sudden she starts acting real weird, and begins to pull away for me. She almost altogether stops talking to me, and hangs out with Pablo almost exclusively. Now I can't be sure, but Pablo may have a thing for her. She does not like Pablo like that at all, however. Pablo tried to date her about 3 years ago, and she told him he was like a "not gay gay best friend". Anyway, I finally get to talk to her. She ends up telling me she still has feelings for her ex boyfriend and dumps me after 2 months. She says I was awesome and all, but it wasn't really fair to date me having feelings for her ex. I'm upset, but it gets worse. I told Pablo earlier in the week that she was acting strange, and Pablo told her what I said. She angrily talked to me, telling me "I don't want to have to date 2 people!" I don't know why Pablo felt the need to tell her what I confided in him, but, whatever. After she dumped me, I met up with Pablo at our local diner for some lunch.
>>
continued from the previous post.. I ended up telling Pablo what happened, and asked him if she talked about it. Pablo lied to me and said "not really". You can tell when Pablo lies because his lower lip curls up. Angrily I asked "Did you know this was gonna happen?" and he said "Yes". I got mad and asked "Why didnt you tell me?" Pablo told me to fuck myself and left the diner. Anyway, 2 weeks later the Girl calls me in tears telling me she let her emotions get to her head and she said she wants a second chance. I really like this girl, but idk what to do. Do I give her another chance? Is she playing me? And what about pablo? Why didn't he tell me? He was my best friend
>>
Her ex dumped her again and now wants you back. What do you think will happen when he wants to fuck again?
>>
Don't fuck with basic bitches. You're being lulled in by your inexperience with women, and this isn't going to end in any way that's beneficial for you.

By the sound of it, Pablo is probably fucking her.
>>
>>16997593
Maybe i'm just in denial or something, but there is almost no way Pablo and her would be fucking. Pablo is not that good looking, smells, and is unemployed. So you're telling me you think i'm just her rebound?
>>
you got shoot/get rid of pablo
live happily ever after

or expect the same shit again
>>
Yep, you're the rebound. Ready for deja vu?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.