[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: asd.jpg (152 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
152 KB, 640x920
>talked to a girl on facebook for 3 months
>ran into her at a party and we spent a ton of time together
>we kiss some days later
>i was already into her but i actually start falling for her somewhere down the line
>two weeks go by of us acting either like friends or like boyfriend/girlfriend
>The uncertainty is making it so i'm really happy when things are ok with her but feeling like utter crap when things are not working out with her.
>one day, we talk till 4 am and she tells that she doesn't want a relationship
>that's a deal breaker for me because i couldn't let things continue the way they were (that's what she wanted to happen). For me, it could only be either going further towards dating territory or back to being just friends.
>being just friends eventually fails because she starts acting really bitchy.
This would all be ok for me. I made some good memories and everything is over now. The problem is that it's not that simple for some reason. I just can't move on. Memories of moments spent with her haunt me when i go to certain places. That whole deal about her acting like a bitch after we talked and even during the talk got me to realize that being in a relationship with her wouldn't even be that good for me. In spite of that, i just can't get over her...
Any advice?
(it's a lame ass pic but it's true)
>>
ur young
you'll learn,
takes TIME
count urself lucky u seen her be a bitch early
more ladies coming ur way soon
>>
>>16997466
I guess you're right. I just feel stupid about my inability to move on, knowing that she's like that/she would be if we were together.
"more ladies coming ur way soon"
That's another thing that i've been thinking about... I feel like another girl in my life could help me forget her, but i'm afraid that i may end up transfering my feelings instead of dealing with them... What do you think?
>>
>>16997505
transfering ur feelings -stop being a fucking homo
u like another girl, go for it, see what happens.
still u made good decision on first girl.
even tho u probaly could've had her as a fuck buddy
>>
>>16997545
Ok, no more homo shit! There's this girl i find interesting. I might see how it goes. Thanks!

In terms of the fuck buddy deal, i don't think i could, considering how emotionally invested i became...
>>
go for it
shit hits fan and its a no
dont worry, just move along
good luck
>>
>>16997620
Sounds good. Thanks a lot!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.