[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How/where to meet people/guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
Hi, FemAnon here

>26
>European (living in Europe)
>Good looking
>Non religious, not politically involved
>Educated, Working + Studying
>Good manners, but fun
>With own hobbies
>Not looking for hookups
>Rarely get a date, never a second one

Where do I meet new people/potential partners/friends? Preferably not anyone looking for a one-night-stand?
>>
>>16997360

anywhere and everywhere. see a cute guy? go flirt. but dont sleep with them. if it comes up in some way, you say 'sorry i really only sleep with guys im dating' and then they ask if you guys arent dating and you just push them to make things official/

tho from waht i hear its a lot harder over there than it is in america, apparently the divide between men and women is getting weird.
>>
Online.
Ask friends to introduce you to their single friends.
>own hobbies
Ok, so you have some specific interests. Are there clubs related to them? Check around campus, check online for stuff around town.
You're in college, you're surrounded by thousands of young men.
Ask your classmates out. Ask your work friends to set you up.
>>
>>16997378
OP here

That´s just the thing. It´s a bit awkward to just randomly talk to people (aside foreigners). Nearly impossible with random guys in my age range. People here are a bit more tight for the lack of a better word.

I thought about the park I go excersise to, but people my age have earphones in (aside of being focused on their stuff), and the rest is a different generation and clubs are filled with European version of Jersey Shore

It´s just too hard for me to find any other possibilities.
>>
>>16997390

I literally run of possibilities at work and in school.

Clubs were meant as in dance clubs, not related.

My uni doesn´t really have a "campus" per se, my faculty has mostly females (over 80%) and honestly, guys studying there are mostly girly. Some of my classmates are nice, but still girls, the rest is the not-so-nice girls.

My work is very solitary, I interact only with my boss.

The internet idea seems valid, but I´m not sure what apps/sites to use for Europe.
>>
File: 1459764774606.jpg (188 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1459764774606.jpg
188 KB, 894x894
>>16997401
Are you Dutch?
>>
>>16997438
Czech
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.