[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend stops talking to me because he thinks I'm blowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: g6q9Axbz_400x400.jpg (9 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
g6q9Axbz_400x400.jpg
9 KB, 240x240
>friend stops talking to me because he thinks I'm blowing him off/making excuses all the time
>doesn't really tell me his grievances, just cuts contact
>I still try to talk to him a few times, including trying to hang out with him on his birthday
>eventually get the hint and decide to stop
>hear that he plans to talk to me again, by X month
>X month rolls by, nothing

It looks like we'll never talk again. I'm a little bummed, and am considering initiating contact again. Still, can't forget such bitchy behavior. What do you think, /adv/?
>>
Wow, /adv/ is moving faster and faster.
>>
>>16997386
If you want to be friends that bad again, call him and tell him you'll happily squash this cunty behavior if he agrees to do the same. I can only hope you a gems in, because guys, who are friends don't act like this.
>>
he?
you both sound like women.
>>
>>16997386
Welcome to life.

You'll realize these people aren't true friends and get closer to those that are.
>>
>>16997386
Were you blowing him off and making excuses?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.